Returning After Many Years!

Hello one and all, the names EeveeDemon and I finally decided to return to this site.

I've been a huge beyblade fan since the very first episode of the original series, seriously ask me something about the old school days and I might just have the answer.

Right now, my main goal is to finally gather the remaining beyblades I'm missing for my personal collection..Here's to hoping that I get some good luck!
Nice too meet you! I'm Telarahto (Tay-ar-ah-toe). I've been a fan since I was 11 in the metal fusion days. Just joined the website today and looking forward to lots of fun!
(May. 04, 2015  11:33 PM)Telarahto Wrote: Nice too meet you! I'm Telarahto (Tay-ar-ah-toe). I've been a fan since I was 11 in the metal fusion days. Just joined the website today and looking forward to lots of fun!

Nice to meet you kiddo! (Hey that rhymes!) I started when I was around..Probably 5 or 6..Mind you, I was in elementary school when the original series was airing in the USA, and I've been a fan ever since then.
I just joined today also. ive been a blader since I was 5!!Smile but I kinda never saw any plastic gen beys anywhere so I was (and am ) into mfb!
(May. 05, 2015  12:43 AM)raiyanblader Wrote: I just joined today also. ive been a blader since I was 5!!Smile but I kinda never saw any plastic gen beys anywhere so I was (and am ) into mfb!

Really? You can actually find a bunch of them online in places like ebay or Amazon.
Coolness! Im as old as Beyblade itself! I remember seeing the toys in Target and other stores but not knowing what they were. It's great to have a place to talk with fellow bladers!

So that means your around 21 correct?
(May. 15, 2015  9:04 AM)Telarahto Wrote: Coolness! Im as old as Beyblade itself! I remember seeing the toys in Target and other stores but not knowing what they were. It's great to have a place to talk with fellow bladers!

So that means your around 21 correct?

Mhm! My 21st birthday is coming up in the fall.

(May. 15, 2015  2:11 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Oh hey,what's up.

Nothing much really, you?
Welcome to the void my friend

EDIT: jk but yeh welcome and have fun with the knowledge on this site