Rock VS Dark (In Terms of Defense)

So after seeing that (my) Dark had some defense capabilities with RSF, I tested with Rock as a comparison:

Ray Gil 100RF VS MF-H Rock Aquario C145RSF
MFB Attack Stadium
Beylauncher for both
Alternating Shots, MF-H Rock Aquario always launched first
Banking with Ray Gil

Results:
Detailed (Click to View)

Ray Gil: 4 win (40%)
Rock Aquario: 6 wins (60%)

Rock's weight helped keep the bey in majority of the time, but what killed it was its recoil.
So compared to Dark:

Ray Gil 100RF VS MF-H Dark Aquario C145RSF
MFB Attack Stadium
Beylauncher for both
Alternating Shots, MF-H Dark Aquario always launched first
Banking with Ray Gil

Results:
Detailed (Click to View)

Ray Gil: 1 win (10%)
Dark Aquario: 9 wins (90%)

I'd really like for others to test this as well, because I've heard that for others Rock works better. (My Dark is Hasbro and my Rock is TT, if that helps.)
Is your Rock TT because I heard Hasbro's has less recoil. Apparently significantly less.
Hmm, my Rock is indeed TT.
Honestly, I'm not willing to buy a Hasbro Rock Leone for testing though.
HA! DARK IS GOOD!!!!! HAHAHAA!! DARK FTW!!!!!!!!
There's no point testing the wheel on RSF since I assume most things would do fine on RSF. Try them out on WB and then you'd get a better reading on how good they are defensively.
The fact that it's Hasbro is the reason for your good results.

EVERYONE has been saying that Hasbro's dark has a lot less recoil.

I still would never choose it over Earth or Pisces though.
woot dark (hasbro) is finally good for SOMETHING (even if its the one type i dont like to use AT ALL)
How about you test it against the Earth or Pisces. If it is better, im digging in the closet for my old Dark Wheel.
(Oct. 24, 2010  12:56 AM)Corey Wrote: The fact that it's Hasbro is the reason for your good results.

EVERYONE has been saying that Hasbro's dark has a lot less recoil.

I still would never choose it over Earth or Pisces though.

Would you like me to test my TT Dark VS my Hasbro Dark then?
(Oct. 24, 2010  12:27 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: There's no point testing the wheel on RSF since I assume most things would do fine on RSF. Try them out on WB and then you'd get a better reading on how good they are defensively.

Even if I test with WB, majority, if not all of the results will be losses, and it will be hard to get a decent reading.
If you'd like.

I mixed mine up by accident, so I don't know which is TT and which is Hasbro Unhappy

A lot of people seem to think the Hasbro has significantly less recoil though.
Hasbro are just cheap Beyblades.

Changing the names, shortening the ripcords, not releasing Beypointers, what else?

I'd say Takara Tomys wheels and accesories are better in every way.
(Oct. 24, 2010  2:51 PM)PegasusBlast Wrote: Hasbro are just cheap Beyblades.

Changing the names, shortening the ripcords, not releasing Beypointers, what else?

... Then you do not understand what we have been saying and proving about the quality of Hasbro's parts at all.
(Oct. 24, 2010  3:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2010  2:51 PM)PegasusBlast Wrote: Hasbro are just cheap Beyblades.

... Then you do not understand what we have been saying and proving about the quality of Hasbro's parts at all.

I do, but i'm just showing my opinnion of this topic. I know what it's about.
If you think Hasbro's quality is worse than TAKARA-TOMY, then no, you do not understand what we have been saying. The simple fact that Hasbro's Dark seems better than TAKARA-TOMY's is enough to prove the contrary.
(Oct. 24, 2010  3:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If you think Hasbro's quality is worse than TAKARA-TOMY, then no, you do not understand what we have been saying. The simple fact that Hasbro's Dark seems better than TAKARA-TOMY's is enough to prove the contrary.
Sorry, I do know though. I was showing MY opinion.

Sorry if I misunderstood you.
It's not an opinion if it's been proven incorrect.

Hasbro's parts are made from higher quality materials. Prime examples of this are the differentiations in weights in the clear and metal wheels.
yeah,ive heard that hasbro dark wheel is a bit heavier than TT, maybe the extra weight, or possibly a different weight distribution makes hasbro dark decent?
(Oct. 24, 2010  4:09 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: yeah,ive heard that hasbro dark wheel is a bit heavier than TT, maybe the extra weight, or possibly a different weight distribution makes hasbro dark decent?

no, i dont think the weight distribution is different. i think its just the extra weight on it that helps for defense
Freaky, I thought Dark stank worse then my socks... Nice to know, I think I'm gonna have ta play around with this.
Hmm, interesting. I've always thought Dark must be decent at something....

I shall have a play around, when my attack stadium arrives...
To be honest, people say that Hasbro's Dark has less recoil, but even before that I didn't see Dark having much recoil in the first place?
(Oct. 24, 2010  3:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote: ... Then you do not understand what we have been saying and proving about the quality of Hasbro's parts at all.

I was about to say.
Some people..
when i was in the store the other day, i saw the Earth Eagle and Dark Libra face off set. when i bought them for my bros bday that is soon, at first, i regretted the inclusion of dark...now it seems i made the right choice after all. =D
Now I finally I have an addition the Defense family ! It seems Dark has a use for once.Is there any Stamina potential as well ?
now that you have tested Dark in a defense combo, why dont you try to test Poison too? they are practically the same in design