Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

It's really only been like that for this page. I don't think much conversation can come out of others' illnesses to justify the creation of a seperate thread.
(Jan. 13, 2015  11:19 PM)Dual Wrote: It's really only been like that for this page. I don't think much conversation can come out of others' illnesses to justify the creation of a seperate thread.

Not really, a good portion of the threads recent pages are this.
(Jan. 13, 2015  11:17 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: This thread has basically become people telling how they're/some they know is hurt/sick. Can someone just make a thread for that?

I feel the annoyance and all, but come on. This very thread has transformed into a bunch of whiny people and their first days back at school, and if you go as far back as page 2, it's all about McDonalds and the Super Size Me carp. And my dads surgery is next Tuesday.
(Jan. 13, 2015  11:12 PM)Dual Wrote: How would that suffocate you? You can breathe through your nose.
I have breathing difficulties.
Well, my mother still isn't feeling well... She took some prescriptions and is better, but she still can't move, but the pain isn't as bad. I really need to go to school tomorrow.. I wonder how much gray hair i will have after this...
(Jan. 13, 2015  11:33 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2015  11:17 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: This thread has basically become people telling how they're/some they know is hurt/sick. Can someone just make a thread for that?

I feel the annoyance and all, but come on. This very thread has transformed into a bunch of whiny people and their first days back at school, and if you go as far back as page 2, it's all about McDonalds and the Super Size Me carp. And my dads surgery is next Tuesday.

Page 2 is from 2012, I was talking about recently.
(Jan. 13, 2015  11:58 PM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: Well, my mother still isn't feeling well... She took some prescriptions and is better, but she still can't move, but the pain isn't as bad. I really need to go to school tomorrow.. I wonder how much gray hair i will have after this...
Best wishes to you and your mother.
(Jan. 14, 2015  12:17 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2015  11:33 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote:

@[DRAGON KING] Serious

But true, so true. They should. I guess I will Wink
(Jan. 14, 2015  12:22 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2015  12:17 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2015  11:33 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I feel the annoyance and all, but come on. This very thread has transformed into a bunch of whiny people and their first days back at school, and if you go as far back as page 2, it's all about McDonalds and the Super Size Me carp. And my dads surgery is next Tuesday.

@[DRAGON KING] Serious

But true, so true. They should. I guess I will Wink

@[Hato-Bokkun]

Take the views young Jedi, take them.
And so, the needless spam posts come piling in. Where's Hazel when you need him.
Edit: By the way, that wasn't an insult. I felt that had to be said.
Besides, what would be the point of making a thread like that? I guess people would make prayers over the ones who are sick and injured, but what's wrong with it being here?

Anyway, some sick minded person may just want sympathy and lie about it, trust me, I know one person in particular...
(Jan. 14, 2015  1:07 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Besides, what would be the point of making a thread like that? I guess people would make prayers over the ones who are sick and injured, but what's wrong with it being here?

Anyway, some sick minded person may just want sympathy and lie about it, trust me, I know one person in particular...

But again, there's alway gonna be that possibility even here. Even the customizations forum (that's why I want a proof of parts rule...)...
I see, and it would sort of help Random Thoughts 5 to be less crowded, however, some topics may as well have separate threads too and it would be too much.
(Jan. 14, 2015  1:07 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Anyway, some sick minded person may just want sympathy and lie about it, trust me, I know one person in particular...

Sounds a bit Kaneki to me... Who did that though? Sorry for seeming like a jerk about the posts, but a thread centered around people sick or dying sounds like an imminent Creepypasta story.
(Jan. 14, 2015  2:05 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2015  1:07 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Anyway, some sick minded person may just want sympathy and lie about it, trust me, I know one person in particular...

Sounds a bit Kaneki to me...

This is funny considering Kaneki posted on the previous page ... as Makashima.

--

It isn't only this thread, but I've noticed that a lot of threads are getting more filler posts than actual content, or mini-conversations between members.
(Jan. 14, 2015  2:17 AM)sarabscientist Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2015  2:05 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote:

Sounds a bit Kaneki to me...

--

It isn't only this thread, but I've noticed that a lot of threads are getting more filler posts than actual content, or mini-conversations between members.

I think we all know Kaneki is Makashima at this point Lips_sealed

Let me start something:
Favourite moment at school? Elaborate.
(Jan. 14, 2015  2:22 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2015  2:17 AM)sarabscientist Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2015  2:05 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Sounds a bit Kaneki to me...

--

I think we all know Kaneki is Makashima at this point Lips_sealed

Let me start something:
Favourite moment at school? Elaborate.
Yeah. I wonder why the mods are letting it slide....
(Jan. 14, 2015  2:29 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Yeah. I wonder why the mods are letting it slide....

We are not. We do much more than you think, and we think it through well. Kaneki would just keep remaking accounts since he is obsessed with this website for some reason. He's at a 90% warning and I just re-suspended his posting privileges for another 30 days. He just seems to use the private messages a lot, for whatever reason. He can really just take his conversations elsewhere but whatever.
So, basically, he is like the most dangerous prisoner in a jail and the staff are security guards?

Are you going to block his posting privileges for another 30 days after or..? Anything more that will come next?
Can we please stop talking about this? I don't want to hand out any more warnings than I need to. Technically, unless Kaneki has personally harassed you, it isn't your business.

Kai-V, Kei, and I, have already discussed this. The administration's main focus and priority right now is the host changes and Beywiki.

No need to pick at scabs.
That scab thing is true, I have a scab the size of a penny on my thumb... About the favorite school moment, mine is this: when me and my friend were screaming "GET NOSCOPED!!!" Around where people kiss, and I was the one screaming it. We're MLGs, deal with it.
Favourite school moment? Uh all of pre-school to 8th grade. But besides all the sappy happy moments with friends and stuff, it'd have to be when I found this really comfortable tree stump in 8th grade and called it Butt Heaven. Needless to say I made up a song about it and it spread around the school like wild fire.

Ah, glory days, glory days.
My favourite school moment was primary school when I was small enough to use the climbing frame and swing set, I loved it when I always got there first and it's so much fun, being a child is seriously so cool!

Oh and when I didn't get there first, me and my friends always played with plastic Beyblades to bet on it, it didn't always work because we would get too distracted and other kids come along by, but that's the beauty of it.
(Jan. 14, 2015  5:24 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: That scab thing is true, I have a scab the size of a penny on my thumb... About the favorite school moment, mine is this: when me and my friend were screaming "GET NOSCOPED!!!" Around where people kiss, and I was the one screaming it. We're MLGs, deal with it.

I guess I should try doing that Wink

Funny thing is I scream "GET NO SCOPED!!!" around where people play Pixel Gun...
So I've been taking college classes recently. I got Art Appreciation, World Religion and Public Speaking. I can say right now, Religion is strenuous. Although it's once a week, it's for 3 hours. 3 hours of RELIGION. Tough.

Gotta say, the classes overall are not bad, aside from the fact that I will only be getting 3 grades in art worth 25%, 25% and 50% of my grade.