Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average

Rip Cords

Hi, I am a teacher in southern Ontario and I have brought Beyblades into my classroom to introduce basic physics. My students are enjoying the unit but they have essentially destroyed almost all the rip cords. Is there a place that I can go locally to pick up new ones? I have not been able to find a lot of info on purchasing the cords individually and ordering online may take too long to get here. Thx.
Feb 01 2011 07:54 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Raigeko13

RULES OF NATURE
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceCapricorne FaceRose Platinum FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago Face

No there aren't any places that I know of that you can buy rip cords SEPERATE. I doubt there is at all. Look on ebay if you can.

[Image: oqcqh.png]
Feb 01 2011 08:19 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
ikmv

Mark VII
BeyRank: #103 (1,326)
Bronze FaceDJ FaceGold FacePeridot FaceAmber FaceEmerald FaceRose Gold FaceAquila FaceUnicorno FaceSapphire FaceCancer FaceCancer FaceGold FaceGaia Dragoon FaceFace of Days IISilver FacePassport Face

I have alot that is taking up space. For kid's education ill gladly donate them if you need.

My YouTube Channel
Feb 01 2011 08:29 PM

What system do you need them for? HMS, MFB?
Feb 01 2011 08:41 PM

I have seen some in a buck or two in brampton and also pacific mall

>((((*>
Feb 01 2011 10:37 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #531 (1,116)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face

Add a proper prefix in the title otherwise this thread will be locked.

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Feb 01 2011 11:17 PM
Raigeko13

RULES OF NATURE
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceCapricorne FaceRose Platinum FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago Face

I can donate also. I have PLENTY trust me. Problem is I can't really go into town and ship them to you Confused

[Image: oqcqh.png]
Feb 02 2011 07:45 PM
Gibraltor

Yep, it's a rock

How are they destroying them exactly? Have you tried string launchers?

Uzi does it

(Dec 31 2011 04:36 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:  At 1st I assumed this was going to be some painful noobish post that I would just have to ignore
Feb 02 2011 08:13 PM
Away Find all posts by this user
Poseidon

Trading Bottom row!
BeyRank: #441 (1,139)
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceFace of Days IIBrad FaceWolborg FaceCancer FaceAquila Face

frrankly string launchers are worse. They are far easier to brake i'm up to my 5 and they are expensive seperate

[Image: H3k1N6W.png]
Feb 02 2011 09:06 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face

(Feb 02 2011 09:06 PM)wolborgMS Wrote:  frrankly string launchers are worse. They are far easier to brake i'm up to my 5 and they are expensive seperate

Obviously you are doing something extremely wrong. Beylaunchers do not break that easily. They are just toys, be careful with them ...

ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Feb 02 2011 09:09 PM
Gibraltor

Yep, it's a rock
(This post was last modified: Feb 02 2011 09:12 PM by Gibraltor.)
For real, what are you doing, yanking the string out so hard and far it snaps?

EDIT: Oops, sorry getting off topic

But ya I have plenty of rip cords too if you'll need them.

Uzi does it

(Dec 31 2011 04:36 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:  At 1st I assumed this was going to be some painful noobish post that I would just have to ignore
Feb 02 2011 09:11 PM
Poseidon

Trading Bottom row!
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceFace of Days IIBrad FaceWolborg FaceCancer FaceAquila Face

any way get a light launcher 2 they are far more durable

Feb 02 2011 09:14 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY

But far less powerful ...

ベイブレード
Feb 02 2011 09:18 PM
Poseidon

Trading Bottom row!

but surely hes testing it on phisics hes not playing competatively

Feb 02 2011 09:21 PM
(This post was last modified: Feb 11 2011 11:59 PM by gallexyblazer.)
ripcords are bad because when I launch it damages the launcher
They brake if you use it to much I am on my 3rd one

[/size]Show me what you got!
Feb 02 2011 09:28 PM
Gibraltor

Yep, it's a rock

(Feb 02 2011 09:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote:  But far less powerful ...
Are they?

(Feb 02 2011 09:28 PM)tonysaetia324 Wrote:  String launchers are bad because when I launch it damages the launcher
They brake if you use it to much I am on my 3rd one

You aren't using it right! Kai-V just said that earlier! People, please quit being ignorant.

TO sum it up STRING LAUNCHERS DO NOT BREAK IF YOU USE THEM PROPERLY Please quit telling us you broke yours. We are trying to help this person out!

Uzi does it

Feb 02 2011 10:57 PM
(This post was last modified: Feb 20 2011 02:47 AM by gallexyblazer.)
I'm sorry if I said string launchers are bad I mean ripcords are bad okay.

[/size]Show me what you got!
Feb 12 2011 12:06 AM
Electric

Ignorance is Bliss.
BeyRank: #280 (1,194)
Amber FaceBronze FaceDJ FaceCancer FaceFace of Days IICancer FaceAquila FaceAntique FaceDragoon FaceSilver FaceEmerald FaceSilver FaceSilver Face

This thread hasn't gotten an appropriate prefix here, It's for a noble cause and I don't want it to be closed.

Signature was too large. Read the rules.
Feb 12 2011 01:06 PM