[Results are up!] Sig Background Graphic BATTLE!

I know that we have to vote for 3 entries, but I could only point out 2 entries that really stood out. I vote for entries 8 and 5.
(Jul. 04, 2011  8:25 PM)Futomos Wrote: I know that we have to vote for 3 entries, but I could only point out 2 entries that really stood out. I vote for entries 8 and 5.

Just vote for one more it is not that hard.
(Jul. 04, 2011  9:31 PM)Flaming Aries Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2011  8:25 PM)Futomos Wrote: I know that we have to vote for 3 entries, but I could only point out 2 entries that really stood out. I vote for entries 8 and 5.

Just vote for one more it is not that hard.

I'll go for number 3 also then.
I vote for entries 8, 7 and 3 they stand out to me the most Tongue_out
I vote for 8, 6, & 4! Everyone's entries were amazing, but these had to be my favorite!
The same entries keep getting voted again and again, they are pretty good though. I would vote but I'm in it Tongue_out
Wow, voting on this one sucks. So few people voted.
Hey, didn't this finish a while ago? When are results coming up?
Sorry, I was on vacation.

Seeing all the hype for it, I was hoping for a few more voters. Especially since there were some quality sigs in here. Whatever, results are here. Voilá!

1ST PLACE: ENTRY 8! Nicely done, Xyo!
2ND PLACE: ENTRY 3! Well made, SDC!
3RD PLACE: ENTRY 7! Well done, Greimatter!

Congratulations Grei, you beat me (5) by one vote. Ultimate one-up right there.

These are the names:
1: DeX
2: Coasters
3: SDamonCronous
4: NoodooSoup
5: Ga (me)
6: Xlr8
7: Greimatter
8: Xyo
So what do you guys think of a Sig background battle 2? I know a lot of people wanted to participate, and some were unable to (BBS, Izuma Inzori, etc.), and BBS asked to do a Sig Background Battle 2 once. What do you all think?
Yep , do a signature background battle 2 ! It will be amazing ! I will join too Joyful_2.
I think it'd be cool.
However, I think that next time some measures should be taken so that it's harder to cheat, i.e., asking the entrants to explain how they made it. People who answer with things similar to, or meaning "I took an image (that I didn't make) and modified it to fit the requirements" shouldn't be accepted.

Oh, and yeah, I was entry 7. Grin
I was Entry 4 Crying
Good idea, Grei. And thanks both of you. I figured it all out in the end.

Just to clear things up now, I normally make some color mixes on a word document, then distort and layer the mixes with my image editor. I used 2 layers this time, and made the second translucent.