Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 3.83 Average

Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT
Lapis Lazuli FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceFace of WarPeridot FaceKiva FacePainite FacePegasis FaceBrad FaceBull FaceBrad FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEternal Passport Face

OK, we're moving onto Random Thoughts 3 now since the other topic is getting quite large. LET'S LAY DOWN SOME GROUND RULES SO THIS ONE GOES BETTER.
  • WBO rules still apply here, so don't treat this like a chatroom!
  • This is for posting interesting stuff that doesn't deserve its own topic, not posting boring/wacky/"random" stuff that nobody cares about. So if your post isn't going to be interesting to anyone but you, don't post it!

wooters ok lets go

I no longer manage nor work for the WBO. Do not PM or e-mail me questions about Beyblade! I will not respond!
May 10 2009 06:17 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Zander Soulwind

It's all in the soul
BeyRank: #2,941 (944)
Face of CourageDranzer FaceAntique FaceFace of DaysBull FaceWolf Face
(This post was last modified: May 10 2009 06:25 PM by Zander Soulwind.)
So it is round 3 now and I see this being better but I am sure some people are still going to knock it around like a ball in a pinball machine. Will you keep the 2nd one open for chatty people or just close it since it is meanings and people can chat on MSN or through PMs?

I will do my best anyway, you have my word. Cute

Edit: OK, it's closed and to be honest, good that it is.
May 10 2009 06:21 PM
Khel

Face Party!
Royal FaceLapis Lazuli FaceAmethyst FaceFace of SoulAntique FaceRose Gold FaceDriger FaceFace of WarCapricorne FaceDragoon FaceBronze FaceDJ FaceSilver FaceFace of DaysUnicorno FaceDriger FaceDragoon FaceDraciel FaceDranzer II FaceEternal Passport Face
(This post was last modified: May 10 2009 06:27 PM by Khel.)
(May 10 2009 06:21 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote:  So it is round 3 now and I see this being better but I am sure some people are still going to knock it around like a ball in a pinball machine. Will you keep the 2nd one open for chatty people or just close it since it is meanings and people can chat on MSN or through PMs?

I will do my best anyway, you have my word. Cute

You're not of to a fabulous start

Here's another example of what people want to read.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8025454.stm

EDIT: And also holy carp, talk about improvising. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/8028625.stm

[Image: Khel_Signature2_1.jpg]
Thanks to Kai-V for the avatar and signature!
May 10 2009 06:25 PM
Away Find all posts by this user
Giga

Call me Will :D
Antique FaceLapis Lazuli Face

I just remembered how good robot wars was. Shame it ended, didn't Craig Charles say it was getting to dangerous or something?

[Image: promotion.jpg]
Thanks to Ellz for my Face Smile
May 10 2009 06:26 PM
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT
Lapis Lazuli FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceFace of WarPeridot FaceKiva FacePainite FacePegasis FaceBrad FaceBull FaceBrad FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEternal Passport Face

(May 10 2009 06:25 PM)Khel Wrote:  You're not of to a fabulous start

Here's another example of what people want to read.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8025454.stm

EDIT: And also holy carp, talk about improvising. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/8028625.stm

I do find this pretty interesting, particularly in the context of Japan (which has an incredibly high suicide rate). However, I don't think I can support the addition of lithium to water in order to artificially curb suicide ... it's just ignoring the social issues the Japanese need to deal with.

I no longer manage nor work for the WBO. Do not PM or e-mail me questions about Beyblade! I will not respond!
May 10 2009 06:28 PM
Rustin

Go Shoot!

i just want to say real quick that im srry if i ruined the 2nd one of these, my bad, ill try to stay off of the random stuff in these threads
May 10 2009 06:30 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Khel

Face Party!
Royal FaceLapis Lazuli FaceAmethyst FaceFace of SoulAntique FaceRose Gold FaceDriger FaceFace of WarCapricorne FaceDragoon FaceBronze FaceDJ FaceSilver FaceFace of DaysUnicorno FaceDriger FaceDragoon FaceDraciel FaceDranzer II FaceEternal Passport Face

I agree Brad. Also the idea of adding just extra chemicals to water doesn't sit well with me. There are other avenues that can be taken to deal with these psychological issues, and a potentially dangerous band-aid solution is definitely not the right one.

