Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

Omg Congrats!!!!
Congrats! Wish you the best of luck in the future!
Beyblade themed wedding? Wink

Congratulations, Mousy! :')
(Jan. 17, 2016  2:01 AM)Hato Wrote: Beyblade themed wedding? Wink

Wedding themed tournament.
(Jan. 17, 2016  2:02 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Winner gets to be best man? Wink

If you are serious: that would be the best tournament ever.
(Jan. 17, 2016  2:05 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2016  2:02 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Winner gets to be best man? Wink

If you are serious: that would be the best tournament ever.

Winner could get a spot in the wedding.

Also a couple WBO members are going to be in it.

ZachBob is a Groomsman, Thunder Dome & StormScorpio1 will be in it, and Primus maybe in it also.
You should hire @[Neo] to be a flower boy, he already has plans in Stoney's wedding, haha.
(Jan. 17, 2016  4:26 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: You should hire @[Neo] to be a flower boy, he already has plans in Stoney's wedding, haha.

Fly me out, Mousseym8.
I'll throw Attack Rings at everyone.
I didn't do a bit of homework today yet I am exhausted. Hopefully I can recover in the last two days of the long weekend and finish my homework along the way haha.
Im trying to get out of the friendzone, any tips? And she asked me if i miss her like what the carp you doing m8.
( SHE HATES BEYBLADES) I guess.
(Jan. 17, 2016  5:49 AM)Get Rekt Wrote: Im trying to get out of the friendzone, any tips? And she asked me if i miss her like what the carp you doing m8.

Deal breaker.
(Jan. 17, 2016  6:00 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2016  5:49 AM)Get Rekt Wrote: Im trying to get out of the friendzone, any tips? And she asked me if i miss her like what the carp you doing m8.

Deal breaker.
Haha, that's just a joke that i used to make it less cheesy.

She asked you if she missed her and you are worried about being in the "friendzone"?

If you like her, you should be happy enough being her friend. But if you're interested in her, why don't you just tell her so?
Oh wow, congrats, @[Dark_Mousy]! Smile Best wishes for you two! Do you already know a date for your wedding? If it´s Oct 1st I´m afraid I can´t lend you AR-throwing Neo, because I need him for my own wedding that day. Grin Otherwise, I can really recommend his services! Joyful_2
Oooh, congratulations Dark_Mousy. Hope your wedding got as planned?

That got me thinking actually: Why every wedding in Equestria always has something wrong? The one in Canterlot had a Changeling invasion, the one in Ponyville had multi-saviors of Equestria locked out due to a wall-eyed pegasus ,alright.
Just hope nothing goes wrong during your wedding, Dark.

Back on topic: Anyone here prefer fast cars like the Corvette over something like a Prius? IDK why but a large part of me considers hybrids a deviation from what a true car is.

For some reason flowerboy Neo is a hard to shake off mental image.
I can definitely imagine Neo throwing violently a bunch of ARs at people and ruin the whole marriage in a few minutes.
(Jan. 17, 2016  1:40 PM)RDF3 Wrote: Oooh, congratulations Dark_Mousy. Hope your wedding got as planned?

That got me thinking actually: Why every wedding in Equestria always has something wrong? The one in Canterlot had a Changeling invasion, the one in Ponyville had multi-saviors of Equestria locked out due to a wall-eyed pegasus ,alright.
Just hope nothing goes wrong during your wedding, Dark.

Since when have weddings in fiction EVER gone off without any problems? It's almost guaranteed that a wedding will erupt in chaos immediately before the vows.

(Jan. 17, 2016  1:40 PM)RDF3 Wrote: Back on topic: Anyone here prefer fast cars like the Corvette over something like a Prius? IDK why but a large part of me considers hybrids a deviation from what a true car is.
If you define "car" as "four-wheeled vehicle powered by an internal combustion engine" then sure. But if you're looking at it from a performance perspective, hybrids are actually pretty great. It's just that when you think of hybrids or electrics, you think of an economical, efficiency-based thing like a Prius instead of a Tesla Roadster or a Le Mans racecar (The LMP class has had hybrids since 2009). The main performance perk from electric motors is the ridiculous amount of torque they put out; it's not a torque curve like a normal motor; you pretty much get maximum torque instantly, so you have this absurd acceleration.

(Jan. 17, 2016  1:40 PM)RDF3 Wrote: For some reason flowerboy Neo is a hard to shake off mental image.
(Jan. 17, 2016  2:09 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: I can definitely imagine Neo throwing violently a bunch of ARs at people and ruin the whole marriage in a few minutes.
Yeah, that seems about right:

There's no such thing as the friend zone. In my experience, what I once perceived as the "friendzone" was actually a state in which I was too scared to tell the girl my feelings, and I processed this constant state of liking the girl, but not being liked back, but not being rejected (because I didn't tell her anything), as being pushed in the "friendzone". It's an easy misconception to fall into - she's still your friend, and acts like your friend, but isn't romantic with you as you wish she would be, so you process that into this state of self pity where you feel as if the reason for your rejection is that she sees you only as a friend, when in reality, the reason she only sees you as a friend is because you haven't actually said that you want to be something greater than a friend.

