Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

I wonder if it is possible that my abdos are sculpted at least partially due to all the times I have coughed in my life hah. This current cold's coughs are certainly rattling my whole abdomen...
What ? Haha. Unless you cough multiple times everyday for weeks I really doubt it could affect your body hahaha
(Feb. 07, 2017  3:16 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: What ? Haha. Unless you cough multiple times everyday for weeks I really doubt it could affect your body hahaha

I have certainly had my fair share hah. Coughing, sneezing, more than the average hah.
Anyone ever had a vestibular migraine. It's a pain in the head (no pun intended). It actually hurts like hell. Had me scared cos I thought I was gonna get a tumour or something, may still ask my doctors for a check up though. Damn, it fricken hurts.
(Feb. 06, 2017  5:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I wonder if it is possible that my abdos are sculpted at least partially due to all the times I have coughed in my life hah. This current cold's coughs are certainly rattling my whole abdomen...

Hopefully u get better. Maybe some rest and paracetamol. I used to get a lot of abdomen pains but they got better with time. I'd go to the doctor anyways if I was u to get it checked out. Anyways GWS (sorry for double post)
(Feb. 07, 2017  3:40 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Anyone ever had a vestibular migraine. It's a pain in the head (no pun intended). It actually hurts like hell. Had me scared cos I thought I was gonna get a tumour or something, may still ask my doctors for a check up though. Damn, it fricken hurts.

Well mine does not hurt that much as it is not associated with a headache in my case despite the name, but it does turn out that vestibular migraine is actually the English name of what I experienced until a few months ago, coincidentally hah. 

And the cold is slowly ebbing away. Not much worked to appease the symptoms at all though...
My cat died today. In december, she puked around twenty times during the night, and since then, she stopped eating. As the day passed, she was getting weaker and weaker, she would barely eat no matter what we gave her. She was already there when I was born, and she saw my brothers and I growing up, and it may seem stupid, but I cannot imagine my life without her.

Seeing her slowly dying was really though, we just couldn't do anything, we tried so many types of food and she just wouldn't eat.
We don't know exactly when she was born, but she was around 18 to 19 years old.

[Image: SFJnhzOl.jpg]

Rest in peace Boule de neige, thank you for the joy and the good times you gave us during your life. You will not be forgotten.
Man, that's so sad... First Gabe the dog and now your cat... Unhappy
Ah man, my condolences, sincerely. These animals become worth more than the people who surround us sometimes, so they totally deserve proper mourning. Thankfully you do not have obligations to go out of the house on a daily basis, so you can be sad without being pressed for time.
Happy Mardi Gras!
Hey guys, been a while! Just last night I found out I got into the University of Toronto as well as a few others! Crazy news even for me to hear since last year my average was approximately a 53%, and I really did step it up and change my life around by getting it up to a 91% average. Really excited for next year in general and I really do hope I make the right choice for University!
(Feb. 28, 2017  9:27 PM)LMAO Wrote: Hey guys, been a while! Just last night I found out I got into the University of Toronto as well as a few others! Crazy news even for me to hear since last year my average was approximately a 53%, and I really did step it up and change my life around by getting it up to a 91% average. Really excited for next year in general and I really do hope I make the right choice for University!

That's awesome man!  Sounds like you put a hell of a lot of work in!

Personally, I will be attending Indiana State University this fall.  I'm excited to be graduating.  High school has been an awful time for me personally.  Some good stuff happened, but I love the idea of something new.  I'm still undecided what I plan to study, but psychology and social sciences seem to be at the top of my interests lately.  I've even considered theater, English teaching, business, and so much more.
http://tinyurl.com/j38qs2p

Man, this is insane. This is one of the seven Boxes of the remastered Blu Ray edition of the Galaxy Express 999 serie. Each box is worth more than 20 000 yen, and there is seven of them, so 140 000 yen at the very least for the complete serie, without shipping.

I know that it is considered a masterpiece and that each of the 117 episodes were digitally restored, but damn, almost 2000 dollars for that ? I might be a fan of Leiji Matsumoto's work but this is truly insane.

It makes me really anxious about the possible future release of a Blu Ray version of the Space Pirate Captain Harlock anime. It only has 42 episodes, but if they choose to put it on the same price range as they did with Galaxy Express 999, it will truly break my heart.
That moment a company asks you to dress as The Flash for a charity event.
For the first time in 21 years I cleanly broke my collar bone in 2 pieces from skiing....Hello I'm Shu.
(Mar. 20, 2017  7:42 PM)Yami Wrote: For the first time in 21 years I cleanly broke my collar bone in 2 pieces from skiing....Hello I'm Shu.

Oh my god, are you okay cause that sounds pretty serious.
Damn, it hurts just from reading this sentence. I hope you're gonna be alright soon mate.
Actually, be surprised it didn't hurt as much I thought it would be. I guess everyone is different on how they handle their pain. I didn't need any pain killers at all. But of course it would hurt ifbi raised my arm mid height or above. So far my swollen muscle or soft tissue have gone down nicely. I could feel my bones are starting to reattach now in the starting phase.
So tomorrow is movement of truth! I have my exams starting from then (yes this time really last exam of school) and I hope all my studies will work tomorrow haha.
It's Pratyush F2 , Lost my previous id lol
(Apr. 11, 2017  9:03 AM)iCeXtreme Wrote: It's Pratyush F2 , Lost my previous id lol

Hey bro. You can contact any Committee member and tell them about your old account. They will marge you account.

As it's against rules to have more then 1 account per person
I'm having a hard time thinking if I'd post it here or in the Beyblade Random Thoughts.

Anyway, I've been using this video platform, Vidme, for some time now and I gotta say I'm really liking it! There are some really cool features for content creators, not only Beyblade related, since the community there is really kind and respectful, they also have some difrerent ideias for monetization.

Apparently Beyblade isn't a big thing in there, but I decided to try it anyway, and recently they're adding more features to the platform, and that's what I wanted to share with you guys. This video gives a brief overview of the platform and, maybe, if it interests anyone, I'd be happy. Smile
I think I should start beyblading again.
(Apr. 13, 2017  4:43 PM)Death! Wrote: I think I should start beyblading again.

That would be great, I hope you do hah.
I wonder how many bladers here are furries besides myself?
I do suspect MonoDragon is one also due to their avatar.