Recent Purchases

Elmo Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:guys, it's just underwear Gasp relax

It's underwear that exposes your buttocks and hugs your.....wee wee.
It's worse than a whitey tighty.

We're not stopping you though Chocked. Go ahead

It's a good thing I've decided to wear pants with them, otherwise I could be mighty embarrassed!

SereneCrimson Wrote:That last pair has a pretty pattern on it.

and its semi-seethrough!
Always a plus.

Crimson gets it!
Wow, Brad. Too much information. I've always thought underwear, especially the....fancier kind sorta personal business, but whatever. xD the first and second mannaquins look a little excited....

Edit: Oh, yeah, I forgot I bought something. A Galeon for $2.00 at some thrift store. I'm still baffled as to how it wound up there.
Katashi Wrote:Wow, Brad. Too much information. I've always thought underwear, especially the....fancier kind sorta personal business, but whatever. xD the first and second mannaquins look a little excited....

Edit: Oh, yeah, I forgot I bought something. A Galeon for $2.00 at some thrift store. I'm still baffled as to how it wound up there.

Be so kind as to tell me what was the name of the thrift store. So I can hunt Gasp
Elmo Wrote:
Katashi Wrote:Wow, Brad. Too much information. I've always thought underwear, especially the....fancier kind sorta personal business, but whatever. xD the first and second mannaquins look a little excited....

Be so kind as to tell me what was the name of the thrift store. So I can hunt Gasp

It was a local place.
Not a purchase yet but I've been after an affordable RID prow for a while so I have a question.
Box
http://cgi.ebay.com/TRANSFORMERS-RID-ROB...dZViewItem

or no Box
http://cgi.ebay.com/TRANSFORMERS-RID-PRO...dZViewItem
I dont see why it isn't working. They works for me when I copy and paste them in the address bar.
Thresher Wrote:I dont see why it isn't working. They works for me when I copy and paste them in the address bar.

I'm getting this when I click on both of them:

"The eBay page or feature you are attempting to access is not responding.
Please try the options below:

* Try to access the feature directly from the eBay Home Page, instead of using a bookmark.
* Wait a few minutes and try to access the feature again.

If you have waited ten to fifteen minutes and you still can't access your page:

* Check our Announcement Board to see if the feature is currently unavailable.

If what you are looking for is unavailable, you may still be able to access other parts of the site from the eBay Home page"
I saw that. And I don't know whats wrong. Clicking doesn't work but, Its fine when I paste the link in the address bar.
Bought this off YJA still waiting for it to arrive and no I didn't pay anything close to retail price (if that really is retail price).

[Image: u.jpg]
[Image: i-1.jpg]
[Image: p.jpg]
It is. Comme ça du mode stuff is really pricey.
Juv Wrote:Bought this off YJA still waiting for it to arrive and no I didn't pay anything close to retail price (if that really is retail price).

[Image: u.jpg]
[Image: i-1.jpg]
[Image: p.jpg]
Man, that is seriously fresh to death. Nice jacket.
Roan Wrote:- Guitar Hero 3 (360)

<3<3<3

hurr i dont have the time/money for it

fag
Artie Wrote:

<3<3<3

fag

Shhh

It was an impulse buy. I was at EB trading in some games today and the guy asked me if I had Rock Band pre-ordered yet and I told him no because it was hella pricey so he was like "Well we've got one GH3 bundle left if you want it".

I was like... "carp".

So I bought it. rofl
SexyMichael Wrote:[Image: 143e_1.JPG]

It just looks so rad. lol

get an iron
Roan Wrote:
Artie Wrote:

<3<3<3

fag

Shhh

It was an impulse buy. I was at EB trading in some games today and the guy asked me if I had Rock Band pre-ordered yet and I told him no because it was hella pricey so he was like "Well we've got one GH3 bundle left if you want it".

I was like... "carp".

So I bought it. rofl

you're a giant carp

also, i'm so filming gamestop dude come the 13th lol
gamestop dude?
Artie Wrote:
Roan Wrote:
Artie Wrote:

<3<3<3

fag

Shhh

I was like... "carp".

So I bought it. rofl

you're a giant carp

also, i'm so filming gamestop dude come the 13th lol

Also stfu. I was already thinking about buying it anyway when I was there. They had a 20% trade in credit bonus going for GH3 too so that was pretty much what sold me. I got it for like ~$70.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
SexyMichael Wrote:[Image: 143e_1.JPG]

It just looks so rad. lol

get an iron

I have one lol. The shirt is in the mail currently.
Quote:Winning bidder: User ID kept private

lol