(Apr. 02, 2018  12:38 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2018  12:12 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: [Image: avatar.png?1522664967]

Z Achilles Avatar!
WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?

On beyblade.jp
[Image: avatar.png?1522664967]

Forneus' Avatar!
(Mar. 30, 2018  1:38 AM)Grey Bey Wrote:

[url=https://www.facebook.com/ufi/reaction/profile/browser/?ft_ent_identifier=494656914244224_541062956270286&av=100004271619265][/url]
Based on the manga it still counted, the score was 2-1 before red eye finished it with Sr
My thought on Lui's scene after nL broke:

It was just so mediocre...

In the manga,

Whatever the case, I really just had a little problem with Lui laughing in the anime rather than the somber scene afterwards. It added depth to Lui's character, and while it was kind of funny to see that laughing scene in the anime (like, just...what??), I felt that it was a huge opportunity that the producers missed out on to give another side to a somewhat flat character at this point. He just laughs, beats people, battles nearly to a loss/to a loss, and then repeats...kind of.

It just would have been nice to see something real and touching between Lui and his bey, to let the viewers and fans know that he isn't a heartless person...

and now I'm putting too much thought into this, whoops ;D
Isn't it a trend with Hiro Morita that characters with pointy teeth turn out to be really boring hah? Then again, how are you supposed to take them seriously too.
(Apr. 13, 2018  10:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Isn't it a trend with Hiro Morita that characters with pointy teeth turn out to be really boring hah? Then again, how are you supposed to take them seriously too.

Isn't it a trend with Hiro Morita to give so many characters pointy teeth at all hah. There were like seven as far as I remember.
Appearently Volume 9 of the Beyblade Burst God Manga (Climax) will have a special chapter showing us an unexpected side of Free, true identity of the Phantom Thief character (who didn't appear in the Anime) and more stuff.

Information about characters birthdays will also be contained. It'd be nice if someone could get hands on it.
(Apr. 27, 2018  9:59 AM)Xeogran Wrote: Appearently Volume 9 of the Beyblade Burst God Manga (Climax) will have a special chapter showing us an unexpected side of Free, true identity of the Phantom Thief character (who didn't appear in the Anime) and more stuff.

Information about characters birthdays will also be contained. It'd be nice if someone could get hands on it.

Luckily Marutti made a video on that

Thanks! I really like these dates, looks like there was thought put into them symbolically.

I share my month (January) with Zac, Daina and Orochi! Glad, as I like all three of them.
Lui and my son share a birthday. Both of them were born on Christmas Day.
(Apr. 27, 2018  12:09 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2018  9:59 AM)Xeogran Wrote: Appearently Volume 9 of the Beyblade Burst God Manga (Climax) will have a special chapter showing us an unexpected side of Free, true identity of the Phantom Thief character (who didn't appear in the Anime) and more stuff.

Luckily Marutti made a video on that

What are A, B, AB or O?
Could anyone give an explanation?
(Apr. 29, 2018  7:05 PM)Contacter Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2018  12:09 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Luckily Marutti made a video on that

What are A, B, AB or O?

I think that was Blood type
(Apr. 29, 2018  7:05 PM)Contacter Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2018  12:09 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Luckily Marutti made a video on that

What are A, B, AB or O?

They are the blood types of the characters.
Just realised! The writer killed the colour scheme we had with the characters surname in the first season of Burst! I had hopes that maybe Super Z will bring this scheme back after God just scratched it out.. 
And Now, we have got Aiga Akaba..Looks like the writers ran out of colours xD.
Wait, couldnt kit (from God) be hazard kerbeus' owner? In god he seemed to be the same age as toko, and, well, toko is a blader in choZ, so kit is prob old enough to be a blader too. Just a thought tho
I wonder if Suou will pull a Metal Masters Tsubasa on us? It would be interesting to see, though it's probably far too dark for Burst.
(May. 24, 2018  8:22 PM)K1D Wrote: Wait, couldnt kit (from God) be hazard kerbeus' owner? In god he seemed to be the same age as toko, and, well, toko is a blader in choZ, so kit is prob old enough to be a blader too. Just a thought tho
What about daina's brother? He had a close relationship with kensuke
(May. 25, 2018  7:23 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(May. 24, 2018  8:22 PM)K1D Wrote: Wait, couldnt kit (from God) be hazard kerbeus' owner? In god he seemed to be the same age as toko, and, well, toko is a blader in choZ, so kit is prob old enough to be a blader too. Just a thought tho
What about daina's brother? He had a close relationship with kensuke

Unless he has some nickname that begins with a K, it's unlikely him because of his name although this is a missed opportunity if it wasn't him.
I mean it has to be someone we know.. what's the point of masking a new character.
Wiki says Shasa Guten is named "Sasha" in the Japanese version...but I hear "Shasa" when they say it...? Are my ears playing tricks on me?

Also, at least in the dub, Ukyo's surname is Kabuki?

Will look more into it later, but yeah.