Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

They got the overseas copyright for the movie, so technically they should dub it eventually.
Wow, so not one, but two new series? That's pretty great. If those rumors about that new CGI anime taking Metal Fight's place turn out to be true, I'll be really hopeful for the return to the half hour length episodes.
(Feb. 16, 2012  1:08 AM)Zonder Wrote: Wow, so not one, but two new series? That's pretty great. If those rumors about that new CGI anime taking Metal Fight's place turn out to be true, I'll be really hopeful for the return to the half hour length episodes.

Computer graphics ? There is no news about that.
Er, not Beyblade, that Arashi no Yoru something or other show that's getting an anime, it's going to be full CGI and the previous rumor was that it might take Metal Fight's time slot. If that turns out to be true, it gives me hope Zero-G will move to a full half hour time slot elsewhere.
Omagah. Did you know that Ming Ming (Jap) 's Voice Actress is the same person who voices Lucy in Fairy Tail? O:
Edit: And Haruhi Suzumiya? And a whole bunch of stuffs? This is amazing. lolol. My fav animes are all interconnected.
(Feb. 16, 2012  2:40 AM)Zonder Wrote: Er, not Beyblade, that Arashi no Yoru something or other show that's getting an anime, it's going to be full CGI and the previous rumor was that it might take Metal Fight's time slot. If that turns out to be true, it gives me hope Zero-G will move to a full half hour time slot elsewhere.

All I can find is that this new Stormy Night anime series is set to debut in April on TV Tokyo in 11 minute chunks. There's no reason to believe it'll replace Beyblade, or Cross Fight B-Daman. You should also remember that TV Tokyo is home to other 11 minute series, such as Duel Masters Victory (which is CG), and the live action Hyper Yo-Yo Burning (it's a Bandai production - as is Stormy Night) which also conclude in April.
Anyway notice how in the first series they always had three matches for important battles in tournaments like Kai VS Max and Tyson VS Tala but they just completely abandoned it in all the series after that?
(Feb. 18, 2012  4:09 PM)Ultra Wrote: Anyway notice how in the first series they always had three matches for important battles in tournaments like Kai VS Max and Tyson VS Tala but they just completely abandoned it in all the series after that?

In Explosion, there are still battles like that because they are team battles ?
Man, when team star breakers make their English dub devout, I really hope they get good voices, especially Zeo and Toby since you hear a lot from them. Referring to them and masamune's history thing...
Why don't you ask the VAs themselves? They are here on the WBO, check the stickied threads in this subforum to see their usernames. You could just look up their names to hear samples of their voice acting.
Im'a try and make my own Fusion Wheel...wish me luck!
(Jun. 22, 2009  1:40 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2009  1:39 AM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: Out of curiosity, has Madoka's beyblade been revealed yet?

She doesn't have one.
Actually, I remember seeing her beybattle in the anime.(This is for real!)
She battled only ONCE in ALL of the anime. In Metal Fusion -The Fearsome Libra-
She battled cause Leone was about to break, and she launched it through his King Lion Tearing Blast. Her bey was exactly- Mad Gasher145F. There ya go, Neji! (too many words!)
(Mar. 02, 2012  6:06 AM)Whywil Wrote: Im'a try and make my own Fusion Wheel...wish me luck!
(Jun. 22, 2009  1:40 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2009  1:39 AM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: Out of curiosity, has Madoka's beyblade been revealed yet?

She doesn't have one.
Actually, I remember seeing her beybattle in the anime.(This is for real!)
She battled only ONCE in ALL of the anime. In Metal Fusion -The Fearsome Libra-
She battled cause Leone was about to break, and she launched it through his King Lion Tearing Blast. Her bey was exactly- Mad Gasher145F. There ya go, Neji! (too many words!)

Read the date of the posts you quote. Obviously back then Madoka had no Beyblade.
I like how I could buy Beyblade episodes on iTunes when I can get them for free here Cute
They are on iTunes ?
(Mar. 12, 2012  7:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: They are on iTunes ?

Yep. Season 7 has Dark Eagle, The Brazilian Trap, etc. Season 5-7 is Beyblade Metal Masters, FYI. I think it's split up by DVD releases...
Since when are they on iTunes ?
(Mar. 12, 2012  7:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Since when are they on iTunes ?

Since like a year or more ago. Season 5 debuted on August 20, 2011, which starts of Metal Masters. About a year ago I bought the episode with Ryuuga vs Kyoya.

And Season 1 was on iTunes on Jun 26, 2010.
(Mar. 12, 2012  7:18 PM)WabbitStore Wrote: Yep. Season 7 has Dark Eagle, The Brazilian Trap, etc. Season 5-7 is Beyblade Metal Masters, FYI. I think it's split up by DVD releases...

You mean Volume then, right?

And I just searched for it on iTunes, I couldn't find it. Maybe it's just not available on the European iTunes Store. Which country's store did you find them on?
(Mar. 12, 2012  7:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Since when are they on iTunes ?

Latest episodes are added from the USA now there is Team Garcia Episodes Season 8 i think here is the link to season 7
http://itunes.apple.com/us/tv-season/mid...mpt=uo%3D4
(Mar. 12, 2012  9:01 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2012  7:18 PM)WabbitStore Wrote: Yep. Season 7 has Dark Eagle, The Brazilian Trap, etc. Season 5-7 is Beyblade Metal Masters, FYI. I think it's split up by DVD releases...

And I just searched for it on iTunes, I couldn't find it. Maybe it's just not available on the European iTunes Store. Which country's store did you find them on?

USA brotha. And yes, Volume (Although it says Season Cute). The bey episodes are 20.00 for a pass on the seventh volume, so, yeah...

PICTURE
"Season 7" ? Could they be more stupid and mislead people even more ?
(Mar. 12, 2012  9:11 PM)WabbitStore Wrote:

USA brotha. And yes, Volume (Although it says Season Cute). The bey episodes are 20.00 for a pass on the seventh volume, so, yeah...

PICTURE

Did you buy the episodes.Wouldnt waste my money in itunes.I would buy DVD or something else useful.I dont know why tyou bought them they are free here LOL !!!! How much are all the episodes from volume 1-7 ???
..Nice to know these guys have a sense of humor...

Really now, proof reading is essential.
(Mar. 12, 2012  9:11 PM)WabbitStore Wrote:

PICTURE

Lucky! The most Beyblade we have on the European iTunes Store is the "Official Beyblade V-Force Soundtrack", except it's in German...

I declare this as... erm... country-ist (i don't think that's even a word...). Then again, I could always blame the fact that CN posts it on iTunes, and it doesn't air on CN over here, only NickToons >.>
As iffy as I am about this site, their anime pages are not terrible

http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Zeo_Zagart

I dont know about all of you, but the amount of references in MFB drawn from this one character are outstanding.

And something I had no idea about; Zeo's manga counterpart was apparently named LEON! And in both the anime and manga he is XIII years old!

Grin