Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

Hey th!nk, keep drinking that liquor and eat bag loads of prunes, you might not look any older but soon enough you'll smell like you gained 60 years!
(Mar. 17, 2012  3:39 PM)Zain Wrote: th!nk has a video where we can actually see him? I wanna watch! I think that th!nk (rofl) would prefer that, cos currently I imagine him to look like that CopperCab dude, simply cos he mentioned he was ginger one time. I know, I suck, but I can't help my mind selecting an avatar for you until I actually see what you look like!
It could be worse, I have him added on Facebook. Tongue_out

(Mar. 17, 2012  3:29 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2012  5:04 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Also, I have a quick question, how much meat or animal products do you guys eat per day?

Three whole cows.

Live.
Afterwards Th!nk makes a quick stop at my house to pick me up and we go get ice cream. ^^

We go from the amazing talent of JAM Project:

To some random K-Pop band:

The song really doesn't even fit the show. But okay Takara Tomy, I guess it could be worse...

: /
(Mar. 17, 2012  4:26 PM)Zain Wrote: LOL THIS VIDEO IS ADORABLE. Your hair style rules mate, and you look much better than my vision of you, which was either CopperCab or that scary leprechaun you had in your old avatar!

Coppercab is one child who needs help, if this isn't 'The Onion' and their shenanigans....
Old children's musicals I grew up with on Netflix, a new card game to get into, and an essay to work on. The end of my Spring Break has surely been worth it. =D
(Mar. 17, 2012  7:10 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: AHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG lol th!nk.

If you were a time lord, technically you yourself wouldn't be 900 years old but 100 or so on 'X' out of 13 incarnations.

I think we must start a campaign where we ask people-
If th!nk were a time lord....

It'd be amazing to see the amount of creative(sometimes annoying and funny) replies we get! Tongue_out

If th!nk has 13 incarnations, then I think this one is the one in which he came to save the world restore the city of Atlantis BeyWiki.

So I just received my report card last Friday, and I have mixed feelings. 99 in Engineering, 94 in Integrated Math 3, 89's in Earth Science and English 1. I am happy I have A's and B's, but I think I could get a better grade in those 2 89's. Still, I am somewhat happy, considering halfway through the 9 weeks, I had 3 C's and a B, so a big improvement.
(Mar. 17, 2012  7:10 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: AHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG lol th!nk.

If you were a time lord, technically you yourself wouldn't be 900 years old but 100 or so on 'X' out of 13 incarnations.

Last I checked most time lords used the total age, and some don't ever regenerate throughout their lifetime.

(Mar. 17, 2012  7:14 PM)Zain Wrote: Hey th!nk, keep drinking that liquor and eat bag loads of prunes, you might not look any older but soon enough you'll smell like you gained 60 years!

Weird fact, I actually like the taste of prune juice for some reason. One time I drank like a litre of it. Don't do it, (though the result probably isn't what you're thinking), the gut cramps it gives you for hours are realllllly bad.
(Mar. 18, 2012  12:56 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: I think we must start a campaign where we ask people-
If th!nk were a time lord....

It'd be amazing to see the amount of creative(sometimes annoying and funny) replies we get! Tongue_out

If th!nk has 13 incarnations, then I think this one is the one in which he came to save the world restore the city of Atlantis BeyWiki.

If I were a time lord, the dark ages wouldn't have happened. "guys, science" all up in that time period.
Defstamina-Of course that is a nice improvement, and certainly not something to regret/feel sad about. Smile

Striving to do something better is a healthy attitude. That is probably something that actually helped you improve, and will also help you further on... So, no worries!

@th!nk- Hehe! That is true! No Dark Ages if you were a Time Lord. A good Time Lord, that is.
(Mar. 18, 2012  9:19 PM)Klaus Wrote: Just got back from blading against my son for the first time at a park.

Didn't you read the 1st post? This thread is about random topics NOT related to beyblade.
Ho dayum, that wasn't polite! You didn't even point him in the right direction!
If your name isn't blue, don't bow up at people.

We'll knock you over.

So, in other news, I'm starting to settle back in after my small hiatus. Looks like some ugliness has been going on...
Ahh, so that's why things were running slower. Uwik did a good job while you were gone though Smile

Nothing too ugly has happened, that I've seen at least.
Except for that guy who thought the mods had been too harsh on Blader Kenny.

What was that about? XD
(Mar. 21, 2012  12:42 PM)Hazel Wrote: If your name isn't blue, don't bow up at people.

We'll knock you over.
Hazel-to-Bey-Heart translation:

"I'll cute you!! >:l" XD

My band performance is tonight. I can't wait to see how it goes. I also have the band festival tomorrow. Two days of awesome sauce. ^^
(Mar. 21, 2012  4:29 PM)Dude Wrote: Except for that guy who thought the mods had been too harsh on Blader Kenny.

What was that about? XD

Every criminal has their defender...
Isn't BK like a legit criminal at this point? Beyblade is a serious business.
FROM THE CREATORS OF THE CULT CLASSIC KING OF WARRIOR EX COMES BLAZING TEENS: THE ANIMATED SERIES

Please don't warn me for the caps, they were needed for this revelation!
At least it's slightly more legitimate by not being spinning tops this time.

Also, 7:48: Ain't that wildfox's move?
I dunno man Japan did Super YoYo in the 90s:

Also, Super YoYo has an amazing opening theme.
Going to see the Hunger Games! Really looking forward to it.
You know, a while back I thought about taking by-weekly numbers from the statistics section, putting them on a line graph or something and labeling events such as contests, beyblade releases, etc., and now I'm curious what it would have been like! Now the amount of new members has decreased, which is what made me curious again.

Ah well, snoozin makes you loosin.
I Just rode this motorcycle,and i played a children's card game on it!
I dropped a 45 lb plate on my toes today and it hurt. A lot. I'm surprised I can still walk! I'm having a streak of bad luck I guess, weird health problems.., frequent nosebleeds, awful headaches and when I have my contact lenses in, my left eye sees a bright rainbow halo around lights at night, I feel like I tripped all the way back into the groovy 60's!