[Richmond, VA, USA, 7/13/2013] Richmond Revival (Plastics & MFB)

(Mar. 05, 2012  1:41 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Who is gonna "officially" host this?

Well, Poison and I were originally gonna co-host, but seeing as you and Pruebame are gonna be there now, I'm not too sure...

I guess that's all we really have to decide now, right? Oh, that and the times; I suggested some a while ago, is everyone good with those?
(Mar. 05, 2012  3:19 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:

Well, Poison and I were originally gonna co-host, but seeing as you and Pruebame are gonna be there now, I'm not too sure...

I guess that's all we really have to decide now, right? Oh, that and the times; I suggested some a while ago, is everyone good with those?

I'm up for a coin toss or you me & priebame could. I just don't want to take away anyone's event
(Mar. 05, 2012  3:36 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2012  3:19 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:

I'm up for a coin toss or you me & priebame could. I just don't want to take away anyone's event
Hey!!! Dont forget, im helping out aswell, is there anything i get to help you guys out?( prizes maybe? )

Right, prizes! I could supply maybe one Hasbro product at best. Unhappy

But is everyone okay with this event's registration beginning at noon, ending at one, and getting the event going shortly after?

Dark: I'd be up for a coin toss, LOL.
(Mar. 05, 2012  4:31 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Right, prizes! I could supply maybe one Hasbro product at best. Unhappy

But is everyone okay with this event's registration beginning at noon, ending at one, and getting the event going shortly after?

Dark: I'd be up for a coin toss, LOL.

I like the time for registration etc. We can get done with it quicker that way. I can be at the store about 11am to set up.
put me down as a mabie, I verry well may be up there around this time
I'm good for a 12:00 rgistration and the time frame you suggested and posted. Thats the time I spoke to One Eyed about as well.
As far as hosting the event, My suggestion would be to have Dark and Angry as the main hosts, and Poison and I as co-hosts so that we can get off on a good start. Dark are you ok with that? Angry?

Prizes. Dark could you pm me about how we work this out. or Angry either way. Let me know how they handled etc.. I will say that in the future the prizes will be definately stuff most guys want but have a hard time getting. hint, hint wink, wink.

So how many are confirmed etc so that I can book this gig?
(Mar. 05, 2012  5:47 AM)Bazooka Wrote: I'm good for a 12:00 rgistration and the time frame you suggested and posted. Thats the time I spoke to One Eyed about as well.
As far as hosting the event, My suggestion would be to have Dark and Angry as the main hosts, and Poison and I as co-hosts so that we can get off on a good start. Dark are you ok with that? Angry?

Prizes. Dark could you pm me about how we work this out. or Angry either way. Let me know how they handled etc.. I will say that in the future the prizes will be definately stuff most guys want but have a hard time getting. hint, hint wink, wink.

So how many are confirmed etc so that I can book this gig?

Sounds good to me. Is there anywhere to shop in this area? Im bringing my mom with me and she wanted to know.

Ill pM you tomorrow. IM sleepy and lazy right now.

IF anyone has stadiums bring them. Ill be bringing 3 with me and Hitsugiya. Might have a 4th by then. We will be running a minimum of 3 stadiums.
Killer shops in Richmond. Short Pump area has an awesome mall!
(Mar. 05, 2012  5:53 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: IF anyone has stadiums bring them. Ill be bringing 3 with me and Hitsugiya. Might have a 4th by then. We will be running a minimum of 3 stadiums.
Correction, minimum of 5, Angry has 2 + your 2 + from my 1.
I doubt we'll need all five, though. We could probably pass with just two depending on our judges, but there's no harm in surplus. It just means more free-play stadiums. Grin

@Prue: Yeah, I'm good with that. Smile Do you think you'll be able to help judge? (If you want, of course.)

Dark: So do ya wanna copy-and-paste the OP and propose the event?
Yea I would definately want to judge. Bazooka also has a BB-10 Stadium as well if you want to limit what your bringing. I'll confirm here When the place is booked. They don't open until 12 today.
Heck with it, if you guys wanna bring your stadium too, six stadiums won't hurt any more or less than five. I'll still bring my two, if anything, just for free-play use.

And thank you for your help, locating the new venue and booking it for us!
If we run 2 blocks we could use 2 stadiums per block. Ill go ahead and propose it.
One eyed jacques is confirmed. Checking on wifi now
Thanks Dark!

But if we surpass the 12 participant mark, we could do three blocks with one stadium each, and two judges in each block.
(Mar. 05, 2012  6:42 PM)Prue Wrote: One eyed jacques is confirmed. Checking on wifi now

Awesome. WIFI helps or if someone has 3G on an ipad. I use a site called Challonge. It helps not to mess up Brackets like i did for BladerJam 3.0 Unhappy
They have wifi. I have to call back tomorrow to see if we can tap into it.
Sorry guys my cable got cut off and ive been trying ti get on the internet so many different ways. So are there going to be any directions or not cause im not too sure where it is. I think I passed it once.
Try Google Maps:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=One+Eyed+Jacques
Thanks for posting that Angry
Hey Dark, One eyed does NOT have wifi accessibility.
(Mar. 06, 2012  6:09 PM)Prue Wrote: Hey Dark, One eyed does NOT have wifi accessibility.

OK we can still make it work. Thank you.
OK, so what exact prizes are we getting, two 4D beys and one metal matsers/fury? My suggestion would be.........Diablo Nemisis, Flash Saggitario, and Gravity Perseus? Anyone think differently? Yes, no, maybe so? ( Donations of any kind would be greatly appreciatedSmile )
(Mar. 07, 2012  4:04 AM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: OK, so what exact prizes are we getting, two 4D beys and one metal matsers/fury? My suggestion would be.........Diablo Nemisis, Flash Saggitario, and Gravity Perseus? Anyone think differently? Yes, no, maybe so? ( Donations of any kind would be greatly appreciatedSmile )

We will be talking about that when the tournament gets closer.