Thread Rating:
  • 34 Votes - 4.12 Average

Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST
DynaZord

PR/Sentai Only
Cygnus FaceRose Gold Face

Personally, I'd like them more if they had Neon Green as a color Tongue_out_wink
But those yellow ones are sick.

Feb 21 2012 01:08 AM
Away Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
th!nk

rip in peace
BeyRank: #430 (1,142)
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceThunder Dragon FaceDJ FaceGold FaceSilver FaceAmethyst FacePegasis II FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceDriger FaceLapis Lazuli FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnniversary Face 2013Uranus Face

(Feb 20 2012 07:02 PM)DragonManiac86 Wrote:  Speaking of music, I had a Reggae project to do for 2 weeks, just putting the finishing touches onto it now.

Man, reggae is so complex. I swear, there's this image of them as stoned out guys just doing silly stuff, but the timing is just mindbreaking stuff. Once you see what they do, it's hard not to respect them for it, they're some of the best musicians around.

And with that, I take my leave - it's been an interesting ride, but one can only bang one's head against a wall so many times before they learn - and my head is mighty sore.
Signature for Archival Purposes/Some still-relevant links etc (Click to View)
Feb 21 2012 07:53 AM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
3-Dog

Maybe I'll Say Maybe
Peridot Face

So, I had my first medium rare steak today. Never again.

Medium well and well-done are the best.

Plastics and HMS shop! $79.99 NIB DRAGOON V2 RED OR WHITE! $79.99 Dragoon GT and $29.99 NIB Driger V2!
My HMS and Plastics eBay shop!

PRO EAGLE FOR COMMITTEE 2012! HARD WORK IN. PRO EAGLE OUT.
Feb 29 2012 03:44 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Arupaeo

Climbing Back
BeyRank: #10 (1,604)
Gaia Dragoon FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIRose Gold FaceEmerald FaceDJ FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceAmber FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceAnubis FaceGill FaceAquila FaceUnicorno FaceLacerta FaceGold FaceLeone FaceHerculeo FaceRuby FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulPrize Hunter FaceAmethyst FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBrad FaceGold FaceMetal FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceByxis FaceOnyx FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceWyvern FaceHoruseus FaceBeafowl FaceAres FaceBeafowl FaceHoruseus FaceCygnus FaceHades FaceNemesis FaceBeelzeb FaceLyra FaceFace of Days IIIPrize Hunter FaceUranus FaceFox FaceOrion FaceBronze FaceGold FaceBloody Devil FaceGold FaceBronze FaceDranzer II FaceDragoon II FaceGold FaceSamurai Changer FaceJiraiya FaceLibra FaceKetos FaceDraciel Viper FaceEterner FaceStriker FaceDark Leopard FaceGiraffe FaceHoruseus FaceHoruseus FaceHoruseus FaceCrown FaceOrion FaceHoruseus FaceLynx FaceCrown FaceAnniversary Face 2012Silver FaceFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVBronze FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceGold FaceDriger Fang FaceDraciel Viper FaceGold FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceAnniversary Face 2013Silver FaceGold FaceEternal Passport FaceMF2 FaceFace of Days VHorogium Face

Good for you! You're no culinary coward!!!

Your palate will change over time. So give it a few years and try again... Smile
Feb 29 2012 04:14 AM
3-Dog

Maybe I'll Say Maybe
Peridot Face

Maybe it wasn't made right, it just felt... mushy. I love medium-well though, it has a lot more flavour than well done so experimenting cos of you guys turned out to be a success! I also experimented with medium lamb chops and well done lamb chops.. the size difference is astounding. Medium, there's so much meat but when you get it well done it kinda shrivels up. Delicious either way though!

Plastics and HMS shop! $79.99 NIB DRAGOON V2 RED OR WHITE! $79.99 Dragoon GT and $29.99 NIB Driger V2!

Feb 29 2012 04:20 AM
th!nk

rip in peace
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceThunder Dragon FaceDJ FaceGold FaceSilver FaceAmethyst FacePegasis II FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceDriger FaceLapis Lazuli FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnniversary Face 2013Uranus Face

Glad to see you moving away from well done, at least.

And with that, I take my leave - it's been an interesting ride, but one can only bang one's head against a wall so many times before they learn - and my head is mighty sore.
Feb 29 2012 05:56 AM
Rustled Jimmies

KNIGHT OF SPEAR
BeyRank: #1,042 (1,048)
Ketos FaceHorogium Face

We're talking about culinary?

