[Richmond, VA, USA, 7/13/2013] Richmond Revival (Plastics & MFB)

Official thread:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Richmond...out--47577
Yes my mom knows were that loation is. Im saved DJ 2002 - Yeah!DJ 2002 - Yeah!
Oh sorry to get off topic but my cable and computer is back on. I will be on the wbo every day!
boy oh boy oh boy oh SHUT IT!!!! my gemios ring broke in half so now im using a flame virgo

count me in Wink

also can i judge !!!!!
thanks or u suck in advance
yay im gonna meet poison serpent! the first timein reality and angry again in real life im so exited ^U^
NOOOO I CANT COME ITS RICHMOND THAT MEANS I CANT GET DROVE MY MOM JUST DOES RONOKE
All posts after post #22 and before this one are in relation to the 'Spring-Break Fallout,' and all posts after this should pertain to 'May Flowers?' until otherwise stated.
(Mar. 12, 2012  7:42 PM)Flameos Wrote: NOOOO I CANT COME ITS RICHMOND THAT MEANS I CANT GET DROVE MY MOM JUST DOES RONOKE

That's too bad, Flameos.

But perhaps this May tourney will suit you better. Wink
ok i gotta make sure though ooh can i judge this one!!! i gotta L/R spinning horusius is that allowed i will pown your lil sis with my left spin ability next time she uses meteo and i got another gemios ring REUNITED! (in jingle sound) i even completly filled my beylocker oh and i might have to get another flame fusion wheel myne has more bumps on it than an old man with skin deasese my old gemios ring broke cuz it practiced way too hard. my gemios can still take vulcan horusius down angry,smiley,mousy, and all the others better watch out.

im only 12 but i will not lose, not even to angry you better watch out remember my energy ring broke i practiced so hard
If your Gemios broke, it's because you abused it, LOL.

Also, I believe you need a little more experience before I can permit you judge, sorry. And if you have a left-spin Vulcan or Horuseus, it probably means that yours is fake or you modified it, in either of which case, it's illegal as Vulcan and Horuseus are meant to be spun clockwise, or right-spin.
it wasnt modified. it was rapidity brand what does that mean?
Rapidity manufactures fake Beyblades that are not permitted for official WBO play.
awwwwwwww
What if i used it in right spin
But that won't make it Takara-Tomy or Sono-Kong, now will it? It's still fake, so you can't use it. I'd recommend you check out the fakes thread so that you know what you're doing next time and won't get ripped-off again.
SIR YES SIR thx
Slap me down as a maybe.
Id consider going but AN and Free comic book day are this month. Slap me down as a maybe.
I do my best to schedule my tournaments on Saturdays, but I'm gonna have to set this event's date for either the 20th or 27th, both of which are Sundays. I'm leaning more towards the 27th, but I wanna hear others' input first.

Dark, you probably won't be back from Canada in time to attend this, so I wish you the best of luck at BC2. Smile
(Apr. 13, 2012  5:19 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: I do my best to schedule my tournaments on Saturdays, but I'm gonna have to set this event's date for either the 20th or 27th, both of which are Sundays. I'm leaning more towards the 27th, but I wanna hear others' input first.

Dark, you probably won't be back from Canada in time to attend this, so I wish you the best of luck at BC2. Smile

Thank you. No offense but BC2 is just to good to pass up. Nc is gonna have a BeyDay tho.
I keep looking at BC2 and can't help thinking Bearing Core 2, LOL.

But yeah, Anime North is totally worth it, and I'll look into the NC event. Wink
(Apr. 13, 2012  5:30 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: I keep looking at BC2 and can't help thinking Bearing Core 2, LOL.

But yeah, Anime North is totally worth it, and I'll look into the NC event. Wink

Ya its gonna be awesome. I get to take a vacation and Beyblade. Does it get much better then that?
(Mar. 30, 2012  2:16 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Consult othellog:

>Music
>Pizza
>Drinks
>Other things that I won't mention xD

othellog's a genius.
I'm planning to order some Zero-G Beys to sell at this tournament, but before I order anything, does anyone have any preferences as to what I should stock up on? I'm considering purchasing a few BBG-09's.
put me down as maybe
Do you know if pryan may be able to attend?
Can you put me as a maybe i hope I'll be able to attend this one.
You'd be driving somewhere around the same time as Poison Serpent! if you decided to come, so about 5-6 hours to Roanoke, and 5-6 hours back.

Lots of cows to count, though. Bull_Frustrated
(Apr. 20, 2012  10:00 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Do you know if pryan may be able to attend?

He's a maybe.... But hopefully!