Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

Lol, I just remembered how frequently I hit my head.

1st time: When I was little, someone ringed the ding dong thing on my door, and I tripped down my flight of stairs.
2nd time: (?) My parents say I was running and my great uncle was trying to chase me, so once again we both fell down some stairs.
3rd time: Age 7: Mini Golf Clubs. Some cousins over. Backyard. Accidentally standing back-to-back with one of my cousins. Guess what happens next?
4th time: Age 9: Little cousin throws his brother's (participant) trophy at my face.
Can you guys put a cap on the hours we can spend on here?
You cannot ask that to your pusher, hah.
This sounds like a good theme song for a Transformers show:

: |

Takara Tomy, wat are you doing.
Cleaning out my trash bin on the computer is just one of the many joys in life.
My joys in that category:

Cleaning enclosure

Tune Ups every four months past (I use this thing a whole damn lot. Might go to a more conservative operation for the sake of lifespan)

Defragment every end of a month (I know there is a predetermined schedule, but one defrag doesn't always work, not that I'd advise doing such an operation every day)
I do not think I have ever, once, defragmented any computer I have ever owned.

Quite frankly I'm not even sure I'd care to see what would happen if I tried it, at this point.
I got talking to my band teacher, and I'm getting a really amazing opportunity right now. My spring break starts today. During the break, I'm going to be arranging a piece for concert band. When I get back, my band teacher is going to take a look at it, if he thinks it turned out good, we'll get to sight read it. Right now I'm thinking that the piece I'll be arranging will probably be Ballad Of The Goddess from Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword.

Anyways, my excitement about this opportunity is huge! ^^ I wonder if he'll let me conduct it? I guess I better learn to conduct in 3/4 time! Tongue_out
(Mar. 24, 2012  5:35 AM)To Wrote: I dunno man Japan did Super YoYo in the 90s:

Also, Super YoYo has an amazing opening theme.
The art style is exactly the same kind in Bakuten Shoot? Clearly the prelude to Beyblade.
As far as I can tell there's no staff relation between Super Yo-Yo and Beyblade. Any design similarities could've just been due to them being products of their era. Super Yo-Yo lasted a paltry 22 episodes so I doubt it inspired anyone, except to maybe buy the sponsor's Yo-Yo's for a month.

I actually really do like that opening animation. The direction of it's really cool, and right away it tells you this is a Yo-Yo anime, haha. Specifically, I think the effects early on with the characters in front of distorted live action footage is insanely cool, and a lot better than the stock "Character doing stuff in front of bland background" stuff you usually get (and is featured later on in the opening). I also can't help but love that Engrish, haha.
Reminds me of pokemon as much as it does beyblade.

I can see why they struggled to make it past 22 episodes though. Yoyo's may have hundreds of tricks but there are less than 22 that are even vaguely interesting to anyone but the most hardened fanatics.
Hey man, that Japanese live action Hyper Yo-Yo show lasted a year, and that Chinese Blazing Teens junk has been around for ages. You just haven't joined the Yo-Yo revolution.
Yo-Yo's are for kids.

Now, back to my new spinning tops.
So my Muay Thai academy hired a new instructor for the Wednesday lessons... this guy is insane. He's like one of those stereotypical boot camp sergeants who scream at you in your ear to work harder and faster. I missed my old lessons, they were so calm and collected, with the focus on technique instead of power and speed! Plus the guy will just randomly go 'Alright 50 push ups and 50 crunches'! WTH ARGH
Finally finished my French assignment! I've worked 3 days straight from Thursday to today and I'm proud of myself for doing such a great job. The assignment is about going back in time to meet someone that you want, and I picked the Satoshi Tajiri, also known as the creator of Pokemon. We wrote 2 Taches, one on meeting the person, and another on the souvenir that you brought back. Mine was Pokemon Red.

The part that took long was the designing part. I had to design a GameBoy and a Cartridge for Red. I decided to make the screen Tache 1 and make it have the opening for Pokemon Red and have my Tache written on it, while the cartridge has Tache 2 written in the back. I also made a small gimmick which is putting in a slot so I could put the game in.

The best part is we're presenting this on Monday!
Oh yeah,its beyblade.Except the ripcord doesn't come off.
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
I just went outside with my dad and sister and we saw a bunch of white, shiny birds flying around our house in a group! It was cool yet a bit scary to see them pop up out of nowhere and fly around like that.
Birds crapped ALL OVER our car and my dad wanted me to clean it -.-
(Apr. 01, 2012  5:56 PM)kbuno50 Wrote: Birds crapped ALL OVER our car and my dad wanted me to clean it -.-

That is random, but I don't think anybody would be interested in hearing that, unlike EternalBlader's post.

EternalBlader Really? Do you know what type of birds they are? I think I had the same thing happen to me last year...
(Apr. 01, 2012  6:01 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2012  5:56 PM)kbuno50 Wrote: Birds crapped ALL OVER our car and my dad wanted me to clean it -.-

That is random, but I don't think anybody would be interested in hearing that, unlike EternalBlader's post.

EternalBlader Really? Do you know what type of birds they are? I think I had the same thing happen to me last year...

No, I don't know what kinds of birds they were. My sister looked up and told us to look and there they were, the whitish-silverish birds in a weird formation. The formation looked like a deformed ball going around in a small circle until they went on. What a mysterious sight...
(Apr. 01, 2012  2:53 PM)SarabScientist Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2012  1:43 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2012  5:35 AM)To Wrote: I dunno man Japan did Super YoYo in the 90s:

Also, Super YoYo has an amazing opening theme.
The art style is exactly the same kind in Bakuten Shoot? Clearly the prelude to Beyblade.

Oh yeah,its beyblade.Except the ripcord doesn't come off.

Yo-Yos aren't like Beyblades at all.

Serious
They are called "Urgles".They migrate over the US from time to time on their way to Mexico.Sometimes they just fly over the ocean,as they have very good endurance.But this time they might of chosen to fly over land.
(Apr. 02, 2012  12:14 AM)SarabScientist Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2012  6:11 PM)EternalBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2012  6:01 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: That is random, but I don't think anybody would be interested in hearing that, unlike EternalBlader's post.

No, I don't know what kinds of birds they were. My sister looked up and told us to look and there they were, the whitish-silverish birds in a weird formation. The formation looked like a deformed ball going around in a small circle until they went on. What a mysterious sight...

They are called "Urgles".They migrate over the US from time to time on their way to Mexico.Sometimes they just fly over the ocean,as they have very good endurance.But this time they might of chosen to fly over land.

If that is the case, then I had the same exact thing happen last year. It looked really cool...