[Richmond, VA, USA, 7/13/2013] Richmond Revival (Plastics & MFB)

(Feb. 29, 2012  10:57 AM)Bazooka Wrote: Hey Poison, The tourney is in Richmond. About 2 hours from Chesapeake. Tell Dad to cowboy up! lol

Ha ha, that's actually just an old post of his from the last tournament. He knows where this one is, and will most likely co-host.
(Feb. 29, 2012  10:01 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Feb. 29, 2012  10:57 AM)Bazooka Wrote: Hey Poison, The tourney is in Richmond. About 2 hours from Chesapeake. Tell Dad to cowboy up! lol

Ha ha, that's actually just an old post of his from the last tournament. He knows where this one is, and will most likely co-host.
I will co-host my friend!Joyful_2 So any sugestions for prizes anybody? ( Be prepaired to "pony up" some cash if you expect us to get some crazy prizes, haha. )

(Dec. 23, 2011  7:18 PM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: hey Smile ill definitely try to come aswell. i asked my dad how far from here( chesapeake) to roanoke and he said about 5 hours!!!!Tired but by Febuary 18 i should have enough time to convince him to take me Joyful_2

By the way, I will be having a New in Box Flash Sagitarrio for sale to first person that asks. The price is $30.00. I'm bringing 2 but one is committed already.

Let me know who wants it.
I would like to buy the flash sagitarrio but on the day of the tournament. Thank You!!!Eee

(Mar. 02, 2012  1:41 AM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: I will co-host my friend!Joyful_2 So any sugestions for prizes anybody? ( Be prepaired to "pony up" some cash if you expect us to get some crazy prizes, haha. )

I was thinking about that, but I think we may have to settle for Hasbro prizes as I'm a little low on cash at the moment. D'x

Also, I'll probably have to call the park office-people-thing-whatever-they're-called to reserve the area which we'll be playing in.
(Mar. 02, 2012  2:42 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2012  1:41 AM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: I will co-host my friend!Joyful_2 So any sugestions for prizes anybody? ( Be prepaired to "pony up" some cash if you expect us to get some crazy prizes, haha. )
I was thinking about that, but I think we may have to settle for Hasbro prizes as I'm a little low on cash at the moment. D'x

Also, I'll probably have to call the park office-people-thing-whatever-they're-called to reserve the area which we'll be playing in.
Well depending on what your trying to get, i can help pay for something. I am co-hosting so that means im helping 2!!! Plus, there are probably other people that would love to buy reasonable prizes.

I know without a doubt that im coming. So dark mousy your the official host now, right? Oh yeah my sisters account is watermelonbey and friends is bigbangmaster
Dark hasn't even confirmed if he is coming or not, so I have no idea how you came to that conclusion...

As of now, Poison Serpent! is the official host, but if I attend, then I will most likely take over and he will assist in judging.
I didn't commit to anything. If need be I would. But if I host someone has to help with gas.
put me down as possible
How would everyone be with the times being the following:

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:Times:
Registration starts at noon, and ends at 1:00pm. The tournament itself should start shortly after (before 1:30).
(Mar. 02, 2012  10:49 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: How would everyone be with the times being the following:

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:Times:
Registration starts at noon, and ends at 1:00pm. The tournament itself should start shortly after (before 1:30).
That seems like a pretty good time for me if thats good with everybody else. Also guys, remeber to bring all your family/friends that can comeEee ( well if they actually beyblade and actually know what they're doing, then bring them )

(Mar. 03, 2012  12:25 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Im coming. If you guys need me to run it i will.
Yes! Well, you might wanna talk to Angry Face because for right now either me or him is hosting the tournament.
im coming
(Mar. 03, 2012  12:25 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Im coming. If you guys need me to run it i will.

*High-Pitched Girlie Scream*

It would be fantastic if you could actually, not only attend, but run this event! If you ran this event instead of Poison or I me, we could help you out with prizes. I feel bad that you have to drive out to Richmond to do this for the VA community, though. Confused
(Mar. 03, 2012  12:40 AM)Poison Serpent! Wrote:
Yes! Well, you might wanna talk to Angry Face because for right now either me or him is hosting the tournament.

We can flip a coin for it. Or we can host it together. I wonder would I get another DJ face since i would be hosting in another state.
(Mar. 03, 2012  12:41 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:

It would be fantastic if you could actually, not only attend, but run this event! If you ran this event instead of Poison or I, we could help you out with prizes. I feel bad that you have to drive out to Richmond to do this for the VA community, though. Confused
Yeah, what Angry said! Thanks a lot bro. I dont think you realize how much your helping ALL of us out.Wink
I mean i can come for sure my parents say its a definant
(Mar. 03, 2012  12:44 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: We can flip a coin for it. Or we can host it together. I wonder would I get another DJ face since i would be hosting in another state.

Sorry Dark, but I don't think it works that way, LOL.

If you're there, I'll let you call the shots since you're the most decorated of us all, but I'll still help you judge.
(Mar. 03, 2012  12:48 AM)GirlRayStriker Wrote: I mean i can come for sure my parents say its a definant
Ok, Angry Face might have already added you to the list, you might wanna check 2 be sure your on the confirmed attendees list.
(Mar. 03, 2012  12:45 AM)Poison Serpent! Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2012  12:41 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:

It would be fantastic if you could actually, not only attend, but run this event! If you ran this event instead of Poison or I, we could help you out with prizes. I feel bad that you have to drive out to Richmond to do this for the VA community, though. Confused
Yeah, what Angry said! Thanks a lot bro. I dont think you realize how much your helping ALL of us out.Wink

Its what i do. But if i run it, we are going to find an indoor venue. Personally I hate outside venues. To much can go wrong. If i drive 2.5 hours and we get rained out, you want see a very happy man.

You guys provide prizes and i can run it or help run it. Ive done about 10 tournaments or so.
(Mar. 03, 2012  12:53 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2012  12:45 AM)Poison Serpent! Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2012  12:41 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: *High-Pitched Girlie Scream*

Its what i do. But if i run it, we are going to find an indoor venue. Personally I hate outside venues. To much can go wrong. If i drive 2.5 hours and we get rained out, you want see a very happy man.

You guys provide prizes and i can run it or help run it. Ive done about 10 tournaments or so.
ok,...........i quess?Confused Where are you trying to have it now? Any ideas ( recreation center maybe? )
You should check out the venue, Dark. It's got one of those thingies-whatever-they're-called with the roofs. We could play under that if we actually get rain, or just postpone it to a later date. (Dang, I used to know what those were called!)
(Mar. 03, 2012  12:55 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: You should check out the venue, Dark. It's got one of those thingies-whatever-they're-called with the roofs. We could play under that if we actually get rain, or just postpone it to a later date. (Dang, I used to know what those were called!)

I know what you mean. But if I drive there and we postpone it, not cool for me. Ill start looking at some game shops around Richmond.
I mean, if it looks like there is gonna be rain or precipitating hamsters the day before, we can opt to postpone it before the tournament day.
(Mar. 03, 2012  1:07 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: I mean, if it looks like there is gonna be rain or precipitating hamsters the day before, we can opt to postpone it before the tournament day.

Good point. But the Website i use to do my brackets wouldnt work if there isnt any Wifi. And if its raining hamsters Id totally go. I could use my super secret Hamster Bitbeast.