Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Oct. 11, 2019  2:37 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: OMG HELP MY SISTER JUST TEXTED ME SAYING SHE PUT A HOLE IN THE WALL.

0_0
(Oct. 11, 2019  2:48 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  2:37 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: OMG HELP MY SISTER JUST TEXTED ME SAYING SHE PUT A HOLE IN THE WALL.

0_0

It’s kinda my fault. I did a front flip and I told her not to and when me and my mom left the house she tried it and put a hole in the wall. It’s a rental house too.
(Oct. 11, 2019  2:50 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  2:48 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: 0_0

It’s kinda my fault. I did a front flip and I told her not to and when me and my mom left the house she tried it and put a hole in the wall. It’s a rental house too.

Oof. I hope the rental company doesn't mind a new window.
I was just playing a game of ShellShockers and someone was named Prime Apocalypse. I changed my name to Regalia Yenesis. They left the game.
Can we all just take a minute to talk about how wholesome Baby Yoda is.
Getting (almost) all The Muppet related stuff on Disney+ is filling my heart with all the nostalgia.
HEY Y'ALL! Guess who's in 1083rd place on the leaderboards?! That's right it's ya boi! B) But my rein doesn't stop there, I'm taking over Bakugan too! I'm off to a tournament near me tomorrow for Bakugan! Grin
Does anyone here have reddit?
(Nov. 23, 2019  6:54 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: HEY Y'ALL! Guess who's in 1083rd place on the leaderboards?! That's right it's ya boi! B) But my rein doesn't stop there, I'm taking over Bakugan too! I'm off to a tournament near me tomorrow for Bakugan! Grin

Wait, if people feel important and smart if they're placed in a high ranking, and I'm 5th in the world, does that mean I am actually seen as somewhat important and has somewhat of a point in conversation?!
(Dec. 04, 2019  3:03 AM)henwooja1 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2019  6:54 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: HEY Y'ALL! Guess who's in 1083rd place on the leaderboards?! That's right it's ya boi! B) But my rein doesn't stop there, I'm taking over Bakugan too! I'm off to a tournament near me tomorrow for Bakugan! Grin

Wait, if people feel important and smart if they're placed in a high ranking, and I'm 5th in the world, does that mean I am actually seen as somewhat important and has somewhat of a point in conversation?!

Yay, im 12th in the world
(Dec. 04, 2019  3:27 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2019  3:03 AM)henwooja1 Wrote: Wait, if people feel important and smart if they're placed in a high ranking, and I'm 5th in the world, does that mean I am actually seen as somewhat important and has somewhat of a point in conversation?!

Yay, im 12th in the world

Guys don't ruin my moment Unhappy
(Dec. 04, 2019  5:19 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2019  3:27 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: Yay, im 12th in the world

Guys don't ruin my moment Unhappy

Sorry. Just trying to feel somewhat of social importance.
I like beys but one I bot it never spins that is so weird?
(this post was deleted)
I just got an ad for corona virus simulator...................................
is it just me or does prime apocalypse look like forneus when its spining?
It's a good music, why everyone hates it?
Why are you making a thread like this? This isn't right
idk I've never heard the genre. if there's a music thread ask there. dont make a whole thread for it. and if there isnt make one.
(Mar. 17, 2020  7:39 PM)Blader Boy7 Wrote: Why are you making a thread like this? This isn't right
Because making redundant or pointless threads is their jam.

I'm moving this into Random Thoughts.

It belongs in a Beatles Thread, or a general music thread, or even a random thoughts thread.

Ali Baba please post better, or don't post.
how do u do the spoiler click to view thing?
(Apr. 04, 2020  2:06 PM)snoc Wrote: how do u do the spoiler click to view thing?

Do what I’m about to tell you without spaces.

[ spoiler=insert topic here] insert words you want in the spoilers [/spo iler]
Ngl, I preferred DeceasedCrab’s old profile pic(the 8-bit crab thing)
(Apr. 04, 2020  6:25 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: Ngl, I preferred DeceasedCrab’s old profile pic(the 8-bit crab thing)

Same.
Which show do y’all prefer?

1. Steven Universe
Or
2. The Owl House

Both are good shows, but I’m going for Steven Universe just because I’ve watched more, and I understand more of it.