Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average

[Roanoke, VA, USA, 2/18/2012] The Face Race · · — — —
Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ

┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
BeyRank: #85 (1,342)
DJ FaceEmerald FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceAmber FaceRose Gold FaceGold FaceRuby FaceFace of Days IIIAntique FaceGold FaceSilver FaceAverazer FaceAverazer FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceTrypio FaceGigars FaceSilver FaceCyber Pegasis FaceCygnus FaceCygnus FaceSerpent FaceSerpent FaceCrown FaceOrion FaceJupiter FaceFox FaceHerculeo FaceBlaze FaceCancer FaceAnubis FaceCancer FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceAnniversary Face 2012Sagittario FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceOnyx FaceBronze FaceAnniversary Face 2013WBBA L Drago FaceGirago FaceCyber Pegasis FaceEonis FaceGill FaceNemesis FaceBronze FaceDriger Fang FaceHorogium FaceAries Face
(This post was last modified: Feb 18 2012 02:52 AM by Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ.)
-- --- .-. ... . -.-. --- -.. . .-. ..- .-.. . ...
(Name's so original, right?)

It's time for another VA tourney, everyone!

This event will be held at the same venue as last time, Cosmic Castle, at 3224 Brambleton Avenue. Those of you that own an Attack Stadium, or any other stadiums for that matter, and are attending, feel free to bring them, but they'll only be used for free play. Smile

In addition, we'll be providing pizza again, free of charge, and the hobby shop will have drinks for sale! Eee
(Sorry Gingka, no burgers!)

Times:
Registration will begin at 12:00pm, end at 1:00, and the event itself should begin shortly after.

Format:
Full Round Robin

Fees:
$5 entry fee + standard WBO fees.

Judges:
TBD

Prizes:
Scythe Kronos T125EDS, Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F, & Gravity Destroyer AD145WD.

Just a reminder to everybody attending, don't forget to read-up on the rules before you head on over:
Standard Rules

Confirmed Attendees:
1. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
2. (✿◠‿◠)
3. Tanker
4. X-Monster
5. Guitar Wolf
6. Hobo
7. JohnnyBoy
8. Flameos
9. pryan
10. lightvsdark99

Live in Virginia? Click HERE to see if any tournaments are coming up near you!
Jan 31 2012 01:48 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
©oke

BeyRank: #2,634 (967)
Face of Days IIDraciel FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days III

I am pretty sure i can come, and Ill bring my Attack stadium if you need it

My Collection (Click to View)
(Mar 16 2012 09:42 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:  
(Mar 16 2012 09:30 PM)SarabScientist Wrote:  Why is this Community so addicting?
We put a teeny tiny amount of Tyson & Gingka-approved beyspirit into every post. Once you're hooked, there's no going back! Smile
BeySpirit FTW
Jan 31 2012 03:21 PM
Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ

┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
DJ FaceEmerald FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceAmber FaceRose Gold FaceGold FaceRuby FaceFace of Days IIIAntique FaceGold FaceSilver FaceAverazer FaceAverazer FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceTrypio FaceGigars FaceSilver FaceCyber Pegasis FaceCygnus FaceCygnus FaceSerpent FaceSerpent FaceCrown FaceOrion FaceJupiter FaceFox FaceHerculeo FaceBlaze FaceCancer FaceAnubis FaceCancer FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceAnniversary Face 2012Sagittario FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceOnyx FaceBronze FaceAnniversary Face 2013WBBA L Drago FaceGirago FaceCyber Pegasis FaceEonis FaceGill FaceNemesis FaceBronze FaceDriger Fang FaceHorogium FaceAries Face
(This post was last modified: Feb 06 2012 10:22 PM by Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ.)
Post back here if you're confirmed. Smile

I'm going to buy another stadium before the tournament, but thanks anyways. You can still bring yours for free play, though.

Jan 31 2012 09:41 PM
Laseryon

NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
BeyRank: #236 (1,220)
Bronze FaceBronze FaceEmerald Face

put me down as possible

Feb 03 2012 10:50 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ

┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

No problem, hope you can make it!

