Recent Beyblade Purchases

Today, I recieved

1x PF Dragoon S
1x PF Dranzer S
1x PF Galeon

This sounds good, right?

Except I won two of these lots! He was supposed to send me TWO of each with combined shipping! I am so furious right now. He better not expect me to pay to have the second lot shipped out.
Tamer Brad Wrote:Today, I recieved

1x PF Dragoon S
1x PF Dranzer S
1x PF Galeon

This sounds good, right?

Except I won two of these lots! He was supposed to send me TWO of each with combined shipping! I am so furious right now. He better not expect me to pay to have the second lot shipped out.

You are one lucky person =)

I want to go buy a burning kerberous and a wolborg 4 on toonsplace at ebay.com so bad. I might be able to. I need better WDs and ARs if I ever get them.
I am lucky? Did you read my post? I paid for two lots and only received one.
Tamer Brad Wrote:I am lucky? Did you read my post? I paid for two lots and only received one.

Oops, I wasn't referring to the fact that you ordered two lots, I was referring to the fact that you got any beyblades at all.

Receiving only one lot when you paid for two does suck, however.
I just bought a burning kerborous and a rock bison, I also ordered a flame pegasus but it never came. They sent me a dragoon galaxy (which I already have) instead and two metal attack rings. This was from toonsplace on ebay, so just be careful about ordering from them.
mamph Wrote:I just bought a burning kerborous and a rock bison, I also ordered a flame pegasus but it never came. They sent me a dragoon galaxy (which I already have) instead and two metal attack rings. This was from toonsplace on ebay, so just be careful about ordering from them.

There's been warnings about them before. If you want to, you could file a Paypal complaint. It's not OK to just send someone an item they never ordered. I don't know why they keep listing Beyblades they don't have.
Yeah, I saw the warnings, after I ordered them unfortunately. I have seen though that they've taken flame pegasus off of ebay, which I suppose is something.
Still, file an "unrecieved item" report through them. That's ridiculous.
My blue Sea Dragon and Burning Kerberous should be arriving any day now. As soon as my next Paypal transfer goes through, I'll be buying that Shining God MS I saw, if it's still there.
I got a Shining God MS it came in like......a week ago or something like that.
Tamer Brad Wrote:Still, file an "unrecieved item" report through them. That's ridiculous.

I will.

1x PF Dragoon S
1x PF Dranzer S
1x PF Galeon

This sounds good, right?

baseballsteve123... Same thing happened to me D:
I just got a dranzer grip. One question though, how do I take out the EZ launcher? Chocked It's stuck in there..........
G Wrote:

1x PF Dragoon S
1x PF Dranzer S
1x PF Galeon

This sounds good, right?

SERIOUSLY?

He didn't respond to me. Filing unclaimed item report.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
G Wrote:

1x PF Dragoon S
1x PF Dranzer S
1x PF Galeon

This sounds good, right?

SERIOUSLY?

He didn't respond to me. Filing unclaimed item report.
How long ago did you receive your package?
Yesterday. Honestly, I think one day is a sufficient amount of time to respond. Filing a report should at least coax a response out of him.
Hasbro catapult grip. it's fun but doesn't seem that effective to me.
- A 2nd Dranzer V2.
- x1 Gaia Dragoon G.

Both supposed to be Flame Pegasus.
Tamer Brad Wrote:Yesterday. Honestly, I think one day is a sufficient amount of time to respond. Filing a report should at least coax a response out of him.

I'll wait a day more and then see what's up. Then I'll file a report if he doesn't respond by then.
He didn't respond to my complaint today, either. :\
Just got this:

Quote:I WILL LOOK INTO IT. I'VE BEEN OUT OF TOWN FOR FAMILY EMERGENCY AND UNABLE TO RECEIVE E-MAILS. I WILL RESOLVE FOR YOU MONDAY.
THANKS
STEVE
I just got this:
Quote:I HAVE BEEN OUT OF TOWN ON FAMILY EMERGENCY AND UNABLE TO RECEIVE E-MAILS.
I WILL RESOLVE MONDAY.
THANKS,
STEVE
Mine came in like... yesterday I believe, but I had to pick it up at the post office.

And I found a NIB Wolborg 3 in a box in my closest today Grin
Hope mine gets here soon.
My Galzzly, Grip Attacker, Dragoon S, and Hasbro clear stadium (Spin Blaster?) came in today Smile