Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Sep. 16, 2017  3:45 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2017  3:31 AM)Love Wrote: I just started binge-watching Burst last week and mustered the strength to use my Japanese skills to understand God eps 5-24.

I find it to be hilarious and I know that 10 year old me would think this series is my fave. It kinda is in a way. It has a realism than the Metal saga does not (no monsters/evil world domination and etc). Perhaps I'd be speaking too soon if or when the final season comes.

That is until they ruined it with the stupid Red Eye's arc. I got no problem with the realism, but it could've been done better. The Red Eye's arc was not in any way realistic, there is no logical way those booby traps should belong anywhere but something like 4D or V-Force. I've also heard that Valt actually commands his God Valkyrie to activate his driver, so it's not really about launch techniques, and it can't be because he's just being a kid and pretending he commands it, as soon as he tells the driver to activate, it does. Not to mention it activates to the semi flat mode after the Jaggy mode sometimes which is physically impossible. I personally find Burst God really inconsistent with what it wants to be and it's not paced that well because of the many episodes they go back to the Beyclub and do nothing. I'm also not a fan of the downgrade of characters like Wakiya.

I'm hoping the season finale doesn't start going all super fantasy and all that stuff, the Burst God series already has problems with inconsistencies.

True that about the inconsistencies. After all, this is a franchise mostly catering to little kids, which love rapid and random changes in plot that excite them. Like have you seen the new Magic School Bus reboot? sorrythatwasOT.

Honestly, if there's a magic dragon monster or whatever Hades creature appearing in any finale then I'm losing all faith in the franchise.
@[Love]Yeah, in the end it is a series for younger kids, but it should have some consistency. I think they could make rapid changes without going the red eyes arc way. They could've added more stakes outside the tournaments, instead it's just them sitting their butts in the BC Sols club doing almost nothing, except for that episode the old man came back when he made Valt test that motorized gV.
(Aug. 18, 2017  8:41 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:

Ahh after years I heard MFB's Hindi Dubbed song and it really made all those days just come back in front of my eyes and brought back that "FIRE" in my blader's spirit again which I kinda was reducing over years. I feeling like reborned again as that 10 year f2.

FireFireCPB....This msg is for you...
"Is gaane ne purane din yaad dila diya...dhanyavaad ise share karne k liye"
Thanx...
Here is a picture of the 3DS game, and we can see Boa Alcacelle on the right upper corner, so it is almost confirmed that he will be the user of Arc Bahamut (Or Arch/Ark, IDK). There is also a new character next to Daina, from his hair color, I think he might be the user of Deep Chaos or Twin Nemesis. 
And... No Zac and Kensuke on this picture... So perhaps we really cannot see them in this season...
[Image: 6df107a8gy1fjr2g1af4zj20qo0oktgx.jpg]
For Xhaka fans, it is the full box art of Sieg Xcalibur (just today I have bought it from Hong Kong)[Image: Screenshot_2017-09-21-15-54-52.png]
The fact the powers that be decided that Red Eye should be a thing is baffling considering they already did a "masked blader" gag in the first season with Zac. Not only that, but they took the piss on the idea of a masked blader and how it's a stupid idea, and now we see it being played straight in Burst God. It's honestly kinda jarring.

Red Eye is a stupid plot in general IMO. It's unrealistic, it's a super transparent disguise for Shu, and now they're doing the Begaridos/Bahamdia thing with Spriggan. It's like MFB is trying to die but can't, and Shu is the result. It just doesn't mesh with Burst well at all.

(Oct. 11, 2017  1:23 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: The fact the powers that be decided that Red Eye should be a thing is baffling considering they already did a "masked blader" gag in the first season with Zac. Not only that, but they took the piss on the idea of a masked blader and how it's a stupid idea, and now we see it being played straight in Burst God. It's honestly kinda jarring.

Red Eye is a stupid plot in general IMO. It's unrealistic, it's a super transparent disguise for Shu, and now they're doing the Begaridos/Bahamdia thing with Spriggan. It's like MFB is trying to die but can't, and Shu is the result. It just doesn't mesh with Burst well at all.

red eye isn't shu!!1!

I'm kidding, but I do agree with you.
A new sketch of Xhaka after much time! Just today my b-92 arrived in my country according to tracking number.
[Image: DMQKWX2VQAAAqTy.jpg:large]
How much longer until Valt uses the Bakusou Shoot once more? Considering the planned upgrades for God Valkyrie, I think after the Strike God Chip and Ultimate Reboot are introduced.
Manga
(Oct. 30, 2017  5:01 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: How much longer until Valt uses the Bakusou Shoot once more? Considering the planned upgrades for God Valkyrie, I think after the Strike God Chip and Ultimate Reboot are introduced.

What shoot?
(Nov. 17, 2017  12:14 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2017  5:01 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: How much longer until Valt uses the Bakusou Shoot once more? Considering the planned upgrades for God Valkyrie, I think after the Strike God Chip and Ultimate Reboot are introduced.

What shoot?

Known in the dub as the "Sprint Boost"

The one where he runs to the stadium
(Nov. 17, 2017  12:22 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2017  12:14 AM)dt1000 Wrote: What shoot?

Known in the dub as the "Sprint Boost"

The one where he runs to the stadium

Oh yeah, that one.
It is the full Lui's image from Beyblade Burst first manga cover of the second serie

[Image: DPnTkssUEAArGV-?format=jpg]
I draw this as the final project of art class...
[Image: 6df107a8gy1fm0slax8o5j20zk0qoag1.jpg]
(Dec. 01, 2017  2:25 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: I draw this as the final project of art class...

Man, that is a beautiful drawing, @[CrazyAries]! You should really be proud to turn that in! Thank you, for sharing your beautiful art with us!
@[CrazyAries] Damn that is some really good art man! I love it!
(Dec. 01, 2017  2:25 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: I draw this as the final project of art class...

very nice shading...Nice choice of grey shades...
@[CrazyAries] thats very awesome. it looks like that dragoon is ready to burst some beys Libruhhh
I just realized that Rantaro must have broken his teeth by now, or it could just be that the lollipop in his mouth is really soft. But it's anime, so...
I have been watching Zero G for awhile now and, finally someone realized that charging at the Beyblade attempting to pull them in is the best counter.
(Jan. 01, 2018  10:43 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I have been watching Zero G for awhile now and, finally someone realized that charging at the Beyblade attempting to pull them in is the best counter.

Funny you should say that. I was just watching Zero G today and last night as I was suddenly into the Zero G mood again.
Reminds me that I never did watch Zero-G in my native language because when I wanted to watch it there weren't any English subs. I should really watch it again now that it's been dubbed to see what got lost in translation...
I find it funny how when Doji is making Ginka watch Kira use Pegasus to supposedly destroy Ginka's dreams for the future all Ginka can think of to say is "You Stink".
I don't want swearing or anything but, I wanted something a little more meaningful than that.
(Jan. 12, 2018  5:19 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I find it funny how when Doji is making Ginka watch Kira use Pegasus to supposedly destroy Ginka's dreams for the future all Ginka can think of to say is "You Stink".
I don't want swearing or anything but, I wanted something a little more meaningful than that.

Yeah I understand what you mean, like he goes onto this huge speech against Dojo, or perhaps even what he said in Episode 13 of Metal Fusion. If he did say "You stink" then oh man does that sound so half baked.