Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

a) I'm a sophomore? I skipped a grade.
b) Though AP Lang is a junior class, I am a year ahead in English and 2 in Math, so I am taking AP Lang and AP Calculus AB.
Oh my, We had this concert at our school. If you know what "discombobulate" mean, then you know that my ears rang after the concert. (ITS STILL HURTS)

anyways, the concert was for new band equipment, the teachers rock n' roll, but they cut it (which made us go BOOO!). the school's band played good, plus we had a special guest.

now, All i need to worry about is family day...
Pokemon TCG rants of the month

During a tournamet last week, I was playing my league leader. She drew her last card in her deck, then an RDL comes out of freaking nowhere like a freaking ninja and murders my Reshiram EX for her last 3 prizes..... AND DONKS ME OUT OF TOP CUT!!!!
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

I plan on trading my bottom half in the future.

Ragepulling a non-FA Mewtwo EX (Used to be an $80 card) to find out that the price dropped $35...
WHYYYYYYYYYYY!

Winning against the #1 junior in rockville in Cities(Who is also my friend) and then losing to a person playing a theme deck in the same Cities.....
It made me look like an idiot.
I wish I had a cool middle initial. Y'know, like Vivica A. Fox. I mean, she's not just Vivica Fox, she's Vivica A. Fox! Wink
(Feb. 18, 2012  5:02 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Pokemon TCG rants of the month

During a tournamet last week, I was playing my league leader. She drew her last card in her deck, then an RDL comes out of freaking nowhere like a freaking ninja and murders my Reshiram EX for her last 3 prizes..... AND DONKS ME OUT OF TOP CUT!!!!
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Ragepulling a non-FA Mewtwo EX (Used to be an $80 card) to find out that the price dropped $35...
WHYYYYYYYYYYY!

Winning against the #1 junior in rockville in Cities(Who is also my friend) and then losing to a person playing a theme deck in the same Cities.....

At a pre-release a few weeks ago, my league leader's brother pulled a non FA Mewtwo EX, and sold it for $75.
He then pulled a FA one the next week, at the one I went to, and sold it for $65.
There was a girl at that one too that pulled on, and sold it for $80.
Oh eBay, you troll us too much.

I sold an Arceus set (all types, 4 EX's) for $25, and $5 shipping. That made me happy.

I plan on making a water type deck running vanilluse. 60+ for one water, two colorless is nice.
Not to mention it's Ability.

Today at league, this 7th grader comes in for the first time, and buys a Team Rocket shirt, dogtag, and pin.
He's gonna go somewhere, trust me ;D

I really want to go to the state tournament in March. That way I can get some Champion Points, and maybe in the near future, get invited to Worlds, like this 7th grader at my league.

My league leader runs pretty much all of the DS tournaments on the west coast. He's getting to go to the Regional one in California, for free. Just because he does the DS tournaments. He also does the Washington one, and of course, Oregon.

Let me put it this way; Oregon's the best state when it comes to Pokemon, hands down.
We've broken records for the biggest tournaments here, and let me tell you, they're huge.
Learning Japanese... So far, it's pretty easy, that is, at least saying the words (PHONETIC SPELLING FTW). I'm watching this guy's videos, their alright, #3 is where I learn what the heck all this ka sa shi stuff means.

But hey! At least the English vowels are in Japaneese Eee
(Feb. 19, 2012  4:45 AM)Jaygrazer Wrote: Learning Japanese... So far, it's pretty easy, that is, at least saying the words (PHONETIC SPELLING FTW). I'm watching this guy's videos, their alright, #3 is where I learn what the heck all this ka sa shi stuff means.

But hey! At least the English vowels are in Japaneese Eee

あなた の おなまえ は なん です か?
あなた は なんさい です か?
あなた は どこ の か たです か
おすし は おいし です か?

I'm taking first year Japanese at school. I'm one of the top students, and I'm only ha freshman, haha Tongue_out
It's really fun, too. I really enjoy it.
I went to go see the second Ghost Rider movie tonight in 3D..
I'm starting to like 3D in general, I've now seen a more up to date 3D movie, and my 3DS is definitely a big part, haha.
So...how WAS the movie? Anyway, I'm really interested to learn Japanese and maybe I can start on it next time or as soon as i master Chinese firstî…ˆ
It somewhat intertwined with the original movie. I watched it in 3D, it was impressive, but not the BEST 3D I've ever seen. (Terminator 3D in Orlando Studios Wink ) I liked it.
I'd say more about the movie, but I'd give it all away.
I was actually surprised that there was gonna be a ghost rider movie... it actually surprised me.

yeah, or maybe you can put it on a spoiler or something
I'm more surprised that they're bringing out a movie for "The Lorax". There it goes, another Dr. Seuss book hits the big screen...
(Feb. 19, 2012  2:41 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2012  5:02 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Pokemon TCG rants of the month

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

WHYYYYYYYYYYY!

Winning against the #1 SENIOR in rockville in Cities(Who is also my friend) and then losing to a person playing a theme deck in the same Cities.....

At a pre-release a few weeks ago, my league leader's brother pulled a non FA Mewtwo EX, and sold it for $75.
He then pulled a FA one the next week, at the one I went to, and sold it for $65.
There was a girl at that one too that pulled on, and sold it for $80.
Oh eBay, you troll us too much.

I sold an Arceus set (all types, 4 EX's) for $25, and $5 shipping. That made me happy.

I plan on making a water type deck running vanilluse. 60+ for one water, two colorless is nice.
Not to mention it's Ability.