Because I'm planning on cooking dinner for the first time for the family on Thursday. My dish? Katsudon (sliced deep fried breaded boneless pork chop topped with egg and over rice) and a salad with a Japanese ginger dressing (the kind they use in restaurants). Mom and I got the shopping done today, and I have the recipes posted on the fridge.

I need to learn how to cook now besides eggs, pasta, and rice. I mean, I'm 21 now. Even though I still live with my mom, I gotta learn how to start taking care of my own. I'm trying hard with job searching, so I gotta start cooking so I can take care of myself when I move out. Mom and my sister are amazing cooks, so I think I'll probably do well myself when I get the chance.

[Image: toyroomsossmackjeevesba.png]
DeviantArt | YouTube
(ノ `Д´)ノ ~┻━┻ (°ω°) - Please gobble me kindly.
Quote of the moment:
"You were once an enemy to these men. You were ruthless. You were a survivor."
"I was a different person."
"No...you were a soldier."
"You say that like they're two different things."
"When a TRUE soldier's told to kill, he kills. He does not question why. He does not mourn the fallen. He fulfills his role and moves on to the next."
"Is that what you want to be? A TRUE soldier?"
"No. That is what I am!"

-It's a battle of wits and of the mind in the showdown of Agent Washington and Locus. Red vs Blue: Season 12, Episode 18-
Feb 29 2012 07:10 AM
Hazel

Octorok Shmoctorok!
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAmethyst FaceWolborg FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceEinstein FaceWyvern FaceThunder Dragon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnubis FaceHoruseus FaceSamurai Changer FaceDriger FaceDragoon II FaceRose Platinum FacePegasis FaceAnniversary Face 2012Driger Fang FaceBloody Devil FaceDranzer II FaceKetos FaceJiraiya FaceDark Leopard FaceEternal Passport Face

If you can follow directions, you can cook. The golden rule of learning is to avoid getting fancy until you're comfortable with each dish you try, until you feel you've got a mastery of that particular sub-genre.

Pork is an unforgiving first choice, though. Have a meat thermometer available.

[Image: hazelsignature2.jpg]
Some manner of Octopus.
Feb 29 2012 08:09 AM
Deikailo

Call me Toast
BeyRank: #36 (1,449)
Bronze FaceRoyal FaceL Drago FaceAmber FaceDJ FaceDragoon FaceDranzer FaceFace of WarAntique FaceRose Gold FaceAquila FaceMetal FaceEmerald FaceDriger FaceGaia Dragoon FaceSapphire FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceGold FaceBronze FacePrize Hunter FaceSilver FaceSagittario FaceWolborg FaceUnicorno FaceRuby FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceGold FacePhoenix FaceGemios FaceSea Dragon FaceSilver FacePegasis FaceGold FaceBlaze FaceOnyx FaceBronze FaceGold FacePrize Hunter FaceAries FaceLacerta FaceQuetzalcoatl FaceGold FaceHerculeo FaceGold FaceChimera FaceAquila FaceByxis FaceBull FaceEscolpio FaceGold Face

Burnt meat = the best meat.

Kai-V's beyrank is 1337. False advertising.
Feb 29 2012 08:10 AM
Hov

Jon™
BeyRank: #72 (1,374)
Bronze FaceDJ FaceFace of Days IISagittario FaceEmerald FaceDranzer FaceAntique FaceCancer FaceGill FaceWolborg FaceSapphire FaceBeafowl FaceSusanow FaceSilver FacePassport Face
(This post was last modified: Mar 01 2012 01:37 AM by Hov.)
Woot, feeling proud of my self. Finally complimented to Nicole today! So I was sitting next to her, she was sitting down with her legs crossed, hair on one side of her shoulder texting on her iPhone; I said "Nicole, you look beautiful today!" I made sure I said the word beautiful for a long 3 seconds. She said "Thank you" then smiled for a good 5 minutes, we kept looking back at each other and smiled. Shes GORGOUS! (idk how to spell Serious ) Her background is Japanese and Italian mixed. Wink VERY pretty indeed.

Other than that my classes was legit today. My english teacher keeps telling me to go for Honer English 11 but I'm like, naw I want easy classes and easy Honor Rolls. Sadly they've all suggest Honors class and I turned them down. Their response was "OK! See you at the meeting in April!". First thing come to my mind is "woooooooooow". I just know my mom is going to say yes T_T; fuuuuuu.

