Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

You see, school taught you already to weigh your sources and, for example, not to refer to Wikipedia in your homework because anybody can edit the content. This is especially the era where anybody goes on Internet and feels entitled to an opinion when in fact they do not and it is a nuisance to all the gullible people browsing the Internet.
(Feb. 12, 2016  3:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You see, school taught you already to weigh your sources and, for example, not to refer to Wikipedia in your homework because anybody can edit the content. This is especially the era where anybody goes on Internet and feels entitled to an opinion when in fact they do not and it is a nuisance to all the gullible people browsing the Internet.

So I shouldn't trust the info on BeyWiki when reading up on the series because anybody can go and edit it? DJ - Fab!
School, IMO, is pretty nice for anyone, especially a beyblader. Physics can help with technique and combo making. Then again, my science teacher can't tell the difference between an attack type and a stamina type.
I had an awesome Valentine's day !

Alone in my parent's basement sitting in front of the computer, like every year.
(Feb. 15, 2016  1:20 AM)Wizard Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2016  3:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You see, school taught you already to weigh your sources and, for example, not to refer to Wikipedia in your homework because anybody can edit the content. This is especially the era where anybody goes on Internet and feels entitled to an opinion when in fact they do not and it is a nuisance to all the gullible people browsing the Internet.

So I shouldn't trust the info on BeyWiki when reading up on the series because anybody can go and edit it? DJ - Fab!

If you saw the sort of things I had to edit out, definitely, you should not just trust it unfortunately. Just come ask the expert : me hahah.
(Feb. 15, 2016  2:07 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: I had an awesome Valentine's day !

Alone in my parent's basement sitting in front of the computer, like every year.

Heh, I hung out with my girlfriend.

My computer. Unsmith
(Feb. 15, 2016  2:07 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: I had an awesome Valentine's day !

Still was probably way better than what I do.

Just me sitting in a room without lights on, eating a bag of crisps, looking blankly at the pitch blackness while feeling down about my life.
Oh well, you are pretty dramatic Jimbo.

(Feb. 15, 2016  2:15 AM)Hato Wrote: Heh, I hung out with my girlfriend.

My computer. Unsmith

If my computer was my girlfriend, she would be older than me. A lot older.
(Feb. 15, 2016  2:30 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Oh well, you are pretty dramatic Jimbo.

(Feb. 15, 2016  2:15 AM)Hato Wrote: Heh, I hung out with my girlfriend.

My computer. Unsmith

If my computer was my girlfriend, she would be older than me. A lot older.

Haha yeah, thank god none of the things I said were real, but still I had a bland Valentines day, actually I didn't even do anything for it, just treated today as normal, half the time I forgot it was Valentines day.

So your computer was a VIC-20?
Someone say they did something awesome for Valetines day, this thread is getting musty.

For me, I binged watched Breaking Bad and played video games. Yep.... Super Climatic...
(Feb. 15, 2016  4:16 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Someone say they did something awesome for Valetines day, this thread is getting musty.

For me, I binged watched Breaking Bad and played video games. Yep.... Super Climatic...

Um well.... I slept in until like noon... that's pretty awesome.... Crying
(Feb. 15, 2016  4:16 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Someone say they did something awesome for Valetines day, this thread is getting musty.

I applied for financial aid! Riveting, right? Tongue_out

I was celebrating my fiancé's grandpa's birthday the whole day. So nothing really valentiney in particular. Unhappy But there were tons of cakes... That's why it was somewhat ok. Cute
5 minutes until the Gravity Falls series finale airs... Unsmith

I'm pretty hyped for it! GF was a great series, and I can't wait to see how it will end.

Gravity Falls, you will sincerely be missed. :')
Yeah I had a robber come near my house and thank god I scared them off, but I'm worried now...
(Feb. 23, 2016  10:34 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Yeah I had a robber come near my house and thank god I scared them off, but I'm worried now...

Let me guess: You shot your beyblade in his direction, summoned your bit beast and he ran away, screaming and happy that his life has been spared.

Right? Cute

But seriously, how exactly did that happen?
(Feb. 23, 2016  10:47 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2016  10:34 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Yeah I had a robber come near my house and thank god I scared them off, but I'm worried now...

Let me guess: You shot your beyblade in his direction, summoned your bit beast and he ran away, screaming and happy that his life has been spared.

Right? Cute

Slowly approached the window and gave him a stare while holding a stick and cussing a him loudly.
You're kidding, right? Lol just doesn't sound real.
(Feb. 23, 2016  10:50 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2016  10:47 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:

Right? Cute

Slowly approached the window and gave him a stare while holding a stick and cussing a him loudly.

Holy carp... I guess I would have fainted if I were you lol. So was he already trying to open your window?
Yes he was, he knocked on it first to see if anyone was there.
Oh damn.

You did pretty much what I would have done in the same situation; grabbing something and starting to yell loudly, haha.
Yeah I would've grabbed a kitchen knife and looked as intimidating as possible, haha. You did the right thing.
thank goodness your all right Go pegasis galaxy bringer
I have to question the intelligence of a robber who stupidly chooses a random house without knowing for sure that nobody is left in it still and decides to knock on the window first... But hey, if it was really a robber, his stupidity saved you from possible complications.
what a coincidence, a robber trys to stole in my house yesterday. my neighbours showted he ran aways. i don't think he stoled anything only thing i can find is my Girago ^2 BD145RF [which i was planning to use at event].

my neighbour said they seen a black plastic bag in his hand when he was running.