Return Of The Beyblade Raleigh NC {USA} 2/21/15

After a winter break we are back and better then ever. We will be a strict time table. So make a note of that.

Date February 21st 2015

Time Registration Begins at 11am, tournament begins PROMPTLY at 11:30am

Place Game Theory
Pleasant Valley Promenade, 6260 Glenwood Ave, Suite 109, Raleigh, N

Format Standard & Zero G

Prizes TBD

Confirmed
1. Dark_Mousy
2. Ritsuka
3. Defstamina88
4. Smallfry
5. Thunder Dome
6. Titan Tite
7. Stormscorpio1
8. TheBlackDragon
9. TigerOfTheWest
can i bring a bb10

i washed my f230 now it better than before
(Feb. 01, 2015  7:27 PM)titan tite Wrote: can i bring a bb10

Yes please do.
(Feb. 01, 2015  9:55 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: I'll bring a BB-10 and a Zero-G Stadium as well.

That would be very very much appreciated.
So after 1/4 of a year we are finally having another event.
Better late then never I suppose, anyway If you guys want I could bring the Defense and Balance stadiums for Zero-G.
(Feb. 02, 2015  4:49 AM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: So after 1/4 of a year we are finally having another event.
Better late then never I suppose, anyway If you guys want I could bring the Defense and Balance stadiums for Zero-G.

We will never have a hiatus like this again i assure you. Life got in the way. I removed the problem. Problem solved. But please do bring the stadiums.
Sorry to put this in peril, but me and smallfry are maybes for this one. The basketball game we plan to go to is on that day and i dunno if the parents are willing to stay in Raleigh for 6+ hours
With BladerLight confirming, me and smallfry have to drop out. Parents are most likely gonna say no.
hey can we reschedule the tornament it's going to snow on saturday please
Yah, actually, if we could reschedule to maybe a week out that would be pretty awesome - I'm really busy this weekend, and if we have the vent tomorrow I probably won't be able to stay for Zero-G.

That, and the snow.
yay plus i got a big test to study
First off I dont know where you are, but last time I checked GT has a roof but that doesn't matter because there is no chance of snow in Raleigh.

@TBD you had a ton of time to ask for the event to be postponed so why would you wait until the day before, not cool bro. I don't think it would be a good idea to postpone the event otherwise everyone will get into the mind set of "oh I don't feel like it today let's just postpone the event"
How long does it take you guys study? You can't attend an event because you have to study. Be honest you will not constantly study for 3-4 hours. Plus why cancel now. You should have mentioned this earlier or try to work around a busy weekend. I mean come on guys, we've waited half a year for an event and all of you cancel now. It's so hard to keep interest in this game at this point. Especially if members will be inconsistent like canceling before events.
i might go just 40% i go it just i suck at math and snow on the road
Hey guys, Dark just sent me a text message. He is currently at work and is unable to post on here right now, but he told me to tell you guys that the event is postponed. I'll let him go into details later, but as of right now the tournament for tomorrow will have to be moved to another day. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused for anyone.
(Feb. 20, 2015  11:00 PM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: @TBD you had a ton of time to ask for the event to be postponed so why would you wait until the day before, not cool bro. I don't think it would be a good idea to postpone the event otherwise everyone will get into the mind set of "oh I don't feel like it today let's just postpone the event"

Because I wasn't aware I was going to be having a busy weekend until this morning. I was just informed that I'm going skiing Monday, and I have a paper and 8 other written assignments that I need to get done before then.

It's not such a big deal; we'll have it next week or the week after. It's not cancelled, just postponed.

And for the record, I did not cancel; I could have made it (it would have made my schedule unbearable, but I was going to do it anyway).
You know winter is crueller than before when you cannot hold Beyblade tournaments even with an indoor venue ... Good luck to you guys.
Hey guys just got home from a 16 hour work day. Long story short I couldn't get off for tomorrow. We have a big shippment coming in and I couldn't get off. Also with the chance of snow this event has to be postponed. And yet again the winter is cruel.
Any word on when this will be pushed to?