Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

(Jan. 08, 2011  5:53 AM)|Joe| Wrote: If he killed someone I could tell him how to hide the body and remove most of the evidence heh. I took a small Forensics course when I was in 3rd grade going in 4th grade at a special program.

Rofl just watch CSI or Law and Order SVU.
Pretty much every tv show tells you how to become a criminal.

When all else fails. Bleach is your best friend lol.

But if Bey Brad was here he would say something like "Stay in school, don't be a serial killer fool!"
(Jan. 08, 2011  5:53 AM)|Joe| Wrote: If he killed someone I could tell him how to hide the body and remove most of the evidence heh. I took a small Forensics course when I was in 3rd grade going in 4th grade at a special program.

uuuummm.... I might need to know how...

Anyways, I am on episode 12 of Death Note! I actually found someone in my P.E. class that watches it. Funny thing is it was by accident.
(Jan. 08, 2011  5:56 AM)BDaichi Wrote:

But if Bey Brad was here he would say something like "Stay in school, don't be a serial killer fool!"

You could always

1. Kill someone
2. Use their credit card to book parachuting tickets
3. Buy parachuting carp
4. put the parachuting carp on the dead person
5. dump them a couple miles away from the airbase
6. Job done
(Jan. 08, 2011  5:59 AM)Moss Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2011  5:56 AM)BDaichi Wrote:

You could always

1. Kill someone
2. Use their credit card to book parachuting tickets
3. Buy parachuting carp
4. put the parachuting carp on the dead person
5. dump them a couple miles away from the airbase
6. Job done

Say they got stabbed to death or shot to death. How would it look like it happened while parachuting?
Have you ever heard of the jetpack assasination ?
(Jan. 08, 2011  6:03 AM)Moss Wrote: Have you ever heard of the jetpack assasination ?

0.o jetpacks? I thought you said parachute! But isn't it in Halo when you kill someone while using a jetpack?
Just say you say a large spartan flying across the Sky as you stopped for a burger.
This could stop now before it becomes too much SPAM or uninteresting.
wolborg is outclassed... maybe i should change my sig.
(Jan. 08, 2011  3:31 PM)gravity27Gelvin Wrote: is BASALT HOROLOGIUM REALLY 50g HEAVY????

no beyblade talk in the off topic section, and yes.
(Jan. 07, 2011  7:49 PM)Nwolf Wrote: I just came up with an idea of first: how to make a car that runs on air! and second: how to make a good idea for nano bots.

the car first off is like a open hole at the front and back when you start where the number plates are, then you use a slight jolt from air cannons either side of the car which can be used forward or backward and use the holes to force air into a chamber and by having a complete seal used put round the chamber by machine arms or something can create a vaccum which is infinite so it can control the car with its energy.
You basically just stole my idea, which I've had for months, but never acted upon. Oh, the unbearable, coursing agony of having your idea stolen, even if the person didn't know. Wait, that's a different-ish idea. Maybe we could submit a patent together and get rich!!!! I'm serious.
lol look at this http://www.youtube.com/user/ACEKILLA65?f...T-aHSOukRw
Uh... What ever happened to comedy?

People fail to make funny videos, these days.
I hate Wisdom Teeth T_T Last night they hurt so bad. I put heating pads on my face, brushed my teeth multiple times. I tried everything! Good thing they aren't hurting again today.
HAha bry-heart isn't growing up a pain in the butt?
And at the jetpack thing,I love killing my brother in Halo when he uses the jetpack,easy target.
Anyways I am still wondering what quarks are made of,and if ourncreation happened once,how do we know ornament happen again some where else? o?o
(Jan. 08, 2011  7:26 PM)Gloomy Wrote: Anyways I am still wondering what quarks are made of,and if ourncreation happened once,how do we know ornament happen again some where else? o?o

There's this awesome new tool called a search engine, where answers to all kinds of questions can be found.

You should try it out sometime. It's amazing what you can accomplish when you do things for yourself.
No really? I can do that Gasp,no but really iv tried,iv mostly gotten what they are :V still looking though.
:\ the answer I am getting is nobody really knows :V
(Jan. 08, 2011  7:41 PM)Gloomy Wrote: No really? I can do that Gasp,no but really iv tried,iv mostly gotten what they are :V still looking though.
:\ the answer I am getting is nobody really knows :V

okay

but no one really cares about your failures on the internet
Yes I know nobody cares about my fails but I don't care if they don't care,everybody fails sometime or later on the Internet :V
^ that statement sounded like a fail to me
(Jan. 08, 2011  9:04 PM)Gloomy Wrote: Yes I know nobody cares about my fails but I don't care if they don't care,everybody fails sometime or later on the Internet :V

(May. 10, 2009  6:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
  • WBO rules still apply here, so don't treat this like a chatroom!
  • This is for posting interesting stuff that doesn't deserve its own topic, not posting boring/wacky/"random" stuff that nobody cares about. So if your post isn't going to be interesting to anyone but you, don't post it!

Some more often than others.
These are movie posters that tell you what the movie is actually about.
http://www.holytaco.com/if-movie-posters-were-honest/
Lol I Love the first one and the "racist old man who learns to love one"
Thought holytaco.com? Why on earth would,someone name a webusite holytaco.com?