Thread Rating:
  • 31 Votes - 4.16 Average

Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST
Nano

Would you kindly
BeyRank: #395 (1,147)
Silver FaceDJ FaceAquila FaceAmber FaceThunder Dragon FaceLibra FaceGold FaceEmerald Face

(Feb 08 2012 01:32 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:  Has anybody else noticed how messed up nursery rhymes are?There's a French one about plucking a goose's featthers and eating it....

We talked about that in World Studies yesterday.

I completed my state reading test today. In order to graduate high school, you must pass it. Luckily, I not only passed on the first try, but exceeded. That means, I got better than usual.
I was also the first person to finish it.

I've been playing footbag a lot more now. We do pelt style, meaning if you self serve, or use hands, you have to go against the wall and each person gets to throw the bag at you.
We also do it where once it's hit four times, you may grab it in mid-air, and throw it at whoever you want.
We're probably going to stop pelt style when we get a chainmail footbag. It would hurt too much...

[Image: tumblr_m9a6eqNYze1qfqgb9o1_500.gif]
Feb 10 2012 06:04 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Rustled Jimmies

Jimmies; turtle them
BeyRank: #1,014 (1,048)
Ketos FaceHorogium Face

I wanted to take a nap last night at 6:30pm. I wake up 12 hours later. My body is so sore, and I wanna cry, but I guess that's just the lack of sleep I've had for my morning classes catching up to me.

Today's goal is to find out if I have class today in the evening, my only class for the day. To do that, I have to wait til...what, 9, 10am to contact my classmate/teacher's assistant on what's going on today.

And congrats, Nano!

[Image: toyroomsossmackjeevesba.png]
DeviantArt | YouTube
(ノ `Д´)ノ ~┻━┻ (°ω°) - Please gobble me kindly.
Quote of the moment:
When you're an adult, things are never that simple. We'd prefer you didn't mess up our business.
If your plan was really so noble, you wouldn't be so emotionless about killing innocent people!
Part of being an adult is having the nerve to do the dirty work that needs doing.
-Kouta confronts Sid as he escapes from Yggdrasil Corp. Kamen Rider Gaim, Episode 15-
Feb 10 2012 12:20 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Annoying-Fork

STOP POSTING OR...
Antique Face

After doing some research, I found out not only one of my friends from high school had been following a Naruto-based faith all along (which totally exists, it's basically angst kids and sadly angst adults too). But due to his repressed anger he had convinced himself that he was a dragon of infinite Chakra.

Proud owner of a Thermal Capricorne 125D
Sle(i)pnir the Earth Raptor
Click on this for joy!
[Image: yVrLj.gif]
Feb 10 2012 05:18 PM
th!nk

CRAZY HORSE
BeyRank: #412 (1,142)
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceThunder Dragon FaceDJ FaceGold FaceSilver FaceAmethyst FacePegasis II FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceDriger FaceLapis Lazuli FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceSea Dragon FacePassport FaceAnniversary Face 2013Uranus Face

(Feb 10 2012 05:18 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote:  After doing some research, I found out not only one of my friends from high school had been following a Naruto-based faith all along (which totally exists, it's basically angst kids and sadly angst adults too). But due to his repressed anger he had convinced himself that he was a dragon of infinite Chakra.

I, I.... Can't Even... No... Whaa... I... Just.... Smithicide

New Here? Read My Guide to the WBO: How to Make Good Posts and Not Get Warned!
Feb 10 2012 05:27 PM
Hazel

Octorok Shmoctorok!
Passport FaceRose Gold FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAmethyst FaceWolborg FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceEinstein FaceWyvern FaceThunder Dragon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnubis FaceHoruseus FaceSamurai Changer FaceDriger FaceDragoon II FaceRose Platinum FacePegasis FaceAnniversary Face 2012Driger Fang FaceBloody Devil FaceDranzer II FaceKetos FaceJiraiya FaceDark Leopard Face

The depths to which many people fall into their fandoms to escape reality are often amusing, terrifying, and generally embarassing.

[Image: hazelsignature2.jpg]
Some manner of Octopus.
Feb 10 2012 05:29 PM
Sparta

That author guy
Rose Gold FaceDranzer FaceBloody Devil Face

(Feb 10 2012 05:29 PM)Hazel Wrote:  The depths to which many people fall into their fandoms to escape reality are often amusing, terrifying, and generally embarassing.
^Couldn't agree more.

I would call it insanity, but Einstein defines that as doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result...I like Einsteins better.

