Robsta's Userbars

Taking requests for Userbars. Either PM me, or post in this thread.

Make sure you tell me the following:
What you want the text to say.
Theme (if any).
If you have a certain picture or just want me to find one.
Background colour (if needed).
Anything else you may consider important.

Samples:

[Image: DrigerMSUserbar.jpg]

[Image: GalaxyPegasisUserbar.jpg]

[Image: L-DragoUserbar.jpg]

[Image: Starcraft2ProUserbar.jpg]

[Image: WoWAddictUserbar.jpg]

[Image: StrikeFreedomUserbar.jpg]

Remember
All user bars must abide by WBO rules.
My creativity isn't limited to Beyblades and neither should yours!
Could I have the starcraft 2 but with machipz in the bottom right?

EDIT: First Request Smug

Do you make signatures aswell?

I mean full size 500 X 200 materpeices?
Too easy.

[Image: Mahchip-Userbar.jpg]
can i have one with the bey in the spoiler and have Poison Striker in black and grey lighting shaded, and the background clour to be light grey with like a metal theme? like the screws and the texture? if you could that would be great...
Could I have one with Itachi from Naruto on it? Maybe in the background have Itachi's Mangekyo Sharingan? That would be wonderful. Thank you!
Could I have one with the colour of the background changing as it get's closer to the left and the Mangekeyou sharingan glowing and for it to say "My reality is mine alone" along the bottom of the bar. Thank you Grin
(Dec. 20, 2010  1:42 PM)Nwolf Wrote: can i have one with the bey in the spoiler and have Poison Striker in black and grey lighting shaded, and the background clour to be light grey with like a metal theme? like the screws and the texture? if you could that would be great...
Have not Idea what that means and I assume Striker is sticker?

aron101
I have completed yours, is there any text you would like on it?
I would one with: Light/Blue (Relative to my Currect Avatar and sig) with a Silver Quetzalcoatl + my username on bottom left, haha should add: Quetz on the right side, half of it visible.
Sorry that was a typo in my last reply.
I mean Odin of Aesir I have completed yours is there any text you would like?
it means in my sig there is a bey, and i meant Nwolf, was looking at something else.
Nwolf
[Image: Nwolf-Userbar.jpg]

Odin Aesir
[Image: OdinAesir-Userbar.jpg]

Dan
[Image: Dan-Userbar.jpg]

Feel free to ask for any changes.
(Dec. 21, 2010  12:08 PM)Nwolf Wrote: can you change poison serpent to the first one of these pics?

Sure, but probably get around to it tomorrow I have smash to practice. Uncertain
Could I please have one like Dan's but with Infinity Libra? Thanks. Smile
(Dec. 21, 2010  12:10 PM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Could I please have one like Dan's but with Infinity Libra? Thanks. Smile

Text?
that's ok robsta! thank you for doing this by the way, it's actually quite important for a special discussion...
(Dec. 21, 2010  12:13 PM)Robsta Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2010  12:10 PM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Could I please have one like Dan's but with Infinity Libra? Thanks. Smile

Text?

My username.
I would suggest using the font (04b_03b ?) at a much lower size, 8 maximum. Otherwise, it is quite blurry and just does not seem 'in shape'.
(Dec. 21, 2010  8:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I would suggest using the font (04b_03b ?) at a much lower size, 8 maximum. Otherwise, it is quite blurry and just does not seem 'in shape'.

Yeah I have been having a few problems with that. As you can see in OP in my samples the text is quite crisp and clear but they were made on my old computer and I can't remember the exact font I was using.
(Sorry for the double post)

Nwolf:
[Image: Nwolf-Userbar-1.jpg]

Chaos Blader:
[Image: ChaosBlader-Userbar.jpg]

And Odin I updated yours so the text isn't as blurry:
[Image: OdinAesir-Userbar-1.jpg]
Thanks! Grin
Hmm these look nice!
Could I have one with Pyro on it?
And this if possible.

http://rambo.photovillage.org/photos/133...ragon2.jpg