It was a good day tho.

Click here for the most classic thread on WBO of all time. Enjoy!

Strive for greatness.
Mar 01 2012 01:36 AM
MFB Mad Master

The Master Blader
BeyRank: #1,023 (1,050)
Bull FaceAquila FacePassport Face

Lucky! Gasp When I compliment the girl I like she just laughs and walks away to tell her friends and her friends come to point and laugh at me and then a few seconds there is a big crowd around me pointing and laughing! Unhappy

I am a Brampton Blader and Im proud of it! Its good to be the Mad Master!
Mar 01 2012 01:55 AM
Odin

Time to be creative.
Anniversary Face 2012Ketos Face

(Feb 29 2012 08:10 AM)Deikailo Wrote:  Burnt meat = the best meat.

I must disagree with you. Meat, when burnt, loses much of its flavor and increases dramatically the "eating the table" feeling that you can get when you get poor-quality food.

(Feb 29 2012 08:10 AM)Deikailo Wrote:  Kai-V's beyrank is 1337. False advertising.

It's not false. She is, in fact, "leet". It fits.

(Mar 01 2012 01:55 AM)MFB Mad Master Wrote:  Lucky! Gasp When I compliment the girl I like she just laughs and walks away to tell her friends and her friends come to point and laugh at me and then a few seconds there is a big crowd around me pointing and laughing! Unhappy

There's a reason to go to an all-boys school. That is, you don't have to worry about stuff like that.

[Image: 214qp1w.gif]
Otaku Space | Signature by Medz | YouTube
(Jan 19 2012 04:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote:  I am a genius with powers from out of this world.
Mar 01 2012 02:33 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Wizard

ただいま。
Antique Face

(Mar 01 2012 01:55 AM)MFB Mad Master Wrote:  Lucky! Gasp When I compliment the girl I like she just laughs and walks away to tell her friends and her friends come to point and laugh at me and then a few seconds there is a big crowd around me pointing and laughing! Unhappy
I'm guessing your in middle school? Just wait until high school when you and most of the other people are a lot more mature (I would hope). everything is different at that point.

(Mar 01 2012 02:33 AM)Odin Wrote:  It's not false. She is, in fact, "leet". It fits.
I read this as "Leek".... @.@

Mar 01 2012 03:00 AM
Rustled Jimmies

KNIGHT OF SPEAR
BeyRank: #1,042 (1,048)
Ketos FaceHorogium Face

(Feb 29 2012 08:09 AM)Hazel Wrote:  If you can follow directions, you can cook. The golden rule of learning is to avoid getting fancy until you're comfortable with each dish you try, until you feel you've got a mastery of that particular sub-genre.

Pork is an unforgiving first choice, though. Have a meat thermometer available.

I hear ya, but I gotta start somewhere. I've dealt with Italian Chili before, so I have a little experience cooking outside of breakfast items, rice, and pasta. The way I see it, if I can't even cook meat on my own, then I'll have a much harder time living on my own.

(Mar 01 2012 03:00 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:  [quote='Odin' pid='910504' dateline='1330565609']
It's not false. She is, in fact, "leet". It fits.
I read this as "Leek".... @.@

Too much Hatsune Miku in the brain, huh?

[Image: toyroomsossmackjeevesba.png]
DeviantArt | YouTube
(ノ `Д´)ノ ~┻━┻ (°ω°) - Please gobble me kindly.
Quote of the moment:
"You were once an enemy to these men. You were ruthless. You were a survivor."
"I was a different person."
"No...you were a soldier."
"You say that like they're two different things."
"When a TRUE soldier's told to kill, he kills. He does not question why. He does not mourn the fallen. He fulfills his role and moves on to the next."
"Is that what you want to be? A TRUE soldier?"
"No. That is what I am!"

-It's a battle of wits and of the mind in the showdown of Agent Washington and Locus. Red vs Blue: Season 12, Episode 18-
Mar 01 2012 03:24 AM
Ga'

Pierce the heavens!
BeyRank: #187 (1,244)
Antique FaceRose Gold FaceQuetzalcoatl Face IISilver FaceAmber FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago FaceWBBA Caesar FaceByxis FaceSilver FaceDJ FaceBronze FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceTrypio FaceSilver FaceAnniversary Face 2013WBBA L Drago Face

(Mar 01 2012 01:36 AM)J o n Wrote:  Other than that my classes was legit today. My english teacher keeps telling me to go for Honer English 11 but I'm like, naw I want easy classes and easy Honor Rolls. Sadly they've all suggest Honors class and I turned them down. Their response was "OK! See you at the meeting in April!". First thing come to my mind is "woooooooooow". I just know my mom is going to say yes T_T; fuuuuuu.

