Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

if you're doing lots of things really well in the southwestern united states are you in the arizone
Update: hurricane is over. Roads are flooded pretty bad in my area. I have no power right now. I'm at my dad's for right now. So if you need me message me on Facebook.
I feel sorry for you guys. I wish you guys the best of luck that everything get's better soon and that there's not too much damage. Unhappy
Wow, wishing you safety.
(Oct. 09, 2016  7:46 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Update: hurricane is over. Roads are flooded pretty bad in my area. I have no power right now. I'm at my dad's for right now. So if you need me message me on Facebook.
Can't believe it...
[Image: IMAG0157.jpg]
DaMAN I can't see what's on the picture. The net is in the way. Please explain. I'm worried.
Another Update: Some of the dams from other towns are expected to release some of the water. The lower lying areas in my town are being evacuated. I'm not in that area. That area is about 7 miles from me. Still don't have power. Been at my Dads today. my town has a curfew tonight, 6pm EST. Getting ready to head home. Will have limited access to the WBO until power is restored. Power company said it should be on by Midnight tonight. If you need to contact me, message me on Facebook. Hope everyone is having a blessed Sunday!!!
(Oct. 09, 2016  9:57 PM)TL14 Wrote: DaMAN I can't see what's on the picture. The net is in the way. Please explain. I'm worried.

Oh, it's just that everything's fine here! Grin
No school tomorrow!

@[Dark_Mousy]
Hope that you aren't from the Goldsboro area...
(Oct. 09, 2016  10:42 PM)Daman Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2016  9:57 PM)TL14 Wrote: DaMAN I can't see what's on the picture. The net is in the way. Please explain. I'm worried.

No school tomorrow!

@[Dark_Mousy]

Exactly where I live. Not in the flood zone at least.

Update: 24 hours with no lights.
(Oct. 10, 2016  12:41 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2016  10:42 PM)Daman Wrote:

No school tomorrow!

@[Dark_Mousy]

Exactly where I live. Not in the flood zone at least.

Update: 24 hours with no lights.

Whoa, that sucks... I hope things get better there Smile
Update: Woke up to get ready for work, still no power. Work was cancelled. Went to McDonald's (Where I'm right now) eating Breakfast then heading to my Dads til power is restored. I have reception on my phone. Found out I have some water damage at home due to the wind/rain from the Hurricane. I am safe though.
(Oct. 10, 2016  2:01 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Update: Woke up to get ready for work, still no power. Work was cancelled. Went to McDonald's (Where I'm right now) eating Breakfast then heading to my Dads til power is restored. I have reception on my phone. Found out I have some water damage at home due to the wind/rain from the Hurricane. I am safe though.

Glad to hear that you are safe. Here in the Fayetteville area, no school today or tomorrow.
(Oct. 10, 2016  2:01 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Update: Woke up to get ready for work, still no power. Work was cancelled. Went to McDonald's (Where I'm right now) eating Breakfast then heading to my Dads til power is restored. I have reception on my phone. Found out I have some water damage at home due to the wind/rain from the Hurricane. I am safe though.

Damn, dude. Do you have good insurance?
(Oct. 10, 2016  3:45 PM)LONG SNAPPER Wrote:

Glad to hear that you are safe. Here in the Fayetteville area, no school today or tomorrow.

Wayne County Schools have officially been closed for the week.

(Oct. 10, 2016  4:20 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:

Damn, dude. Do you have good insurance?

I do yes. And I rent. So all the damage is already covered because of that.
I'm glad that you're fine.
Update: Bunkering down at the Boss' house. Roads are continuing to flood due to dams releasing water and a levee breaking. Might be trapped in Goldsboro for a while. This could affect ComicCon.
(Oct. 11, 2016  12:16 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Update: Bunkering down at the Boss' house. Roads are continuing to flood due to dams releasing water and a levee breaking. Might be trapped in Goldsboro for a while. This could affect ComicCon.
Stay safe man.
I'm officially stuck. The road to home/Fayetteville are officially broken. Pictures to come.

Pictures

Down the road from where I'm staying right now.
Some of those look like easy fixes, no?
(Oct. 12, 2016  7:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Some of those look like easy fixes, no?

The road is completely gone in most of the pictures. And its still flooding in some areas. So it will be a few days before they can even attempt to fix them.

As some of you know my Dad has had some Health issues recently. Recently the MD told the family my Dad may have cancer. While today at the office, my Step Mom called and said
Thank you to everyone who has been there for me. The support my family got from this community makes me proud to be apart of the Beyblade Community.
Really glad to see that you are safe and that your dad is healthy, hope you'll be able to get home soon.

On a different topic, I'm about to have my wisdom teeth removed; is there anything I should know before and after the procedure ? No, I'm not anxious at all, haha.
(Oct. 16, 2016  6:03 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: On a different topic, I'm about to have my wisdom teeth removed; is there anything I should know before and after the procedure ? No, I'm not anxious at all, haha.

It might be better to ask your dentist. haha

It will hurt and you won't be able to chew for a while. That's probably all you need to know, anwyay. I'm lucky that my wisdom teeth never had to be removed.
(Oct. 16, 2016  6:03 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Really glad to see that you are safe and that your dad is healthy, hope you'll be able to get home soon.

On a different topic, I'm about to have my wisdom teeth removed; is there anything I should know before and after the procedure ? No, I'm not anxious at all, haha.

My advice is to just take it easy and let it heal after the procedure; dry socket is not fun, and I'm sure you'll want to be back to eating normally as soon as possible Smile Just avoid damaging the clot and interrupting the healing process until it's completely finished, and you should be back to normal in under a week.
(Oct. 16, 2016  6:03 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: On a different topic, I'm about to have my wisdom teeth removed; is there anything I should know before and after the procedure ? No, I'm not anxious at all, haha.

Demand pills, even as precaution, and avoid doing it right before a weekend if the clinique closes on weekends hah.
Started track conditioning recently, but tbat is gonna have to come to a hault for a while. I ran an easy 3 miles after school yesterday and then was convinced by some friends to play football (tackle, mind you).

I was pretty sore as it was and when I was hit one time, my calf muscle literally felt like it detatched from my leg. It was not pleasent at all. Looking like a bad pull or a slight tear. Uhhg...