Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.33 Average

[Richmond, VA, USA, 4/14/2012] Spring-Break Fallout
Stars

Maryland Prince
BeyRank: #8 (1,636)
DJ FaceAquila FaceFace of Days IIEmerald FaceSapphire FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceVirgo FaceChimera FaceHerculeo FaceSilver FaceGold FaceRuby FaceSilver FaceFace of Days IIIBeafowl FaceCyber Pegasis FaceCrown FaceUranus FaceKronos FaceBeelzeb FaceDragonis FaceAnniversary Face 2012Sagittario FaceAquario FaceFace of RevolutionRoyal FaceFace of Days IVGold FaceSilver FaceOnyx FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceGold FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceMetal FaceChimera FaceAntique FaceAnniversary Face 2013Dragooon FaceGold FacePassport FaceGold FaceGold FaceSilver Face500 FaceKillerken FaceSilver FaceSilver Face

Who...Came...Down...From...Maryland....?

My Sexy Selling Thread! Dranzer GT, Zeus and more!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stars-Se...ic-HMS-MFB

Fundraising for a Caravan! check it out! http://www.gofundme.com/7esy6c
Apr 15 2012 01:51 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Dark_Mousy

#DarkVsKei2014
BeyRank: #17 (1,549)
Gold FaceDJ FaceVirgo FaceAmber FaceGold FaceEmerald FacePeridot FaceGold FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceGold FaceRuby FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceUranus FaceCrown FaceKronos FaceBeelzeb FaceBronze FaceGold FaceMetal FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIISilver FaceOnyx FaceGold FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceOrion FaceCygnus FacePrize Hunter FaceBronze FaceAverazer FaceGold FaceDranzer Flame FaceGold FaceBronze FaceGold FaceSilver FaceBeafowl FaceAres FaceBeafowl FaceKetos FaceCygnus FaceCrown FaceKronos FaceSerpent FaceJiraiya FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago FaceGold FaceSilver FaceDark Leopard FaceGold FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceBull FaceEscolpio FaceFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVSilver FaceSilver FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceBronze FaceGold FaceAntique FaceGold FaceAnniversary Face 2013WBBA Caesar Face500 FaceGoreim FacePhoenic FaceBronze FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceAquila FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceEternal Passport FaceMF2 FaceFace of Days VSilver FaceSilver FaceZEO FaceGold FaceBronze FaceDraciel Viper Face

I made some video of the tournament. Id put it up now but im way to lazy to. Ill post more about it tomorrow. Just got home from VA. My GPS tried to kill me... Again

Apr 15 2012 03:08 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Kaboom!!!

#OFWGKTA#TooIcy
BeyRank: #127 (1,297)
Gold FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceDJ FaceSilver FaceEmerald FaceFace of Days IVSapphire FaceBronze FaceGold FaceGold FaceRuby FaceBronze FaceSagittario FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBronze FaceOnyx FaceSilver FaceAnniversary Face 2013Gold FaceMetal FaceMF2 Face

Ok, but....... Instead of posting it, could you please do me a huge favor and email it to meJoyful_2 Since I missed out I really wanna see wat happend. If you can email it to me I will pm you my email.
Apr 15 2012 03:34 AM
Dark_Mousy

#DarkVsKei2014
Gold FaceDJ FaceVirgo FaceAmber FaceGold FaceEmerald FacePeridot FaceGold FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceGold FaceRuby FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceUranus FaceCrown FaceKronos FaceBeelzeb FaceBronze FaceGold FaceMetal FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIISilver FaceOnyx FaceGold FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceOrion FaceCygnus FacePrize Hunter FaceBronze FaceAverazer FaceGold FaceDranzer Flame FaceGold FaceBronze FaceGold FaceSilver FaceBeafowl FaceAres FaceBeafowl FaceKetos FaceCygnus FaceCrown FaceKronos FaceSerpent FaceJiraiya FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago FaceGold FaceSilver FaceDark Leopard FaceGold FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceBull FaceEscolpio FaceFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVSilver FaceSilver FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceBronze FaceGold FaceAntique FaceGold FaceAnniversary Face 2013WBBA Caesar Face500 FaceGoreim FacePhoenic FaceBronze FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceAquila FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceEternal Passport FaceMF2 FaceFace of Days VSilver FaceSilver FaceZEO FaceGold FaceBronze FaceDraciel Viper Face

(Apr 15 2012 03:34 AM)Poison Serpent! Wrote:  Ok, but....... Instead of posting it, could you please do me a huge favor and email it to meJoyful_2 Since I missed out I really wanna see wat happend. If you can email it to me I will pm you my email.

Why not just read it on the thread? Im not doing much more tonight. So just wait for the others to post. We all missed you today. We were hoping more people would show up.

Apr 15 2012 03:38 AM
Kaboom!!!

