Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Nov. 27, 2012  1:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2012  7:24 PM)Jirachi Wrote: What about the Zero-G Anime? I hope that it won't be cancelled in the middle of it, or something =/

As I keep writing, there is no information at all about the anime ending.

Jirachi it's only been confirmed the Manga is ending doesn't mean the end of Beyblade though
Kai-V, probably my last argument that 天 is not Thunder... but rather sky or heaven.

Notice how the intro of the episodes (animewise) for each bey...
Ifraid, Saramanda, Phoenic, Girago-Fire element, fiery background
Orojya, Reviser, Killerken- Water element, deep-sea background, maybe.
Gryph, Dragooon, Gargole, Wyvang- Heaven element, clouds and the night sky in the background...
Goreim, Begirados, Genbull- Earth Element, cracked walls for the background?

I'm sure that if "ten" was thunder, the background in the anime would surely have reflected it, but it didn't.
Sky and heaven are not even elements ... Wind and thunder are.
(Nov. 30, 2012  2:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Sky and heaven are not even elements ... Wind and thunder are.

Well it's definitely not Thunder...
Except that the symbol is a lightning bolt and could have clearly been a cloud instead.
(Nov. 30, 2012  2:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Except that the symbol is a lightning bolt and could have clearly been a cloud instead.

I acknowledge that the symbol is definitely a lightning bolt, but I am going to be adamant about this. In Chinese, the kanji symbol means Sky. Japanese, probably the same what Takara Tomy defined as Heaven class as seen in the video below.

Even if they messed up with the translation as most people probably do not trust it anyway, I would certainly like to know why there is a sun-like symbol on Dark Knight and Archer. Lightning bolts definitely do not come from the Sun, only solar flares and random junk. The sun is in the sky, so are the clouds, which justifies my point that 天 could at least mean Sky. Maybe not Heaven, but definitely not Thunder/Lightning
Good news for the negatives and the skepticals, Japanese channels that are not TV Tokyo will continue broadcasting seasons of Metal Fight Beyblade at least in January, so it would be very odd if TV Tokyo stopped Zero-G in December for no real reason, yet that other channels continued broadcasting 4D and Zero-G in the upcoming months without continued Beyblade support from TAKARA-TOMY as well. This time, unlike back in 2005, the anime is really not more popular than the toys are, so it would make no sense for it to continue without them when G Revolution was not continued back then.
WTF is that voice in the vid.
(Nov. 30, 2012  10:01 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: WTF is that voice in the vid.

Confident it's the same voiceover but in Japanese who did that...
[Image: A8Pa1T6CMAAXqD1.jpg:large]
A Random Thought that popped into my head ages ago when I heard about Ginga getting replaced as the main character.
But wbo user shinobu is wrong in so many ways zero g is not the last beyblade anime series.

[Image: juni_kurogane_by_jes65luk-d5nhn2h.png]
(Dec. 08, 2012  2:36 PM)Juni Kurogane Wrote: But wbo user shinobu is wrong in so many ways zero g is not the last beyblade anime series.

[Image: juni_kurogane_by_jes65luk-d5nhn2h.png]

Hopefully

With that fact that the English dub ZeroG will have 26 half-hour episodes, it made me wonder if DNA will make a comeback and like, destroy Kira or something... that way Balro might have some involvement in the anime and not just in the set release.
I'm actually kind of hoping they keep the Tsubasa/Argo rivalry going. The head of WBBA vs. the head of DNA. It would be cool to see them battle one last time.
My question to anyone who can answer it is, since the manga ended, are there going to be any new Zero-G beyblades released? And what is going to happen with the plot line? Im pretty sure all anime series follow the manga. If someone could please PM me the pictures and/or other information regarding new Zero-G plot lines or toy releases
(Dec. 14, 2012  3:11 AM)GladiatorGaruda Wrote: My question to anyone who can answer it is, since the manga ended, are there going to be any new Zero-G beyblades released? And what is going to happen with the plot line? Im pretty sure all anime series follow the manga. If someone could please PM me the pictures and/or other information regarding new Zero-G plot lines or toy releases

There has been no information yet on Zero-G's finale. Check out the Beyblade: Shogun Steel (Zero-G Dubbed) thread. It has been confirmed that the Zero-G anime will go on for around fifty-two episodes in Japan.
I can tell this warrior concept alluded them, so there's a horribly drawn Samurai (whatever, I hardly care) just to ask "Did we get it right?"....
(Dec. 14, 2012  3:17 AM)Tris Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2012  3:11 AM)GladiatorGaruda Wrote: My question to anyone who can answer it is, since the manga ended, are there going to be any new Zero-G beyblades released? And what is going to happen with the plot line? Im pretty sure all anime series follow the manga. If someone could please PM me the pictures and/or other information regarding new Zero-G plot lines or toy releases

There has been no information yet on Zero-G's finale. Check out the Beyblade: Shogun Steel (Zero-G Dubbed) thread. It has been confirmed that the Zero-G anime will go on for around fifty-two episodes in Japan.

So that also means that the toyline will continue with the anime, doesn't it?

There is currently no information at all about upcoming Beyblade products, not even for January.
I hope the Metal Fight Beyblade series continues after Zero-G. It would be really depressing if they ended it again like they did after G-Revolution. Even if they do, it's possible that they would bring something new down the line like when MFB was released.
I really hope Kyoya returns in Zero-G maybe play more of a role than his return in the manga
Not exactly glad to see ZeroG end, for one reason is because I'd have to look for something else to watch, and that I will have no more excuses to buy products from the toyline. Even though the main characters needed friends and their beyspirits to win, that idea is getting old despite the fact that it is the most important element in the storyline.

(Off-topic but SAO is also ending next week, dang it. Season 2 pls)

EDIT: Fixed something.
I know this is wishful thinking but i would like it if they started a new concept of beyblade. Not gonna happen but i think it would be cool. I honestly dont know what they could do though. Plastic, metal...rubber? Beyblade: Rubber Crash! Nah, anyway, i just think it would be interesting.
So someone just commented on the ep.38 video and said they saw someone that looked like Masamune.

When I saw it for myself, I was like what did I just see?
(Dec. 23, 2012  11:53 PM)BH145WD Wrote: So someone just commented on the ep.38 video and said they saw someone that looked like Masamune.

When I saw it for myself, I was like what did I just see?

When during the video was he in (The guy who looks similar to Masamune) ?