• 2 Votes - 5 Average

Recent Eats (ELABORATE!)
Joker

BeyRank: #722 (1,083)

Homemade Lobster Bisque.
Aug 17 2010 09:55 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

i just had a little cheese cake and i was wondering why is it called cheese cake when there seems to be no cheese at all
im confused?
Aug 17 2010 10:11 PM
Moss-Da-Boss

Cynical 4yr old
BeyRank: #451 (1,136)
Antique FaceDJ FaceWolf FaceChimera FaceHerculeo Face
(This post was last modified: Aug 17 2010 10:18 PM by Moss-Da-Boss.)
no it has cheese in it regular recipies use cream cheese
but they use so much sugar you can barely taste it
+ I had cookie dough ice cream yum Wink

Mega Blocks are the Moron's Lego
Aug 17 2010 10:17 PM

cookie dough ice cream is the best i like cookies and cream too
Aug 18 2010 12:11 AM
GeneralHawx

Casually Blading
Antique Face

Pssh chocolate mint ftw oh wait pistachios ftw those are sooooo goooood lol I miss that ice cream so much
Aug 18 2010 03:22 AM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

i also just had chocolate mint
it came in a mix box
Aug 18 2010 06:31 PM
桃太郎

arouMomotarouMomot
BeyRank: #2,393 (974)
Antique FaceLibra FaceRose Gold FaceDJ Face

Sliced fish and chicken on rice in a hot pot. So good..

[Image: Untitled-3_edited-1.jpg]
Thank you Pyro for this sick sig~!!
Aug 19 2010 01:57 AM
GeneralHawx

Casually Blading
Antique Face

Hmm.. thought I would contribute again I just ate some Viet food no idea what's it called in english but there's some shrimp cracker that you can dip in the soup Tongue_out Pretty good
Aug 19 2010 01:58 AM

more tacos! Pinching_grin and riceAngry
Aug 19 2010 02:13 AM
Daegor42

変身!
BeyRank: #272 (1,198)
Amethyst FaceAntique FaceDJ FaceLibra FaceLapis Lazuli FaceFace of SoulCancer FaceEmerald FaceFace of Days IIFace of Days IIISapphire FaceAnniversary Face 2013Eternal Passport Face

Hm, I'm thinking we should probably have more qualitative posts instead of just listing what you just ate. It just seems like this thread will be filled with spam otherwise, no pun intended.

戦う, 正義の 仮面ライダーV3!
Aug 19 2010 02:15 AM
GeneralHawx

Casually Blading
Antique Face

Should I ask Kai-V if I can implement rules on this?
Aug 19 2010 02:36 AM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #531 (1,116)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face

(Aug 19 2010 02:36 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:  Should I ask Kai-V if I can implement rules on this?
Hm, what kind of elaboration do you want ? Just saying how they liked it ?

Also, you can ask anybody on the staff, hah.

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Aug 19 2010 02:37 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
GeneralHawx

Casually Blading
Antique Face

HAHA, I was thinking of only allowing users to post once a day and three times a week at most that way it isn't cluttered. I should really start talking to the rest of the staff, thanks Smile
Aug 19 2010 02:47 AM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #531 (1,116)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face

That is slightly more difficult to moderate though ... Especially since days on this forum resemble weeks sometimes.

In my opinion, it is fine if they post once every day, because there are at least three meals, or more in some countries. And, in a sense, somebody could have the right to post that they just ate a Big Mac, however if that is a basis of their nutrition, they should know not to post everyday about it. The lasting impression will be that that member eats Big Macs in both cases, so it is better to take the shorter way and only post once anyway.

Hm, that statement gave a lot more laziness to people who eat Big Macs than I really intended ...

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Aug 19 2010 02:52 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
SaMaster14

ThermalPisces DF145D

Well... other than plane food from American Airlines, my last meal was at Spago at the Four Seasons Maui. My meal consisted of:

Kobe beef bolognese with angel hair pasta
Hawaiin Monchong served with carmalized oninon and mushrooms
Chocolate truffle cake with Kona coffe ice cream
Dragon Crisp Gen Mai Cha tea
(and of course about a glass of the half bottle of very expensive white wine for the table)

Being in Maui for 10 nights my family ate out almost every night at some fancy restaurant... but Spago was definitely the best (and also the priciest...)

~SaMaster14
[Image: sthermalpiscessig.jpg]
Aug 19 2010 09:50 AM
Cpt. Squirrel

An Idiot In Brum.
Rose Gold FaceAntique Face

SaMaster14, your family must be caked.

[Image: pakistandonationcopy.jpg]
Aug 19 2010 12:29 PM
Away Find all posts by this user
Akel

Need...hardness.....
(This post was last modified: Aug 20 2010 12:35 AM by Akel.)
I just ate a waffle with syrup...with a spoon at 430. I find them more better in the afternoon than in the morning. Eee One of those little frozen waffles that you pop into the toaster. Well anyways I had waffles.

Thanks Aqua for reminding me what a toaster is.
Aug 19 2010 10:57 PM
Aqua

----
Antique FaceLapis Lazuli FaceSagittario FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Soul

(Aug 19 2010 10:57 PM)Akel Wrote:  I just ate a waffle with syrup...with a spoon at 430. I find them more better in the afternoon than in the morning. Eee One of those little frozen waffles that you pop into the....what is it called? Um... those things where you put bread into and it becomes toast. Well anyways I had waffles.

A toaster...? LOL

[Image: 33a798w.jpg]
Aug 20 2010 12:10 AM
Diamond

Amethyst FaceAntique FaceRose Gold Face

Dunno why, but tonight I had a sudden urge to eat Yoshinoya's Beef and Chicken Rice.
And so, I went down to the local Yoshinoya branch and bought a 'meal' home, haha.
I'm eating it right now while typing, yummy... Pinching_grin

Aug 20 2010 12:21 PM
GeneralHawx

Casually Blading
Antique Face

That looks awesome I just notice i repeat what I eat except for the fact that I ate Life Cereal this morning. 1 up lol
Aug 20 2010 09:38 PM