Yo, if you're going to Honors, you should definitely do it. It looks a lot better. Being lazy doesn't go anywhere you know, you should try Honors if you're doing well enough in English.

If your mom says yes, she's just looking out for your future. Same with the teachers.

BTW, you're gonna need to go through a whole lotta stuff to go from Regular to Honors. Just having easy Honor Roll won't give you easy access to good colleges. The fact that you decided to take Regular classes plays a big role in colleges. I would personally go for it.

Hell, I'm in 2 APs and I'm only in 10th grade. One of those classes is AP Language and Composition, which is the AP level of your grade's English. So chill out, Honors is mad easy. AP is like hell though.

Get in here, Dan.

"In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little, yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment. We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. But the bitter truth we critics must face, is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. But there are times when a critic truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the new. The world is often unkind to new talent, new creations. The new needs friends. Last night, I experienced something new: an extraordinary meal from a singularly unexpected source. To say that both the meal and its maker have challenged my preconceptions about fine cooking is a gross understatement. They have rocked me to my core. In the past, I have made no secret of my disdain for Chef Gusteau's famous motto, "Anyone can cook." But I realize, only now do I truly understand what he meant. Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from anywhere."

-Anton Ego/Peter O'Toole (1932-2013)
Mar 01 2012 03:31 AM
Away Find all posts by this user
3-Dog

Maybe I'll Say Maybe
Peridot Face

Odin Wrote:There's a reason to go to an all-boys school. That is, you don't have to worry about stuff like that.

Yes, but then you have to worry about being socially awkward with girls through your college years. Trust me, I went to an all-boys school and when me and my friends went to college (UK college is an institute where you go to for two years, the equivalent of US junior and senior years, then you go to University which you guys call college...) life was tough cos none of us knew how to talk to girls and that instantly makes you suck. The girls could easily tell if the guy they were talking to was previously at an all boys school or not!

Mar 01 2012 03:34 AM
th!nk

rip in peace

(Mar 01 2012 03:34 AM)Zain Wrote:  
Odin Wrote:There's a reason to go to an all-boys school. That is, you don't have to worry about stuff like that.

Yes, but then you have to worry about being socially awkward with girls through your college years. Trust me, I went to an all-boys school and when me and my friends went to college (UK college is an institute where you go to for two years, the equivalent of US junior and senior years, then you go to University which you guys call college...) life was tough cos none of us knew how to talk to girls and that instantly makes you suck. The girls could easily tell if the guy they were talking to was previously at an all boys school or not!

This is dead true. Not that I went to an all boys school, but some of my friends did and it was hilarious to watch for a while there. That said, some of my friends didn't and they're just as bad, if not worse, but yeah.

@MFB Mad Master: It's all about the way you say it and who you say it to. Don't even worry about relationships in high school, if stuff like that happens it will only get you down.

Mar 01 2012 10:48 AM
njrk97

needs more faces :(
BeyRank: #920 (1,059)
Bronze Face

(Feb 29 2012 08:10 AM)Deikailo Wrote:  Kai-V's beyrank is 1337. False advertising.

lol kai-v's beyrank can be whatever the hell she wants it to be she is afterall the almighty KAI-V

My dream is to be in someone's lol Quotes in their sig
Mar 01 2012 12:06 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #531 (1,116)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face

There is no way I can control what my BeyRank is actually, hah.

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Mar 01 2012 01:25 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Hazel

Octorok Shmoctorok!
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAmethyst FaceWolborg FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceEinstein FaceWyvern FaceThunder Dragon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnubis FaceHoruseus FaceSamurai Changer FaceDriger FaceDragoon II FaceRose Platinum FacePegasis FaceAnniversary Face 2012Driger Fang FaceBloody Devil FaceDranzer II FaceKetos FaceJiraiya FaceDark Leopard FaceEternal Passport Face

Without forging a bunch of fake matches, anyway.

[Image: hazelsignature2.jpg]
Some manner of Octopus.
Mar 01 2012 01:42 PM