[Image: eminemsignew.png]
"Life isn't about how hard you can hit;
it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward"

{[YT]} [|BEYBLOG|] (◊SoG-My Book◊)/<DA>\
Feb 11 2012 06:39 AM
Raigeko13

MtG Player
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceCapricorne FaceRose Platinum FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago Face

(Feb 10 2012 05:18 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote:  After doing some research, I found out not only one of my friends from high school had been following a Naruto-based faith all along (which totally exists, it's basically angst kids and sadly angst adults too). But due to his repressed anger he had convinced himself that he was a dragon of infinite Chakra.

I think this can sum up pretty much how we're all feeling..
(well me and th!nk at least)
[Image: 3cd8a33a.png?1306264975]

[Image: oqcqh.png]
Feb 11 2012 07:03 AM
Nano

Would you kindly
BeyRank: #395 (1,147)
Silver FaceDJ FaceAquila FaceAmber FaceThunder Dragon FaceLibra FaceGold FaceEmerald Face

(Feb 11 2012 06:39 AM)Sparta Wrote:  I would call it insanity, but Einstein defines that as doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result...I like Einsteins better.

There are more than one definitions of the word insanity, you know.

[Image: tumblr_m9a6eqNYze1qfqgb9o1_500.gif]
Feb 11 2012 07:17 AM
Hazel

Octorok Shmoctorok!
Passport FaceRose Gold FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAmethyst FaceWolborg FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceEinstein FaceWyvern FaceThunder Dragon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnubis FaceHoruseus FaceSamurai Changer FaceDriger FaceDragoon II FaceRose Platinum FacePegasis FaceAnniversary Face 2012Driger Fang FaceBloody Devil FaceDranzer II FaceKetos FaceJiraiya FaceDark Leopard Face
(This post was last modified: Feb 11 2012 04:44 PM by Hazel.)
(Feb 11 2012 07:17 AM)Nano Wrote:  
(Feb 11 2012 06:39 AM)Sparta Wrote:  I would call it insanity, but Einstein defines that as doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result...I like Einsteins better.

There are more than one definitions of the word insanity, you know.

"Dumb" is one of them, technically, but only out of modern usage...

Some manner of Octopus.
Feb 11 2012 04:44 PM
th!nk

CRAZY HORSE
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceThunder Dragon FaceDJ FaceGold FaceSilver FaceAmethyst FacePegasis II FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceDriger FaceLapis Lazuli FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceSea Dragon FacePassport FaceAnniversary Face 2013Uranus Face

Woah, hey, I overtook Roan's post count. Now I get to be the person in third spot with 18000 less posts than Kai-V/Brad! YAY!

This is the part where I'm supposed to have regrets about how much time I spend partaking in spinning-top related activities, isn't it?

Feb 11 2012 04:50 PM
Hazel

Octorok Shmoctorok!

Now try and catch me in PPD.

Bring it.

Some manner of Octopus.
Feb 11 2012 04:52 PM
th!nk

CRAZY HORSE
(This post was last modified: Feb 11 2012 04:55 PM by th!nk.)
I'm well aware that given enough time, you will catch me, Octopus. Bronze doesn't suit me anyway.

My numerous absences from this forum, and relative lack of interest in MFB means that upping my PPD is very difficult.

Feb 11 2012 04:54 PM
Hazel

Octorok Shmoctorok!
(This post was last modified: Feb 11 2012 04:56 PM by Hazel.)
Actually, my PPD has dropped by a full 2 points the last month or so. Things have just been busy - lot of other interests, more stuff going on, and winter fatigue setting in. For my first four and a half months here, my PPD was never going down - every 24 hours it was higher than the day before.

Things on the forums have also calmed down a lot, so my need to post out of reprimand or counter-statement have gone down a lot.

Some manner of Octopus.
Feb 11 2012 04:55 PM
th!nk

CRAZY HORSE

I don't think my average PPD has ever been higher than 20-ish. My timezone (if I sleep properly) is not particularly active, either. Obviously, I have disappeared a few times due to various distractions, too.

Feb 11 2012 04:58 PM
Ga'

Pierce the heavens!
BeyRank: #176 (1,244)
Antique FaceRose Gold FaceQuetzalcoatl Face IISilver FaceAmber FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago FaceWBBA Caesar FaceByxis FaceSilver FaceDJ FaceBronze FacePassport FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceTrypio FaceSilver FaceAnniversary Face 2013WBBA L Drago Face

Well, I'm still number 27. Lol, when I went to a 3-week summer camp w/o Wi-Fi, a lot of people that were behind shot past me.

