Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Aug. 07, 2018  8:34 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I'd say that the only reason Aiga lost so many times after, advertising reasons aside, is that Aiga was probably unfamiliar with the new gimmicks and how to deal with them. Like, he probably didn't know how to deal with a beyblade who can resist a burst finish once, or a beyblade that could latch on their beyblade and throw it (while also dealing with Souh), a beyblader who can increase their power after being clicked, or a beyblader who switch their strategies drastically with their springy layer abilities after being beaten the first time. Aiga probably had an idea of how Longinus and Lui worked after fighting him twice, as well as seeing him fight and yet he still struggled. The others are newcomers who can be unpredictable, and therefore harder to come up with a plan immediately (besides against Kyle, and Phi is meant to be stronger than the champion anyway).

Lovely explanation ,nice job
Hold On since Aiga beat lui, and valt had a tie with lui, wouldn’t that mean that Aiga is stronger than VALT! Probably not but still, it’s so weird to think about that. Most Accurate thing I could think is that lui was holding back against Aiga but I don’t feel lui would do that!
I think we all can infer that Valt probably has fought and defeated Lui in that two year skip because Valt held his top position and there is no way Lui would not want to take it back in a fight.
(Aug. 08, 2018  3:38 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I think we all can infer that Valt probably has fought and defeated Lui in that two year skip because Valt held his top position and there is no way Lui would not want to take it back in a fight.

Except that Lui didn't have a beyblade to challenge Valt with. Nightmare Longinus was destroyed and probably never repaired again, as broken burst beys never do in the anime. Lui couldn't have used Bloody Longinus yet until episode 5, and there's no way Lui would've lost to Valts God Valkyrie with Bloody Longinus.
Agree with @[Jinbee], moreover it was shown that Lui was somewhere in the mountains practicing and making or controlling the power Bloody Longinus, so it's quite possible that they didn't battle each other for that two year lapse.
(Aug. 08, 2018  9:13 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Hold On since Aiga beat lui, and valt had a tie with lui, wouldn’t that mean that Aiga is stronger than VALT! Probably not but still, it’s so weird to think about that. Most Accurate thing I could think is that lui was holding back against Aiga but I don’t feel lui would do that!

there's an even weirder thing including Valt and Lui:

(Aug. 08, 2018  5:20 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2018  9:13 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Hold On since Aiga beat lui, and valt had a tie with lui, wouldn’t that mean that Aiga is stronger than VALT! Probably not but still, it’s so weird to think about that. Most Accurate thing I could think is that lui was holding back against Aiga but I don’t feel lui would do that!

there's an even weirder thing including Valt and Lui:

Then my question is what are the world rankings?

Guys go on YouTube and search up Beyblade burst news Coro Coro September Issue! Achilles gets new parts

The video isn’t by Leo burst, it’s by some guy with a long Japanese name
(Aug. 08, 2018  9:52 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Then my question is what are the world rankings?

Guys go on YouTube and search up Beyblade burst news Coro Coro September Issue! Achilles gets new parts

it's the video from Marutti,he already posted it in like 3 threads already
Here you are
(Aug. 08, 2018  9:52 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Then my question is what are the world rankings?

Sorry, I didn’t know?
(Aug. 08, 2018  11:34 PM)marutti Wrote: Here you are

Wait what that's it..? Almost nothing about the new fafnir?
Wait but Valt is still a member of BC Sol, so isn't he the strongest member of Spain, not in Asia? Maybe? IDK
(Aug. 11, 2018  8:14 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Wait but Valt is still a member of BC Sol, so isn't he the strongest member of Spain, not in Asia? Maybe? IDK

lui is said to be the Asian champion and the strongest in Asia. While valt is the world champion he already has a title him being the world champion doesn't necessarily means he would be the strongest in Spain or Europe , that's very common in real life sports being world champion doesn't necessarily makes them continental or country best,  since his already world best who's going around the world defending his title.
(Aug. 11, 2018  8:14 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Wait but Valt is still a member of BC Sol, so isn't he the strongest member of Spain, not in Asia? Maybe? IDK

Logically I guess Valt would be the strongest in Europe, but it could be redundant since he's the world best anyway.

Wow now that I really think about it, Valt, for all the clumsiness and losses he experienced, I still can't believe he's now worlds best, which means he's where Free used to be. What a journey.
Haha good point.

This might actually go onto another post but I just thought of something. Aiga's the first balance type blader, and if you think about it, I'd love if the protagonist of the next season was a stamina type blader or a defensive type. We talk about how one's underpowered and one's too consistent, now, its time to show it.
(Aug. 11, 2018  9:53 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

Logically I guess Valt would be the strongest in Europe, but it could be redundant since he's the world best anyway.

Wow now that I really think about it, Valt, for all the clumsiness and losses he experienced, I still can't believe he's now worlds best, which means he's where Free used to be. What a journey.

Valt wasn't very good in the beginning, but you have to admit, he developed a decent amount of strength in a short amount of time. He went from newbie, too rookie, too master, then to #1 in the world!
It has been confirmed. Buster Xcalibur is getting the Dagger Disc Frame

Buster Xcalibur 1'Dagger Sword
Its true combo
If anyone's interested, here's popularity poll results by the japanese fans:

https://www.beyblade.jp/campaign/battlecp2018/
(Aug. 13, 2018  3:30 PM)Limetka Wrote: If anyone's interested, here's popularity poll results by the japanese fans:

God is way ahead.. But it was expected from my side. Cho-Z just finished 20 episodes, but maybe Japanese fans prefer God more over Cho-Z? I don't know.
Thanks for sharing it though!
(Aug. 13, 2018  4:16 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2018  3:30 PM)Limetka Wrote: If anyone's interested, here's popularity poll results by the japanese fans:

God is way ahead.. But it was expected from my side. Cho-Z just finished 20 episodes, but maybe Japanese fans prefer God more over Cho-Z? I don't know.

Honestly, I thing god was say better... For some reason, the second seoson is always tournaments and International battles and some anime drama and I find myself very attracted to those...

On a side note, I think burst didn't really have a big problem like MFB did with the DarkNebula... Burst, it just doesn't have that spice to it... I don't know if it's just me... The only problems are people with and iPad or phone or sharp teeth that won't bite... Maybe the alter ego of Shu but otherwise, nothing...

That's my opinion though...

I like the 'god' season because of (Evil)SHU
(Aug. 13, 2018  4:16 PM)Suhasini Wrote:

I would say that super Z did actually pretty good, since it .. well wasn't very fair.
(Aug. 13, 2018  4:46 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2018  4:16 PM)Suhasini Wrote: God is way ahead.. But it was expected from my side. Cho-Z just finished 20 episodes, but maybe Japanese fans prefer God more over Cho-Z? I don't know.

I would say that super Z did actually pretty good, since it .. well wasn't very fair.

The same thing happend to 'GOD' series and after 20th episode the things became to spice up *( the most funny thing is LUI losed to AIGA before 20th episode)
You know? They completely missed the opportunity to have Nika use Twin Nemesis, I mean think about it, it begins with an N, it was released right before Trident was and we've seen Nika blade several times! Instead they give it to some dull character we hardly even knew till he was reintroduced.