Feb 05 2012 08:55 PM
Flameos

BeyRank: #1,033 (1,049)
Cygnus Face

Woohoo! 100% I'm going there btw I'm Connor and my trustworthy knockout bey sidekick is flame gemios never failed me and I'm not stopping now! Trust me I'll be there no doubt about it!Joyful_2Joyful_2

sig my me Joyful_2 I accomplished something
Feb 06 2012 09:59 PM
Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ

┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
(This post was last modified: Feb 06 2012 10:20 PM by Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ.)
Great, I look forward to battling you, but don't forget to talk to your parents beforehand and read-up on the rules as well. Wink

Feb 06 2012 10:18 PM
Flameos

Cygnus Face
(This post was last modified: Feb 06 2012 10:27 PM by Flameos.)
Ok can u plz put my name on confirmed atenndants and wat r the common wbo fees. Also yes ur name is original Pinching_grin
And I hav a speed launcher is that that alowed

Feb 06 2012 10:23 PM
Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ

┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

If your parents are okay with driving an hour and a half to get here, no problem. And the standard WBO fee is $5 without a Bladers Passport. A Passport costs $10 and allows you to bypass the $5 fee for a whole year.

Feb 06 2012 10:28 PM
Flameos

Cygnus Face

Ok thx and wat about the launcher

Feb 06 2012 10:30 PM
Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ

┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
(This post was last modified: Feb 07 2012 10:16 PM by Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ.)
All of your questions can be answered by reading the rule guide, which I've conveniently just made a link to in the OP. Wink

Feb 06 2012 10:33 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #531 (1,116)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face

What is a speed launcher anyway ?

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Feb 06 2012 10:45 PM
Flameos

Cygnus Face

the big dark blue luanc.... HEY ur one of the leaders of the site!!! watev anyways launchers that record how fast u pull the cord dur Tongue_out

Feb 06 2012 10:55 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face

Oh, the "Rip Gauge Launcher" ? Sure, that is fine.

ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Feb 06 2012 10:57 PM
Flameos

Cygnus Face
(This post was last modified: Feb 06 2012 11:02 PM by Flameos.)
ok thx
wait r u gonna be there cuz i wanna push it to the point that i might need luck

push my bey and push ur karma

Feb 06 2012 10:58 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY

Unfortunately no, I live in Canada and I have school and work like everybody else, hah.

ベイブレード
Feb 06 2012 11:01 PM
Flameos

Cygnus Face

ok

Hazel edited Feb 07 2012 12:33 AM this post because:

User was warned for this post.

Feb 07 2012 12:17 AM
Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ

┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
(This post was last modified: Feb 07 2012 10:18 PM by Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ.)
(Feb 06 2012 10:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote:  What is a speed launcher anyway ?

Wate, wut?

Did I miss something?

EDIT: Huh... My computer didn't show his edit until just now, and I still can't see it on my phone.

Feb 07 2012 03:54 AM
Flameos

Cygnus Face

Yup u sur did
And HAZEL is it necessary to attach a moderator on someone that joined yesterday

Feb 07 2012 09:51 PM
Stars

Maryland Prince
BeyRank: #9 (1,636)
DJ FaceAquila FaceFace of Days IIEmerald FaceSapphire FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceVirgo FaceChimera FaceHerculeo FaceSilver FaceGold FaceRuby FaceSilver FaceFace of Days IIIBeafowl FaceCyber Pegasis FaceCrown FaceUranus FaceKronos FaceBeelzeb FaceDragonis FaceAnniversary Face 2012Sagittario FaceAquario FaceFace of RevolutionRoyal FaceFace of Days IVGold FaceSilver FaceOnyx FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceGold FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceMetal FaceChimera FaceAntique FaceAnniversary Face 2013Dragooon FaceGold FacePassport FaceGold FaceGold FaceSilver Face500 FaceKillerken FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceLacerta Face

(Feb 07 2012 09:51 PM)Flameos Wrote:  And HAZEL is it necessary to attach a moderator on someone that joined yesterday
Is it really necessary to post 1 word post? Think before you post if your post is necessary or related to this thread that's fine but something like "ok" or "I'm getting Stronger or (stupid stuff)" will be warned or get deleted. Again "think before you post"

My Sexy Selling Thread! Dranzer GT, Zeus and more!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stars-Se...ic-HMS-MFB

Fundraising for a Caravan! check it out! http://www.gofundme.com/7esy6c
Feb 07 2012 11:08 PM