Random Booster Vol. 13 Mutant Hydra

This is lame, and probably doesn't deserve a thread, but I made a Random Booster with some of the parts I made up. I tried to follow the pattern of most RB's though. Also, I just picked a random number that hasn't been made.
[Image: img001jg.jpg]
[Image: img002nb.jpg]
I am terrible at drawing Ray...
This is really cool!
Thanks. I actually thought this would be closed/deleted within an hour, but...
Yes, those would make great pieces! I was surprised when Takara Tomy didnt release any beyblades modeled after the Hydra.
That would make an awesome random booster......The only bad pull i see is boulder rex 85 lf.....
I'm currently drawing more (not a RB but individual sets) and they will be up soon. One of them is Stampede Bull QH145 S2D.
Tidal Dolphinus (is that how you spell it?) is awesome. I should try posting my own Bey ideas too, when I have time, anyway.
I like this idea, actually wished Takara had done something similar before it was too late.
i like the lay out parts for boulder golem... its shape of metal wheel is nice looking
I think uv worked pretty hard on it
TBH, If I were to actually get this, I would want Tidal Delphinius. (It's Delphinius, but Dolphinius sounds cooler anyway), because I think the spikes on the side of Boulder would take too much recoil. I was also surprised Takara Tomy didn't make a Hydra/Hydrus Beyblade or a Dolphin one.
it'awesome it would make cool random booster
I think I am not the only one who wants a new beyblade design contest...
GM phantom, there are very good parts in their. Keep on the good work.
If I were you, I wouldn't put my best parts on the topic yet, wait for the contest to use them.
Why a new random booster? Perhaps thinking of a new deluxe set (new bey, stadium, launcher) and/ or a specific theme like 'safari' or something. (little hint... ;D )
Thanks to all of you, and I chose a random booster because I like them and I wish Hasbro made them instead of the stupid Face-Off sets. And don't worry. There will be more soon, with new stadiums and something like an accessory deluxe set.
hmm, awesome if you colored them it can be more good! Pegasis_Wink
awesome picture! can u make it really happen? hehehe
The beyblade's are supposed to be constellations. Not random animals. aha.

Tidal = Water from the Sea/Ocean.
Kerbecs = Fire from the Underworld.

??

LOL
Awesome!!!!
Those parts look great but it might be better if the MW was a 4D metal wheel.
(Apr. 10, 2012  7:04 AM)Cannon Wrote: The beyblade's are supposed to be constellations. Not random animals. aha.

Tidal = Water from the Sea/Ocean.
Kerbecs = Fire from the Underworld.

??

LOL

Delphinius and Hydra are both constellations. Golem I just came up with the idea one day.
The idea for Tidal came from the "Wave" (Dark) from Beybladebattles.com, and the fact that we need to have a Metal Wheel associated with water.

And I agree, Tidal Kerbecs makes as much sense as Earth Eagle.