Today at league, this 7th grader comes in for the first time, and buys a Team Rocket shirt, dogtag, and pin.
He's gonna go somewhere, trust me ;D

I really want to go to the state tournament in March. That way I can get some Champion Points, and maybe in the near future, get invited to Worlds, like this 7th grader at my league.

My league leader runs pretty much all of the DS tournaments on the west coast. He's getting to go to the Regional one in California, for free. Just because he does the DS tournaments. He also does the Washington one, and of course, Oregon.

Let me put it this way; Oregon's the best state when it comes to Pokemon, hands down.
We've broken records for the biggest tournaments here, and let me tell you, they're huge.

Oh god, I just realized I typed junior... I meant senior LOL.
I run one of the most unique decks in my city, Its Reshiram EX Audino EP Darmanitan ND and Refliptini NV. Ive done over 1000 damage with the Audino. Grin

You know watching YuGiOh 5D in Japanese dub makes the anime 10x cooler! The Japanese version is more dramatic exicting fun and better music! English dub does suck tho =\. I mean, English voice is just corny tbh. Thank Goodness for internet. I like it all now but Zexal is just disappointing. A storyline full of little kids in middle school. But the reason I keep watching it is because Kaito is badass, I still want to find out his background tho. Wish he was the main char. . . .
That's how I feel about most english dubs. there are some english dubs like cowboy bebop and samurai champloo that keeps faithful to the style of the anime. anime geared towards for kids and teens tend to have bad voice acting in tthe ears of older anime fans. funimation has its mix of good and bad dubs, so you can't really hate on them that much.
(Feb. 20, 2012  12:40 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Oh god, I just realized I typed junior... I meant senior LOL.
I run one of the most unique decks in my city, Its Reshiram EX Audino EP Darmanitan ND and Refliptini NV. Ive done over 1000 damage with the Audino. Grin

I'm running a simple Feraligatr/Feraligatr Prime and Vanilluxe deck. I just need to buy a few energies to finish it, then test it next week.
Found my old Legend deck, thankfully. It had four sets of legends in it.
I also gotta EV train a team for tournaments.

I have a Team Rocket shirt, dogtag, and pin. I just need some Team Rocket dice, and maybe a hat too...
Oh, all are made and sold by my league leader. He also has a nice button up shirt that's black and red, and has a big black R on the back, a little sewn black R on the front, and under it, it says Visitor.
I want one like that, but it costs like $60 all together.
I've been much less active the last 3 or so days, idk if you guys noticed. Anyway, I was busy at a seminar learning music in its entirety. And I did and it was probably the single most amazing experience of my entire life.

If you ever wanted/failed/tried/succeeded at music, guys, even considered touching an instrument one day ever, I'm telling you, go to this seminar if it ever comes near you, no matter WHAT your skill level, no matter how little sense it makes, honestly, the less you know the less there is to UN-LEARN: http://www.understandingmusicseminar.com.au/

I went to this three day seminar, no idea how to read music, no idea what a circle of fifths was supposed to be, no idea how to work out scales or chords. Most of it was cleared up in a few minutes once the guy (Duncan Lorien) had explained that we have to stop trying to make sense of one of the most ridiculous systems on Earth.

No matter what your skill level, I'm not even advertising here, I get nothing if one of you goes to this seminar other than the message you'd send me afterwards to say "thanks th!nk i can play Bach after 3 days" (aint kidding, I played a little Bach yesterday), which is plenty.

It's so hard to try and explain just how amazing this seminar is, three days and I GET EVERYTHING EVER. Like, don't miss out, it's life-changing stuff.

My only regret is that I was too sceptical to go last year. Every word on that feedback page is true, and it's worth every cent you will pay (and Perth is like, the most expensive seminar they run because everything here costs double).

This Duncan Lorien guy is basically the "mystical music-teaching fairy". I swear, no mere mortal could teach me to read music in under a day, given I'd tried for 2.5 months and then given up.

It's so hard to explain without you guys having been there without sounding like a shill, but just DON'T miss the chance, ever. He travels the world doing this stuff 8 months out of the year, so odds are he'll end up somewhere near you.
If the iPhone had a screencap feature where you could take video of what's on the screen, it'd be really cool. I'm about to download the Pokemon Yellow app, and it'd be fun to do a Let's Play/walkthrough of it that way.
Too bad it's not actually Pokemon Yellow.
Speaking of music, I had a Reggae project to do for 2 weeks, just putting the finishing touches onto it now.
I really want to get these shoes

http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/product...t-mens.htm

I saw Ghost Nappa got them, I looked into them, watched videos and stuff, and I really really really want to get them. I looked to find a store near me and next time I go anywhere near there I'm going to go try them on (aka buy them Wink). I want the yellow ones.
Personally, I'd like them more if they had Neon Green as a color Tongue_out_wink
But those yellow ones are sick.
(Feb. 20, 2012  7:02 PM)DragonManiac86 Wrote: Speaking of music, I had a Reggae project to do for 2 weeks, just putting the finishing touches onto it now.

Man, reggae is so complex. I swear, there's this image of them as stoned out guys just doing silly stuff, but the timing is just mindbreaking stuff. Once you see what they do, it's hard not to respect them for it, they're some of the best musicians around.
So, I had my first medium rare steak today. Never again.

Medium well and well-done are the best.
Good for you! You're no culinary coward!!!

Your palate will change over time. So give it a few years and try again... Smile
Maybe it wasn't made right, it just felt... mushy. I love medium-well though, it has a lot more flavour than well done so experimenting cos of you guys turned out to be a success! I also experimented with medium lamb chops and well done lamb chops.. the size difference is astounding. Medium, there's so much meat but when you get it well done it kinda shrivels up. Delicious either way though!