Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

im thinking for the new anime series ryuga will own big bang and gingka will own l drago destroy.It makes perfect sense![sarcasm]well their launches were weak BUT THEY STILL HAD TONS AND TONS OF BEY SPIRIT. well it was funny when everyone had that face it was so funyy
Of course! The beys had a revolutionary new EG system that must have been powered by large amounts of beyspirit! And they designed it themselves, because only Blader DJ's can use it! Wink
I was watching http://www.veoh.com/search/videos/q/Meta...44cfPy7pdS

and this one scene looks Hilarious XD, 6:06-6:40. Does anyone know what they are saying? I'm sure it would add to the hilariousness XD
I have a feeling that Dr. Ziggurat will turn himself into a hideously veined, overly-adrenal Hulking monster. If not just mentally....
^ where did you get that from?

anyways, its probably just me being slow, but i just noticed that if a bey isnt an animate object, then there is no metaphor for it

eg. Flame Libra = Scales = Inanimate object = No representation
Because no matter how cool Ziggurat tries to make himself look, he doesn't have that much of an intimidating Beyblade....

I can expect him to do something ridiculous, more so than Doji ever done.
... I don't recall ever seeing Ginga do any proper training. He just discovers new special moves and becomes more powerful just by getting a new beyblade. When i say training, I mean proper training that drains everything from the trainee; i.e. other fighting anime (Bleach, Naruto, DBZ, etc.). The only "training" I recall was when Ginga went into the snowy mountains, but to me that wasn't really training.

Also, does anyone know Tobi's seiyuu? (<---- thanks in advance)
i just watched America DJ and Blader DJ beybattle, and i have to say that was the most epic (and hilarious) beybattle it the world
(Jan. 28, 2011  7:02 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: Sorry if it's the wrong place but , does anyone know what rayuga says to ginga in the end of episode 93

Yes, I do know. He said:

"If you lose to that fake one (Damian), I will never forgive you."
(Feb. 03, 2011  11:28 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Yes, I do know. He said:

"If you lose to that fake one (Damian), I will never forgive you."

I already answered him ... Giving him the answer directly is completely counterproductive : we want people to become independent, not give them the answers everytime they ask because they will always ask for something else after that ...
The following has no meaning whats so ever but I do want to know what are everyone's reaction. I was thinking while a was reading the MFB manga chapter 29 what if Tsubasa became Faust or is Faust. Now I mind you people I was sick at the time so please don't flame me. Though as the thought crossed my mind, I cursed myself, for thinking such a thing.
I know this may not be as important to mention, but it looks like the Arrange system has the secondary effect of making the hair of the user to go dull or opaque.
(Feb. 08, 2011  5:22 AM)Flosal Wrote: I know this may not be as important to mention, but it looks like the Arrange system has the secondary effect of making the hair of the user to go dull or opaque.

I assume that they wanted to show it (draw it out) as an overdose to allow the user to recover from any illness, considering that Tobi was in poor health.
Actually I was thinking a theory about the arrange system, which is somehow crazy and somehow speculation. As I mentioned, it has the secondary effect of making the hair go dull, seen as example in Damian(in his flashback his hair was black), Tobi will go from blonde to silver, and well, the yellow bangs Zeo has and didn't have before. However, it looks as well that the user also has the secondary effect of somehow growing or developing his body. If you remember Zeo just before Masamune left to Japan, he looked younger than he looks now, and also it appears that Tobi will look even more developed in age than he is actually now. Final conclusion: Starbreaker team and all those who use/used the arrange system are actually kiddos/younger than how they look.
(Feb. 08, 2011  6:40 AM)Flosal Wrote: seen as example in Damian(in his flashback his hair was black)

Your speculation all seems feasible but Damian's hair was never black. Yes it was darker when he was a child but it was never black. You can check it by screencapping and using the colour picker tool to select the hair, it was Grey but on the blue side including the "shiny" areas of his hair.
HD Beyblade AMV- Hell Kebrex Vs Galaxy Pegasis - Inside The Fire
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3U4yGbu-mw
My New Amv please watch and leave feeback and also OkiBlaze Told Me Post Amvs Here Instead Of Beyblade Videos Thread.
Omg hilarious beginning! Masamune, Ginga, and Madoka busting moves! xD

ep. 96
if they change names for metal masters here is my prediction

Masamune= Max,Mark,Marcus......

well thats all folks!
(Feb. 13, 2011  1:10 AM)Ra Wrote: if they change names for metal masters here is my prediction

... if i recalled correctly, even the first season there were no name changes at all, only the different pronunciation between the names. So it would be silly to just suddenly change it now unless they have a change of staff.
(Feb. 13, 2011  1:41 AM)JÆMS Wrote: ... if i recalled correctly, even the first season there were no name changes at all, only the different pronunciation between the names. So it would be silly to just suddenly change it now unless they have a change of staff.
Only Gingka and Doji from what I remember. At the rate we get new episodes here though, I would not know for certain ...

I personally consider "Rayuga" a name change, too.
I dont know about u, Kai-V, as u are not in the U.S., but, in the English Dub, Isn't Ryuga's name still "Ryuga", and not "Rayuga"? Correct me if u were talking about a different name change...
(Feb. 13, 2011  2:02 AM)JBey Wrote: I dont know about u, Kai-V, as u are not in the U.S., but, in the English Dub, Isn't Ryuga's name still "Ryuga", and not "Rayuga"? Correct me if u were talking about a different name change...

I know, it was kept "Ryuga", but the way they pronounce it is hideous and is almost as if they were reading another name, "Rayuga" ...
Ah. I see wat u mean, now tht i think about it. Also, am i the only one who finds "Ryuga's" voice in the dub to be hillarious???
They ruined Ryuuga, that is one of the only things I can really complain about with Nelvana's dub this time ...
Definitley the turned him from a true villain to a joke. I cannot take him seriously anymore, but that is why I watch raws now haha.