Random Thoughts

that's okay alice, we all like to spend time doing nothing
unknowngod

i really don't wan't to be a freaking garbage man

i actually think that a job in the games industry would be cool, but have to improve spelling grammar.

and i don't learn much about life in high school other than grade 12s like dropping highly detailed pictures of erect penie beside me while i eat my lunch...

oh btw, just found out that my social studys teacher is missing a finger, i never noticed this whole time lol.
careful not to look through rose-tinted glasses
Tamer Brad Wrote:i've never met a nice Vietnamese dad, no offense

Emily's dad, LOL
Sam, try doing some sort of sport or something
just reading that post you made made me depressed =[
lol i was talking about something like football (or soccer as americans call it)

btw your sig makes me lol even though idk who that is
Boring class is boring. D: Environmental paintings ftl. I haven't been paying attention for the past two hours, lol.

Gah, parentals are finally going through with the divorce. At least I'm not in Yellowknife to deal with it. I just wish that my dad had gotten a girlfriend that isn't a huge carp to my sister. Sucks though, I don't have as much financial support from home because of it. Ah well, that's where SFA comes in handy. Woo.
Sam, you need to get on the ball a bit. There's a ton more to life than just playing Xbox and going through 4chan. If you spend your life just doing these things, you'll miss out on some valuable experiences that can only be experienced within this time period.

[Image: 220px-Normal_mazur_28529.jpg]
Goku

[Image: 300px-Spike.jpg]
Piccolo

Discuss
Silver Kane Wrote:btw your sig makes me lol even though idk who that is
LANDO CALRISSIAN

best and most lol star wars character ever

and toto

4chan sucks (lol)
i plan on learning anishnabe language, english word for my people is ojibway btw and even then i would like to learn danish after that lol
i'd love to learn to draw some day

i don't plan on being like this for my whole life, and i do a lot more, its just what i do with my free time when there is nothing to do.
The first guy looks a lot like my friend Craig.
so i went to buy cod4, trading in some stuff (GOW, OB)

forgot to put OB in the case. whoops.

oh and i got a gutted COD4. and theres some carp on the front side of the disk. eugh it pisses me off cause im OCD
ob is awesome

you haven't even played episode 2 yet
When I got OB it was a gutted one.

I normally pre-order so I don't have to worry about getting a gutted copy.

I can't believe they can legally do that to games and still sell them as new copies.
sam Wrote:
Silver Kane Wrote:btw your sig makes me lol even though idk who that is
LANDO CALRISSIAN

best and most lol star wars character ever

"Who has two thumbs and just betrayed his friends? This guy!" Robot Chicken ftw.
Mr. Toto Wrote:Sam, you need to get on the ball a bit. There's a ton more to life than just playing Xbox and going through 4chan. If you spend your life just doing these things, you'll miss out on some valuable experiences that can only be experienced within this time period.

Goku

Piccolo

Discuss

what
Alice Wrote:FINALLY, PICKING UP MY NEW GLASSES TODAY

They are Ralph Lauren. 8)

But first - Philosophy class. I was up until 2am last night doing a carp essay because I'm a procrastinating whorebag. I could have done it in about an hour in the afternoon, but apparently I like to make things really difficult for myself.

hehe.

I love Philosophy at my school, but I have finished classes for the year and it is MY FINAL EXAM of my high school life.
In four days time.

There is a lot of text i need to revise.
I'm going to kill the stupid carp at work who keeps telling other employees not to talk to me.

(Don't ask me about what I do for work, I'm not talking about it here Lips_sealed)
Saying that only makes people more curious man...

Also, getting a haircut sometime this week. The carp's so long that it's in my mouth, so you know...
Beowulf Wrote:Saying that only makes people more curious man...

Also, getting a haircut sometime this week. The carp's so long that it's in my mouth, so you know...

That's not that long. I can do that. Gasp
I'm tired of it more than anything. XD But that is annoying, for me anyway.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Mr. Toto Wrote:Sam, you need to get on the ball a bit. There's a ton more to life than just playing Xbox and going through 4chan. If you spend your life just doing these things, you'll miss out on some valuable experiences that can only be experienced within this time period.

Goku

Piccolo

Discuss

what

FOX is making a live action DBZ movie and these are the actors chosen for Goku and Piccolo.
LOL!

That's what I thought you were getting at Toto, but I wasn't sure.

I thought the live action movie was canceled like years ago?
Yeah, what? They're starting that again!?