[Results are up!] Sig Background Graphic BATTLE!

He hasn't logged on since the 27th. Man, I want to see the entries already >.>
I sent the PM, but I'm not going to be here tomorrow. I was hoping to see them before I leave for Florida for 10 days. >.>

And still, who's the mystery contestant from the beyblade graphics battle?
Time is up! Izuma is disqualified! Start the battle BBS!
Ok, sorta busy and let's begin!

VOTE FOR 3! YES 3, IT IS MOST FAIR.

Background GFX war

Wow, all of the entries are good! However, some of these don't look like they're entirely original, haha.
Photo-manipulation shouldn't have been allowed in this battle. It's not hard to take a picture from the internet and edit it slightly. The real skill is making it 100% yourself.
I wouldn't say that. Brushes should be allowed, but not to an extent.
(Jun. 30, 2011  9:42 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I wouldn't say that. Brushes should be allowed, but not to an extent.

I wasn't speaking of brushes, I was speaking as in... Let's say someone takes a picture of a wave off of Google. Paste it into Photoshop or whatever program they're using; duplicate, motion blur, set to multiply, combine layers, change the hue and BAM! they're done.

It's far too simple to be allowed, no?
That wasn't allowed. The challenge says you have to make it on your own.
I don't know, I shouldn't accuse anyone but, I'm just not feeling a certain entry. I have used Photoshop before and I can easily what the person who submitted it did. It doesn't look entirely original. But alas, I have no proof, so I am not one to accuse.
Yeah, some of these entries aren't entirely original... >_> These look great! Now to wait for the voting. I think we could even do another sig background battle soon. Cute I know BBS wanted to be in one.
I didn't Actually didn't "manipulated" my creation...

But I agree, no one should manipulated any stuff. it is "illegal" and there was no rule about it...
Wow, these are really good! I can't tell which is the best (apart from mine)
Oh, and you may want to edit the thread title to include [VOTING] so people know to vote
(Jun. 30, 2011  8:10 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Photo-manipulation shouldn't have been allowed in this battle. It's not hard to take a picture from the internet and edit it slightly. The real skill is making it 100% yourself.

agree with u a gfx maker should make things by themselves
Let's get voting people, come on! Voting ends in 3 days!
Vote for two more, please!
I vote for 7,8,5 and in that order they are my favorie
I vote for:

1. Entry 3
2. Entry 7
3. Entry 1
Come on, we need more votes! Only 2 days left!
8, it is familiar but origninal
Vote for 3 please.
8 is awesome. It catches my attention
my other 2,
7, its unique

3, just cuz it looks pretty cool
Can I vote for 3, 2 and 8. I like them because they are cool.