@th!nk INAAAAZUMMAAAA BREEAAK

"In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little, yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment. We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. But the bitter truth we critics must face, is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. But there are times when a critic truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the new. The world is often unkind to new talent, new creations. The new needs friends. Last night, I experienced something new: an extraordinary meal from a singularly unexpected source. To say that both the meal and its maker have challenged my preconceptions about fine cooking is a gross understatement. They have rocked me to my core. In the past, I have made no secret of my disdain for Chef Gusteau's famous motto, "Anyone can cook." But I realize, only now do I truly understand what he meant. Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from anywhere."

-Anton Ego/Peter O'Toole (1932-2013)
Feb 11 2012 07:27 PM
Away Find all posts by this user
Arupaeo

Top 10!
BeyRank: #11 (1,590)
Gaia Dragoon FacePassport FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIRose Gold FaceEmerald FaceDJ FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceAmber FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceAnubis FaceGill FaceAquila FaceUnicorno FaceLacerta FaceGold FaceLeone FaceHerculeo FaceRuby FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulPrize Hunter FaceAmethyst FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBrad FaceGold FaceMetal FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceByxis FaceOnyx FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceWyvern FaceHoruseus FaceBeafowl FaceAres FaceBeafowl FaceHoruseus FaceCygnus FaceHades FaceNemesis FaceBeelzeb FaceLyra FaceFace of Days IIIPrize Hunter FaceUranus FaceFox FaceOrion FaceBronze FaceGold FaceBloody Devil FaceGold FaceBronze FaceDranzer II FaceDragoon II FaceGold FaceSamurai Changer FaceJiraiya FaceLibra FaceKetos FaceDraciel Viper FaceEterner FaceStriker FaceDark Leopard FaceGiraffe FaceHoruseus FaceHoruseus FaceHoruseus FaceCrown FaceOrion FaceHoruseus FaceLynx FaceCrown FaceAnniversary Face 2012Silver FaceFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVBronze FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceGold FaceDriger Fang FaceDraciel Viper FaceGold FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceAnniversary Face 2013

I've become a slightly more prolific poster over time. I think my first 6 months here my PPD was <1...
Feb 11 2012 07:51 PM
Hazel

Octorok Shmoctorok!

Your PPD increase was, perhaps nothing resembling coincidentally, proportionate to your promotion to Advanced, and then Blue.

I just happened to notice because both happened on the same day as mine, and you suddenly got more active.

Some manner of Octopus.
Feb 11 2012 07:53 PM
Tech

Separated by Shadows
BeyRank: #42 (1,412)
Anubis FaceRose Gold FaceDJ FaceThunder Dragon FaceChimera FaceEmerald FaceFox FaceFace of Days IIISapphire FaceAquila FaceWolborg FaceSagittario FaceAverazer FaceGold FaceDranzer Flame FaceSerpent FaceLyra FaceOrion FaceWolf FaceEterner FaceUranus FaceAnniversary Face 2012Lacerta FaceFace of RevolutionAntique FaceFace of Days IVBronze FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceRuby FaceBronze FaceGemios FacePassport FaceBronze FaceOnyx FaceAnniversary Face 2013Silver Face

Excuse my acute knowledge of abbreviations, but what does PPD stand for?

Also, today I'm cleaning my bathroom.
Bless my soul.

[Image: 4vlmwj.jpg]
Feb 11 2012 07:55 PM
Hazel

Octorok Shmoctorok!

Posts Per Day.

My toilet has been coughing up pure methane for a while. We're trying to figure out why.

Some manner of Octopus.
Feb 11 2012 07:56 PM
Uwik

Professor Processor
BeyRank: #25 (1,498)
Rose Gold FaceAmber FaceDraciel FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceDJ FaceEmerald FaceHerculeo FaceSilver FaceSapphire FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceAntique FaceWolborg FaceAnubis FaceMetal FaceAmethyst FaceGold FaceRuby FaceBlaze FacePegasis II FaceSilver FaceGold FaceGold FaceBeelzeb FaceUranus FacePassport FaceFace of Days IIIBronze FaceSagittario FaceSerpent FaceGold FaceCygnus FaceKronos FaceHerculeo FaceChimera FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of SoulSilver FacePeridot FaceOnyx FaceAnniversary Face 2013L Drago Armored FaceSusanow FaceReviser FaceBalro II Face

(Feb 11 2012 07:56 PM)Hazel Wrote:  My toilet has been coughing up pure methane for a while. We're trying to figure out why.

I have 1 good simple deduction, too bad it can't be properly discussed... Lmao.
Feb 11 2012 08:00 PM