Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

I honestly see gold and white, but my mother sees black and blue. While waiting in line at Target and discussing, one lady says she saw black and white Chocked_2 wut. The internet has no breaks now...
(Feb. 28, 2015  3:44 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2015  3:41 AM)Echizen Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2015  2:42 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: http://www.wired.com/2015/02/science-one...lor-dress/

Check this out for the full details about the dress.

No way man. That dress is white and gold. The one time I saw Blue and Black was when my friend had his brightness all the way down and I looked at it from a distance and it was Blue and Black.

This is probably gonna stir up something, but ive read other sites to that say the dress is in fact White and Gold.

It all depends on which photo is the most natural looking, see the background. I could tell how they darkened or toned the white and gold, unfortunately, I can also see how it's blue and black paled out.

The dress is, in fact, blue and black. Someone tracked down a site that sells it and found it:
Freakin sweet I guess it right!
Damn, I guessed right too. Earlier today a kid asked me what color it was, then I said "it's clearly blue and black you Derp." Yes I actually said that, hopefully this meme doesn't get too popular, for Gods sake it's already overblown like hell.
When I heard kids discussing it, I thought it was going to be an "eh, it's an everyday thing" but no, I hope this doesn't get as milked as Gangnam Style nor Flappy Turds.
Every pic I've seen of it, it's been Blue and black. I thought people were just saying white and gold to mess with people.
Oh jeez, that stupid dress is here too? I'm gonna quote my English teacher: "Putin must be loving the dress, because he could just march in to the country and no one would notice because they're too busy arguing about a freaking dress."

Honestly, it's not a big mystery. Look it up on the Internet, and please make it stop. I don't mean to sound rude, but seriously, it's an article of clothing. I wish someone would burn it.
Dual Oh my God, your sig and avatar is orange! I'm serious! Do you guys see it too? Exactly the treatment I've been getting for denying discussion at school. People have been telling me my green sweater is purple. Pretty damn annoying.
(Feb. 28, 2015  6:27 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Dual Oh my God, your sig and avatar is orange! I'm serious! Do you guys see it too? Exactly the treatment I've been getting for denying discussion at school. People have been telling me my green sweater is purple. Pretty damn annoying.

OwnageDerp, your colour-blind. Duals sig is Blue, turquoise, Black, and white.
Sorry, I was making a vague reference to the blue/black gold/white dress argument. I think you missed my joke.
Edit: If this edit works, I'll be surprised. Anyways, no rude intended.
Hey, nice that we're talking about dresses now! XD In that case, I need your help, too. Smile

I'm invited to the wedding of a good friend next month and I need a new dress. I can't decide for one in the pic, so which do you think is the best?

(Feb. 28, 2015  8:02 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Hey, nice that we're talking about dresses now! XD In that case, I need your help, too. Smile

I'm invited to the wedding of a good friend next month and I need a new dress. I can't decide for one in the pic, so which do you think is the best?

Personally, I'd choose either the blue, green, or the bottom two.

They have a fresh vibe to them. Smile
(Feb. 28, 2015  7:54 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Sorry, I was making a vague reference to the blue/black gold/white dress argument. I think you missed my joke.

That huge issue is basically just smart photography, kek. A simple color sampling on Photoshop identifies the blue and the blacks. Optical illusions are beautiful, haha.

Really there is no argument. No one's color blind or stuff unless they actually are through a proper test. This dress is just a play on lighting and the like.
(Feb. 28, 2015  8:02 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Hey, nice that we're talking about dresses now! XD In that case, I need your help, too. Smile

The blue one is really nice Smile
(Feb. 28, 2015  2:44 PM)Kujikato Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2015  7:54 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Sorry, I was making a vague reference to the blue/black gold/white dress argument. I think you missed my joke.

That huge issue is basically just smart photography, kek. A simple color sampling on Photoshop identifies the blue and the blacks. Optical illusions are beautiful, haha.

Really there is no argument. No one's color blind or stuff unless they actually are through a proper test. This dress is just a play on lighting and the like.

I've gave this very explanation to several people at my school yesterday, but some of them still refused to believe it was anything but an illusion...

Anyway, anybody else a fan of the classic blue and black Power Ranger? (Click to View)
Here's the true explanation.

A scientific tale of two dresses
http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/27/health/sci...index.html
(Feb. 28, 2015  2:56 PM)MissingNo. Wrote:

The blue one is really nice Smile

(Feb. 28, 2015  9:46 AM)DaSacredKnee Wrote:

Personally, I'd choose either the blue, green, or the bottom two.

They have a fresh vibe to them. Smile

Thanks for your advice guys, I eventually bought the blue one. Smile Everyone I was asking said the blue, so I just have to trust you all. XD
My opinion for dresses is not really reliable but anyway XD
So, in science we are going to have to make a working robot that can do an everyday function. I already have made a robot, although its more of an annoyance machine.
Thats cool, what materials are you using?
Copper Wires, insulated wires, toy motors, plastic, batterys, Etc.

Heres some pics of my robot, C.O.C.O.A, Crazy OP Can Operating Awesomely,
(Mar. 03, 2015  11:26 PM)Crazy Carp Wrote: Copper Wires, insulated wires, toy motors, plastic, batterys, Etc.

Heres some pics of my robot, C.O.C.O.A, Crazy OP Can Operating Awesomely,

Isn't that thing just... so... adora-... Eh... that face drawing is terrifying LOL.
(Mar. 04, 2015  1:42 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Isn't that thing just... so... adora-... Eh... that face drawing is terrifying LOL.

You should have seen it before the spray paint.
Not that any of ya'll care, but I finally got my high screams near perfect Joyful_2 this is big for me because of all three music projects I'm in right now (they are all harcore/metal). I literally can't for the life of me do low screams/growls and mid screams very well. I'm a tenor though so I guess it makes sense.

I also got complimented on my falseto that I recently learned how to use fairly well. I just wish my vibrato would be better Tongue_out.
That's actually a good talent, screaming at different frequencies. Just drink plenty of water in between, I learned the hard way one day at my friends house... I was going to leave, then I stepped outside. Rain. All my friends heard was me screaming "NNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!" At the top of my lungs. I had a sore throat for 4 days because of that.