#OFWGKTA#TooIcy
Gold FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceDJ FaceSilver FaceEmerald FaceFace of Days IVSapphire FaceBronze FaceGold FaceGold FaceRuby FaceBronze FaceSagittario FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBronze FaceOnyx FaceSilver FaceAnniversary Face 2013Gold FaceMetal FaceMF2 Face

I know, and Im sorryUncertain Its just that I was 100% sure I was going..........Until my dad wanted to see my grades. Thats when things got uglyTired How many people did you all have that were playing/ competing?
Apr 15 2012 03:42 AM
Dark_Mousy

#DarkVsKei2014

(Apr 15 2012 03:42 AM)Poison Serpent! Wrote:  I know, and Im sorryUncertain Its just that I was 100% sure I was going..........Until my dad wanted to see my grades. Thats when things got uglyTired How many people did you all have that were playing/ competing?

We ended up having 8 people. Flash/Vari Ares variants were running around everywhere. I fell in love with Flash. Man it feels good to be in love again.

Apr 15 2012 03:48 AM
Kaboom!!!

#OFWGKTA#TooIcy

Haha, man I need to make a mental note to get one of those two, maybe even both. Its good to know you at least reached the minimum needed to make it official.Tongue_out
Apr 15 2012 03:50 AM
Dark_Mousy

#DarkVsKei2014

(Apr 15 2012 03:50 AM)Poison Serpent! Wrote:  Haha, man I need to make a mental note to get one of those two, maybe even both. Its good to know you at least reached the minimum needed to make it official.Tongue_out

we had parents willing to jump in to help if necessary. Honestly if there is another Richmond event i might go. I saw 99 reasons to go back hah.

Apr 15 2012 04:00 AM
Kaboom!!!

#OFWGKTA#TooIcy

(Apr 15 2012 04:00 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:  
(Apr 15 2012 03:50 AM)Poison Serpent! Wrote:  Haha, man I need to make a mental note to get one of those two, maybe even both. Its good to know you at least reached the minimum needed to make it official.Tongue_out

we had parents willing to jump in to help if necessary. Honestly if there is another Richmond event i might go. I saw 99 reasons to go back hah.

Thats excellent!Tongue_out Maybe the next richmond tournament ( or whatever virignia tournament ) Ill be able to make it and battle everyone.
Apr 15 2012 04:11 AM
Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ

ALL THIS POWER
BeyRank: #84 (1,342)
DJ FaceEmerald FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceAmber FaceRose Gold FaceGold FaceRuby FaceFace of Days IIIAntique FaceGold FaceSilver FaceAverazer FaceAverazer FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceTrypio FaceGigars FaceSilver FaceCyber Pegasis FaceCygnus FaceCygnus FaceSerpent FaceSerpent FaceCrown FaceOrion FaceJupiter FaceFox FaceHerculeo FaceBlaze FaceCancer FaceAnubis FaceCancer FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceAnniversary Face 2012Sagittario FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceOnyx FaceBronze FaceAnniversary Face 2013WBBA L Drago FaceGirago FaceCyber Pegasis FaceEonis FaceGill FaceNemesis FaceBronze FaceDriger Fang Face
(This post was last modified: Apr 15 2012 07:22 PM by Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ.)
Combos (that I can remember off the top of my head):

Bazooka: MF-H VariAres CH120/230RF, MF-H Phantom Orion BGrin, MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230CS

Dark_Mousy: MF-H Flash Pisces H145RF/WF/MF, MF-H Duo Aquario AD145WD, MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS/RSF, MF-H Phantom Orion BGrin

Le moi: MF-H VariAres BD145R²F, MF-H Flash Orion S130R²F/MF, MF Diablo Kerbecs BD145R²F, MF Duo Uranus TH170CS/D/SD, MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145RSF

If you guys could post the ones that I left out, it would help me fill in the gaps and finish off the list. It'd be a huge help!

@Dark_Mousy: I think we all need to thank you once again for going to these great lengths to host this event for the Virginia community, so thanks! (Again)

@Pruebame: It was no "prue"blem. Tongue_out Thanks for helping out with judging and participating as well!

[Image: 4O8UBvE.jpg]
Live in Virginia? Click HERE to see if any tournaments are coming up near you!
Apr 15 2012 04:28 AM
Kaboom!!!

#OFWGKTA#TooIcy

Yeah, Thanks Dark_Mousy!!!Wink *Even though I wasnt therePinching_grin* But thanks for sparking off a great start for future Virginian Tournaments to come.Wink
Apr 15 2012 04:33 AM
Arupaeo

Climbing Back
BeyRank: #10 (1,604)
Gaia Dragoon FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIRose Gold FaceEmerald FaceDJ FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceAmber FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceAnubis FaceGill FaceAquila FaceUnicorno FaceLacerta FaceGold FaceLeone FaceHerculeo FaceRuby FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulPrize Hunter FaceAmethyst FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBrad FaceGold FaceMetal FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceByxis FaceOnyx FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceWyvern FaceHoruseus FaceBeafowl FaceAres FaceBeafowl FaceHoruseus FaceCygnus FaceHades FaceNemesis FaceBeelzeb FaceLyra FaceFace of Days IIIPrize Hunter FaceUranus FaceFox FaceOrion FaceBronze FaceGold FaceBloody Devil FaceGold FaceBronze FaceDranzer II FaceDragoon II FaceGold FaceSamurai Changer FaceJiraiya FaceLibra FaceKetos FaceDraciel Viper FaceEterner FaceStriker FaceDark Leopard FaceGiraffe FaceHoruseus FaceHoruseus FaceHoruseus FaceCrown FaceOrion FaceHoruseus FaceLynx FaceCrown FaceAnniversary Face 2012Silver FaceFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVBronze FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceGold FaceDriger Fang FaceDraciel Viper FaceGold FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceAnniversary Face 2013Silver FaceGold FaceEternal Passport FaceMF2 FaceFace of Days V

