Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

LEAVE ME ALONE
(Oct. 15, 2015  3:49 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: LEAVE ME ALONE

Never!
wow, not sure what i was expecting when i clicked that but it wasn't that.
(Oct. 15, 2015  4:04 AM)Wizard Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2015  3:49 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: LEAVE ME ALONE

Never!

Well, that happened...
That's enough internet for today.
(Oct. 15, 2015  4:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: wow, not sure what i was expecting when i clicked that but it wasn't that.

I was hoping to just find a short clip of an old man shouting "Never!" but I couldn't so I just linked that instead.

(Oct. 15, 2015  4:15 AM)Cake Wrote: Well, that happened...

(Oct. 15, 2015  4:47 AM)Meta madness Wrote: lolnope

(Oct. 15, 2015  4:54 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: That's enough internet for today.

Sorry you had to see that.
Note to self:

don't click on Wizards links in this thread~
Note to self: try to randomly link people to weird Japanese candy commercials as much as possible on this site from now on.
So my phone bricked itself for a few hours; no idea as to WHY, but no apps would open. Couldn't close background apps, couldn't go into apps via notifications. Basically, all I could do was play music and turn on flash LOL
I need a new phone.
I'm so tired from school. Monday to Saturday classes. It's been 3 weeks since I've been home. And 3 weeks without a BB-10, lol.
(Oct. 15, 2015  3:45 AM)Wizard Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2015  2:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The guitarist on the left ? I do not know what I should be replying hah.

Because apparently we are in 2015 but we cannot expect a complete catalogue of hairstyles to browse online, if anybody finds a dual-length hairstyle with some extra volume that they think would fit me, be my guest hahah.

Yes, on the left. In retrospect, I completely forgot what you looked like for a moment and had to google it. Maybe I take that back, haha. The length is similar at least.

Can we bring this back?

Kai-V is the Black Widow lego character, remember?
(Oct. 15, 2015  5:13 AM)Wizard Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2015  4:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: wow, not sure what i was expecting when i clicked that but it wasn't that.

I was hoping to just find a short clip of an old man shouting "Never!" but I couldn't so I just linked that instead.

(Oct. 15, 2015  4:15 AM)Cake Wrote: Well, that happened...

(Oct. 15, 2015  4:47 AM)Meta madness Wrote: lolnope

(Oct. 15, 2015  4:54 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: That's enough internet for today.

Sorry you had to see that.
Give this man a 100% warning!
(Oct. 15, 2015  5:36 AM)Half Nail Wrote: Note to self: try to randomly link people to weird Japanese candy commercials as much as possible on this site from now on.

Not even just candy, commercials in general.

(Oct. 15, 2015  5:30 AM)Meta madness Wrote: Note to self:

don't click on Wizards links in this thread~

This is actually pretty good advice. You never know when I'm going to post something tasteful or something weird.

I've been thinking about starting a blog to talk about some of the different Japanese music I listen to, I don't know. There's just so much good stuff out there.
(Oct. 16, 2015  1:49 AM)Wizard Wrote: I've been thinking about starting a blog to talk about some of the different Japanese music I listen to, I don't know. There's just so much good stuff out there.

I would definitely follow that, I've always been meaning to find some great Japanese bands but never find the time to.

On a related note, you've gotten me into Tricot. I listened to their AND album last night and I love it.

(Oct. 16, 2015  1:49 AM)Wizard Wrote: Not even just candy, commercials in general.

And this is officially one of my favorite things now.
(Oct. 16, 2015  1:58 AM)Half Nail Wrote: On a related note, you've gotten me into Tricot. I listened to their AND album last night and I love it.

Haha, nice! If you like them I suggest checking out Kinoko Teikoku, Uchu conbini, and The Pillows.

Actually, The Pillows were the first Japanese band I ever listened to. (Unless you count seeing Shounen Knife or Puffy on TV as a kid)
(Oct. 16, 2015  1:53 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Hahaha, Japan.

That's a straight up classic.
Hi everyone,
again something truly random and a rather unusual request. Joyful_2 First, some background: Your little Stoney is engaged now. *yay* Joyful_3 My wedding will be next year in fall and I will be completely responsible for the decoration. Smile Since beyblade has always been a really important part of my life, I thought it might be awesome, if the decoration could have at least a little bit of a beyblade-related part in it..

So, does anybody of you have an idea how I could add some traces of beyblade to the concept without it becoming obviously nerdy (such as scattering AR´s on the tables XD )? All suggestions are appreciated!
OH WOW CONGRATS MAN!! That's wonderful! Will try to suggest these coming days.
(Oct. 16, 2015  7:23 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Hi everyone,
again something truly random and a rather unusual request. Joyful_2 First, some background: Your little Stoney is engaged now. *yay* Joyful_3 My wedding will be next year in fall and I will be completely responsible for the decoration. Smile Since beyblade has always been a really important part of my life, I thought it might be awesome, if the decoration could have at least a little bit of a beyblade-related part in it..

So, does anybody of you have an idea how I could add some traces of beyblade to the concept without it becoming obviously nerdy (such as scattering AR´s on the tables XD )? All suggestions are appreciated!
Congratulations! Im giving you an internet hug right now xD

But im happy for you! Hope you and your soon to be are happy Wink
Not to break the subject, but I need a real friend right now to talk to. I feel very broken and I don't want to say it out here, if anyone wants to, PM me.
(Oct. 16, 2015  7:23 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Hi everyone,

Grin awesome stoney! congratulations!

Perhaps something like beyblade centerpieces or something?
(Oct. 16, 2015  10:40 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Not to break the subject, but I need a real friend right now to talk to. I feel very broken and I don't want to say it out here, if anyone wants to, PM me.

fire the pm away~
Michigan!!!! Why'd they let me down... Cool ending though haha.