Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Aug. 16, 2019  1:33 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2019  1:20 PM)Spriggan 2.0 Wrote: They don't think they're famous. They just get excited on being in a meme.
I was exaggerating.

Whoops. My bad.

(Aug. 16, 2019  3:55 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Don't you guys hate THAT kid in the class who got pretty good marks, but tells something like "oh no! My mom will scold me because this mark is TRASH!" ?

I used to be one of those kids. Except I didn't say anything about that.
(Aug. 16, 2019  1:06 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2019  1:03 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: It’s not exactly rude, they’re just describing some things about him.

Hostile means unfriendly or antagonistic. If averypurple was here, wouldn’t this be antagonistic? I could say the same about all of those memes. Sure, they are in good fun for you, but for them, they clearly aren’t happy.

You're right, I should have worded my post better. I hope he comes back with a nicer attitude.
I heard that people are kinda trash talking eachother (behind their backs on here). Is that true, or am I hearing myths?
(Aug. 16, 2019  11:09 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I heard that people are kinda trash talking eachother (behind their backs on here). Is that true, or am I hearing myths?

Probably myths, but I don’t know
(Aug. 16, 2019  3:55 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Don't you guys hate THAT kid in the class who got pretty good marks, but tells something like "oh no! My mom will scold me because this mark is TRASH!" ?
That’s me, actually. If I get below a 90% on something, my parents ask me about it. They don’t scold me, but they make me feel really guilty for getting a B. It’s worse if it’s my whole grade. Once I cried because they made me feel really guilty.

That's what 99% of the Honors students in my school say. Being an openly casual person is literally impossible in my school.
My parents honestly dont care about my grades as long as I try. Like, try hard enough to get a decent job later on
(Aug. 17, 2019  1:12 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: My parents honestly dont care about my grades as long as I try. Like, try hard enough to get a decent job later on
Wow... so if you got an F but you tried really hard they wouldn’t give a heck?
(Aug. 17, 2019  1:15 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  1:12 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: My parents honestly dont care about my grades as long as I try. Like, try hard enough to get a decent job later on
Wow... so if you got an F but you tried really hard they wouldn’t give a heck?

I mean, they do know that education is on the students and not their parents, so yeah. But my grades are usually good, even if I get an F
(Aug. 17, 2019  2:00 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  1:15 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Wow... so if you got an F but you tried really hard they wouldn’t give a heck?

I mean, they do know that education is on the students and not their parents, so yeah. But my grades are usually good, even if I get an F
Ok. If I get a B then my parents don’t like it.
(Aug. 17, 2019  2:33 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  2:00 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I mean, they do know that education is on the students and not their parents, so yeah. But my grades are usually good, even if I get an F
Ok. If I get a B then my parents don’t like it.

My mom doesn't really get mad at me for having bad grades, she gets mad when I don't follow her schedule she set up for me for homework.
(Aug. 17, 2019  2:41 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  2:33 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Ok. If I get a B then my parents don’t like it.

My mom doesn't really get mad at me for having bad grades, she gets mad when I don't follow her schedule she set up for me for homework.
Schedule? I just do my homework when I get home from school.
(Aug. 17, 2019  2:44 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  2:41 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: My mom doesn't really get mad at me for having bad grades, she gets mad when I don't follow her schedule she set up for me for homework.
Schedule? I just do my homework when I get home from school.

Yeah, well since I'm homeschooled, it's a different story... I used to do my stuff whenever as long as it was done by Friday. now she's putting in all this effort for something I never really use.
(Aug. 17, 2019  2:52 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  2:44 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Schedule? I just do my homework when I get home from school.

Yeah, well since I'm homeschooled, it's a different story... I used to do my stuff whenever as long as it was done by Friday. now she's putting in all this effort for something I never really use.
How does homeschooling work out for you? If it were me I’d do everything Thursday. I procrastinate a lot.
(Aug. 17, 2019  2:54 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  2:52 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Yeah, well since I'm homeschooled, it's a different story... I used to do my stuff whenever as long as it was done by Friday. now she's putting in all this effort for something I never really use.
How does homeschooling work out for you? If it were me I’d do everything Thursday. I procrastinate a lot.

It's actually pretty fun. Most people think that I have no friends but on Mondays we go to a church where we do school as if we were in a building. Then we do our work the rest of the week. I could never do all of it on Thursday tho, I get easily overwhelmed. theres also lots of studying involved.
(Aug. 17, 2019  2:59 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  2:54 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: How does homeschooling work out for you? If it were me I’d do everything Thursday. I procrastinate a lot.

It's actually pretty fun. Most people think that I have no friends but on Mondays we go to a church where we do school as if we were in a building. Then we do our work the rest of the week. I could never do all of it on Thursday tho, I get easily overwhelmed. theres also lots of studying involved.
Oh no studying! I never study. And why would people think you have no friends?
(Aug. 17, 2019  3:00 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  2:59 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: It's actually pretty fun. Most people think that I have no friends but on Mondays we go to a church where we do school as if we were in a building. Then we do our work the rest of the week. I could never do all of it on Thursday tho, I get easily overwhelmed. theres also lots of studying involved.
Oh no studying! I never study. And why would people think you have no friends?

Idk. I'm very social and I love talking. I guess it's just a stereotype.
(Aug. 17, 2019  3:02 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  3:00 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Oh no studying! I never study. And why would people think you have no friends?

Idk. I'm very social and I love talking. I guess it's just a stereotype.
Ahh ok. I’m only social on the WBO. Face to face conversations make me nervous.
(Aug. 17, 2019  3:05 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  3:02 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Idk. I'm very social and I love talking. I guess it's just a stereotype.
Ahh ok. I’m only social on the WBO. Face to face conversations make me nervous.

AH, don't be nervous! The world deserves to hear you!
(Aug. 17, 2019  3:10 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  3:05 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Ahh ok. I’m only social on the WBO. Face to face conversations make me nervous.

AH, don't be nervous! The world deserves to hear you!
Nah. I sound like a toddler. Literally.
(Aug. 17, 2019  3:10 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  3:10 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: AH, don't be nervous! The world deserves to hear you!
Nah. I sound like a toddler. Literally.

You should hear my voice. They say I sound like my mom. And they're right.
(Aug. 17, 2019  3:14 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  3:10 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Nah. I sound like a toddler. Literally.

You should hear my voice. They say I sound like my mom. And they're right.
Uh.. your mom sounds weird. I watched some of your videos.
(Aug. 17, 2019  3:16 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  3:14 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: You should hear my voice. They say I sound like my mom. And they're right.
Uh.. your mom sounds weird. I watched some of your videos.

You have? What video was my mom in? I don't remember
(Aug. 17, 2019  3:37 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  3:16 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Uh.. your mom sounds weird. I watched some of your videos.

You have? What video was my mom in? I don't remember
You said you sound like your mom.
(Aug. 17, 2019  3:47 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  3:37 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: You have? What video was my mom in? I don't remember
You said you sound like your mom.

Oh, so you talkin bout my voice?