Congratulations ლ(ಠ益ಠლ), Bazooka and Dark_Mousy! I'm glad that the tournament was able to meet the minimum, and hopeful that you all can keep the momentum going in VA!
Apr 15 2012 01:45 PM
Dark_Mousy

#DarkVsKei2014

(Apr 15 2012 01:45 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:  Congratulations ლ(ಠ益ಠლ), Bazooka and Dark_Mousy! I'm glad that the tournament was able to meet the minimum, and hopeful that you all can keep the momentum going in VA!

Thank you. I hope to return to VA. I saw several good reasons to outside of beyblade.

Apr 15 2012 01:58 PM
Pruebame

PLAY TO CRUSH
BeyRank: #66 (1,381)
DJ FaceBronze FaceGold FaceAmber FaceDragonis FaceHerculeo FaceMetal FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceVirgo FaceGiraffe FaceFace of RevolutionEmerald FaceGold FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceGold Face
(This post was last modified: Apr 15 2012 03:10 PM by Pruebame.)
Sounds like someone saw some eye candy. Seriousely I thought Darks head was on a swivel.
Umm. Isn't today Angry's birthday? Happy Betray

Sagittario_Worried
Apr 15 2012 03:05 PM
Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ

ALL THIS POWER
BeyRank: #84 (1,342)
DJ FaceEmerald FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceAmber FaceRose Gold FaceGold FaceRuby FaceFace of Days IIIAntique FaceGold FaceSilver FaceAverazer FaceAverazer FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceTrypio FaceGigars FaceSilver FaceCyber Pegasis FaceCygnus FaceCygnus FaceSerpent FaceSerpent FaceCrown FaceOrion FaceJupiter FaceFox FaceHerculeo FaceBlaze FaceCancer FaceAnubis FaceCancer FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceAnniversary Face 2012Sagittario FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceOnyx FaceBronze FaceAnniversary Face 2013WBBA L Drago FaceGirago FaceCyber Pegasis FaceEonis FaceGill FaceNemesis FaceBronze FaceDriger Fang Face
(This post was last modified: Apr 15 2012 05:46 PM by Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ.)
@Arupaeo: Thanks, the tournament actually went pretty well!

@Dark: Combos?

@Prue: Thanks, to tell you the truth, I forgot that it was my betray when I woke up this morning. It wasn't until my dad came into my room and wished me a happy betray that I remembered. Pinching_grin (And do you remember any of the combos Bazooka used in the finals and/or rest of the tournament?)

[Image: 4O8UBvE.jpg]
Live in Virginia? Click HERE to see if any tournaments are coming up near you!
Apr 15 2012 05:46 PM
Dark_Mousy

#DarkVsKei2014

(Apr 15 2012 03:05 PM)Pruebame Wrote:  Sounds like someone saw some eye candy. Seriousely I thought Darks head was on a swivel.
Umm. Isn't today Angry's birthday? Happy Betray

Im young and single so its ok to look.

Apr 15 2012 06:15 PM
Kaboom!!!

#OFWGKTA#TooIcy

Hey Dark, sorry if im bugging you but....... did you ever upload the video to youtube? I just really wanna see what happend.Joyful_2
Apr 15 2012 06:19 PM
Dark_Mousy

#DarkVsKei2014
(This post was last modified: Apr 15 2012 08:03 PM by Dark_Mousy.)
@ANGRY" Combos:

1ST Angry MFVari Ares BD145 RF, MF Duo___90 WD ???
2nd Bazooka MF Vari Ares Ch RF, MF H Basalt__ 230 CS
3rd Dark: MF H Duo aquario AD145 WD, MF H Duo Aquario BD145 CS/RSF, MFH Flash Pisces H145 RF/MF/WF
(Apr 15 2012 06:19 PM)Poison Serpent! Wrote:  Hey Dark, sorry if im bugging you but....... did you ever upload the video to youtube? I just really wanna see what happend.Joyful_2

Im not even sure what i have. I just got home. Give me a couple hours and ill see what i got. If i have anything ill post them up here.

Apr 15 2012 06:21 PM
Kaboom!!!

#OFWGKTA#TooIcy

Ok, my bad. Uncertain
Apr 15 2012 06:25 PM
Dark_Mousy

#DarkVsKei2014

Results have just been submitted. Money will be submitted tonight or tomorrow morning.

Apr 17 2012 06:08 PM