The solution to "get out of the friendzone" is just tell her straight up how you feel. That way, there's no misconception on her part that you're romantically interested in her (therefore, not just seen as a good friend). Now, even if she rejects you, if she's a halfway decent human being she won't laugh at you or shun you, and you can still be friends. Not "friendzoned" mind you, friends, because you've actually been romantically rejected, and the false state of the friendzone is usually agreed to be a state in which you're not fully rejected. However, hopefully it works out and she reciprocates the feelings, in which case, huzzah. I really hope that happens for you.

Now, if she hates Beyblades, as long as you don't carry them around all the time, play them around her all the time, or talk about them all the time, it shouldn't be a problem. But even if she really despises them, to the point where you can't even mention them or really be yourself, this still isn't a huge problem. The proper sentiment is that you should find someone who has the same interests as you (or at least respects yours). However, I'm guessing you're in middle/high school, and personally, I think you can be as shallow as you want. After all, school relationships don't really go anywhere in the long run. It's just something fun that you do to get your foot in the water when it comes to handling dating and relationships in your adult life, where it matters. Of course, this sentiment varies from person to person, and if her not liking Beyblade or sharing your interests is a deal-breaker to you, then so be it. But if you still find other admirable traits in her, like she has a nice face, she's funny, she smiles at you more than other girls, and she doesn't spray that stingy liquid in your eyes when you walk up to her, and you're still attracted to her all the same, go for it. At your age, you're not going to have to connect on some deep emotional level to make a basic middle/high school relationship work out.
(Jan. 17, 2016  11:56 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Oh wow, congrats, @[Dark_Mousy]! Smile Best wishes for you two! Do you already know a date for your wedding? If it´s Oct 1st I´m afraid I can´t lend you AR-throwing Neo, because I need him for my own wedding that day. Grin Otherwise, I can really recommend his services! Joyful_2
im broke cmon fly me out lets go
theyre like shurikens

(Jan. 17, 2016  1:40 PM)RDF3 Wrote: For some reason flowerboy Neo is a hard to shake off mental image.

Shush.

(Jan. 17, 2016  10:33 PM)caek Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2016  2:09 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: I can definitely imagine Neo throwing violently a bunch of ARs at people and ruin the whole marriage in a few minutes.
Yeah, that seems about right:

stop hacking for my self photos
Woah! You got married Dark Mousy?! Congrats to you!
(Jan. 17, 2016  11:41 PM)Half Nail Wrote: There's no such thing as the friend zone. In my experience, what I once perceived as the "friendzone" was actually a state in which I was too scared to tell the girl my feelings, and I processed this constant state of liking the girl, but not being liked back, but not being rejected (because I didn't tell her anything), as being pushed in the "friendzone". It's an easy misconception to fall into - she's still your friend, and acts like your friend, but isn't romantic with you as you wish she would be, so you process that into this state of self pity where you feel as if the reason for your rejection is that she sees you only as a friend, when in reality, the reason she only sees you as a friend is because you haven't actually said that you want to be something greater than a friend.

The solution to "get out of the friendzone" is just tell her straight up how you feel. That way, there's no misconception on her part that you're romantically interested in her (therefore, not just seen as a good friend). Now, even if she rejects you, if she's a halfway decent human being she won't laugh at you or shun you, and you can still be friends. Not "friendzoned" mind you, friends, because you've actually been romantically rejected, and the false state of the friendzone is usually agreed to be a state in which you're not fully rejected. However, hopefully it works out and she reciprocates the feelings, in which case, huzzah. I really hope that happens for you.

Bless this post. You nailed it.
(Jan. 18, 2016  1:04 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2016  11:41 PM)Half Nail Wrote: There's no such thing as the friend zone. In my experience, what I once perceived as the "friendzone" was actually a state in which I was too scared to tell the girl my feelings, and I processed this constant state of liking the girl, but not being liked back, but not being rejected (because I didn't tell her anything), as being pushed in the "friendzone". It's an easy misconception to fall into - she's still your friend, and acts like your friend, but isn't romantic with you as you wish she would be, so you process that into this state of self pity where you feel as if the reason for your rejection is that she sees you only as a friend, when in reality, the reason she only sees you as a friend is because you haven't actually said that you want to be something greater than a friend.

Bless this post. You nailed it.
No mister, he Half Nailed it.
(Jan. 18, 2016  1:04 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2016  1:04 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Bless this post. You nailed it.
No mister, he Half Nailed it.

[Image: hightop_0.jpg]
(Jan. 18, 2016  1:04 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: No mister, he Half Nailed it.

Didn't want to be that on-the-nose about the joke Tongue_out