May 10 2009 06:31 PM
H2O

Pegasis

am wondering if you people living in canada know a singer called massary ?

[Image: Pegasis-Sig.png]
May 10 2009 06:33 PM

WHAT!! we only had 345 pages Unhappy

I need a new gf Tired

[insert signature here]
May 10 2009 06:34 PM
Giga

(May 10 2009 06:34 PM)blader9 Wrote:  WHAT!! we only had 345 pages Unhappy

I need a new gf Tired

Posts you should not make.

May 10 2009 06:35 PM
Khel

Face Party!
(This post was last modified: May 10 2009 06:36 PM by Khel.)
I think you mean Massari, and yes he had a popular song about 4-5 years ago. Sorta faded away though. Wasn't my cup of tea.

EDIT: Wow, people (blader 9) this is really not that difficult Uncertain

Aqua

----
Antique FaceLapis Lazuli FaceSagittario FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Soul

(May 10 2009 06:33 PM)pegasis Wrote:  am wondering if you people living in canada know a singer called massary ?

Don't you mean Massari...?

[Image: 33a798w.jpg]
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT

(May 10 2009 06:34 PM)blader9 Wrote:  WHAT!! we only had 345 pages Unhappy

I need a new gf Tired

What is wrong with your girlfriend?

H2O

Pegasis

(May 10 2009 06:35 PM)Aqua Wrote:  Don't you mean Massari...?
i think so. hes lebanese btw. do you guys like him?
just wanna know what you guys think of arabs that sing english..

[Image: Pegasis-Sig.png]
May 10 2009 06:37 PM
Rustin

Go Shoot!

was destinys child a group or somones name and if its a group who is in it or was?
May 10 2009 06:38 PM
(This post was last modified: May 10 2009 06:40 PM by FOOF!.)
(May 10 2009 06:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:  What is wrong with your girlfriend?

I don't have one we broke up last Fall so now I need a new one, and what's worse is that theres no one in my school that I like. (hard to find a cute asian my age Unhappy )

[insert signature here]
Zander Soulwind

It's all in the soul
BeyRank: #2,941 (944)
Face of CourageDranzer FaceAntique FaceFace of DaysBull FaceWolf Face

(May 10 2009 06:25 PM)Khel Wrote:  http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8025454.stm

To be honest, should they have even said about this? People that are like that could now avoid water so they can still get on with it because they wouldn't care in the end. I can't say I like the idea of adding extra chemicals though, like everyone else has said.
Giga

(This post was last modified: May 10 2009 06:40 PM by Giga.)
(May 10 2009 06:38 PM)Rustin Wrote:  was destinys child a group or somones name and if its a group who is in it or was?

http://tinyurl.com/oal243

May 10 2009 06:39 PM
Rustin

Go Shoot!

(May 10 2009 06:37 PM)pegasis Wrote:  i think so. hes lebanese btw. do you guys like him?
just wanna know what you guys think of arabs that sing english..

an arrabian who sing in english... i think thats kinda cool
May 10 2009 06:39 PM
Pikachao

"Unique"
Face of Courage

(May 10 2009 06:38 PM)blader9 Wrote:  I don't have one we broke up last Fall so now I need a new one, and what's worse is that theres no one in my school that I like. (hard to find a cute asian my age)

Why do they have to be asian? Also, if you don't like anyone, why do you "need" a girlfriend? o.O

Can't you be happy that you have friends, and go out and have fun or something? -.-

~Pikachao
>Insert immaturity here.
May 10 2009 06:40 PM