Recent Eats (ELABORATE!)

Try to post more than just what you recently ate. You could describe how it tasted, if you liked it, what you would have liked better, if you would eat it again, what you would have added to it, etc. You might be warned if you continue just posting your recent meals.

Since we talk about food so much I thought maybe I should open up a thread about recent eats like what was the most recent thing you ate. The title is grammatically incorrect I know but it's just for fun. Smile
So on with what I ate well if you read what I wrote in the Recent Purchase thread you would know that I ate some Chinese buns I bought at some store lol then some good old peperoni pizza. Well I just ate dinner and had some fried chicken and stuff lol most of which I didn't enjoy except the chicken. haha
Haha I knew you would bring this around.
After reading through the Recent Purchases thread,
Well I just had some beef jerky ^~^
Emm lol of course looking at the Random Thoughts and Recent Purchases I knew this was necessary since a lot of what we talk about is food haha
We're gonna be some pretty plump bladers.
Haha some of us already are Unhappy I gotta start working out
Had some A&W Smile
Gonna eat all the food I can before I get braces lol.
Oh no braces suck I heard it's a pain in the bum to eat gum <-yea rhymed lol
(Aug. 17, 2010  4:35 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Oh no braces suck I heard it's a pain in the bum to eat gum <-yea rhymed lol
You should not even take chewing gum if you have braces, and any responsible dentist will warn you about that ...
It's not as bad as you might think.
Now a carmel apple is something you DON'T want to eat.
OR CORN.
(Aug. 17, 2010  4:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2010  4:35 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Oh no braces suck I heard it's a pain in the bum to eat gum <-yea rhymed lol
You should not even take chewing gum if you have braces, and any responsible dentist will warn you about that ...

Never had them, I offered them to my friend once while she had braces and I didn't believe she couldn't eat it until I heard it from others haha
(Aug. 17, 2010  4:46 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: It's not as bad as you might think.
Now a carmel apple is something you DON'T want to eat.
OR CORN.

I've seen corn stuck in peoples teeth and it looks like it's trap behind a metal gate never to be unlocked but is still visible haha
Well at the end of this month I'm saying goodbye to some foods Unhappy
Guys, steak and bacon on the same sandwich.
(Aug. 17, 2010  7:51 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: Guys, steak and bacon on the same sandwich.

Gosh I want some what in the sandwich lol
This Thread Made Me Eat Lots Of Food.
A sandwich with an egg with cheese and spring onion mixed in it and with bacon.
Heh Storm pegasus and I hadMcDonald fries. (the reason I put pegasus in it was because the fries spilled on it >.>Wink
Homemade Lobster Bisque.
i just had a little cheese cake and i was wondering why is it called cheese cake when there seems to be no cheese at all
im confused?
no it has cheese in it regular recipies use cream cheese
but they use so much sugar you can barely taste it
+ I had cookie dough ice cream yum Wink
cookie dough ice cream is the best i like cookies and cream too
Pssh chocolate mint ftw oh wait pistachios ftw those are sooooo goooood lol I miss that ice cream so much