Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jun. 21, 2017  2:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2017  2:49 PM)Leo Burst Wrote: Putting hands in their pants is also textbook Japanese delinquint behavior. Stereo typical through and through. The fan he pulls out, and candy he eats also fits this character type

Does it mean that putting hands in your pants is an acceptable behaviour though and that you should not react, especially as a non-Japanese? No. That is what I mean.

Wait, does that mean seeing characters destroy things or hurt others can't be something to like either? I mean I'm not saying what Rantaro was doing is right, but by that logic, you might as well criticise characters who are mean to each other, or how Reiji acts hunchback or something.
(Jun. 21, 2017  3:02 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2017  2:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Does it mean that putting hands in your pants is an acceptable behaviour though and that you should not react, especially as a non-Japanese? No. That is what I mean.

Wait, does that mean seeing characters destroy things or hurt others can't be something to like either? I mean I'm not saying what Rantaro was doing is right, but by that logic, you might as well criticise characters who are mean to each other, or how Reiji acts hunchback or something.

Absolutely, it is not something that should be related to or for which you should adore a character overall?
(Jun. 21, 2017  3:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2017  3:02 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Wait, does that mean seeing characters destroy things or hurt others can't be something to like either? I mean I'm not saying what Rantaro was doing is right, but by that logic, you might as well criticise characters who are mean to each other, or how Reiji acts hunchback or something.

Absolutely, it is not something that should be related to or for which you should adore a character overall?

And of course not everyone is going to like that about Rantaro but it's so minor to me I can ignore it. People can likely find more positives on Rantaro that outweigh his negatives. However, people can like a character if they destroy things or act really rude or mean, because some might want a character to be all hardcore and badass.
(Jun. 19, 2017  8:35 PM)Paper Lung Wrote: Did anybody else ever notice VIZ's sudden censorship of the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade manga about halfway through? The earlier volumes would have words in them like "carp", "damn" and "hell", and in later volumes the dialogue was more kid-friendly. For example, one of the chapters in Volume 9 is  titled "The Symphony from Heck". That always bugged me.

Oh, I'll have to reread it thoroughly.

I have a question, I do not know if it's because I still do not understand the language well, but in the manga, Yuriy definitely loses his bit beast? Because after the battle with Ozuma I haven' t seen it...
(Jun. 21, 2017  3:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2017  3:02 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Wait, does that mean seeing characters destroy things or hurt others can't be something to like either? I mean I'm not saying what Rantaro was doing is right, but by that logic, you might as well criticise characters who are mean to each other, or how Reiji acts hunchback or something.

I still don't understand what's so bad about stuffing your hands into your pants.
Kai-V In my opinion it's more inapropriate to destroy your opponents Beyblade like Reiji did to Hyoma, Kenta and Tobio, to play with a toy called Satan like Sisco (I know that Satan is a popular character in Japanese pop culture) or to kill other people (like Ryuga who tried to kill Doji twice), than putting your hands in your pants even though it's still not very polite but I get your point. I think Rantaro is just trying to act cool and tough and  most people probably just like him because he's funny sometimes.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I just found out that Free is a variant of Freyr (which was later modernized to Frey) who was a vanir from norse mythology and the god of agrar culture in some communities and also the god of fertility like most vanir. According to the site Free is short for the old English name Freeman. :)

Here's the link for his name origin: http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/1/Free
Here's the link to his wikipedia article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freyr

Edit: Just added it to his Beyblade Wiki article. ^^
I have a theory, that since Hyoma has no last name, lives in Koma Village, and Takafumi Adachi said, that in his original plan for Metal Fight Beyblade, Gingka's mom wasn't dead, I think that Hyoma is Gingka's half brother, from a different relationship, that Gingka's mother while she was with Ryu, which is why they broke up.
(Jun. 25, 2017  4:40 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: I have a theory, that since Hyoma has no last name, lives in Koma Village, and Takafumi Adachi said, that in his original plan for Metal Fight Beyblade, Gingka's mom wasn't dead, I think that Hyoma is Gingka's half brother, from a different relationship, that Gingka's mother while she was with Ryu, which is why they broke up.

It is possible, but too bad they absolutely did not hint towards that and did not explore that road at all anywhere hah.
New image of the new blader! Probably Garuda's owner.
[Image: DDPxkxeU0AAIrNj.jpg]
He is more clearly Garland... He even has the same armguards.
Hiro Morita just realised a new image of Lui Smile
[Image: DEHLQNhUAAEALQ8?format=jpg]
Maybe it refers to Nightmare Longinus's coming in the manga? Smile
Great!
(Jul. 07, 2017  1:11 PM)Valt Aoi Wrote: Hiro Morita just realised a new image of Lui Smile
[Image: DEHLQNhUAAEALQ8?format=jpg]
Maybe it refers to Nightmare Longinus's coming in the manga? Smile
Great!
We have to wait, Sakyo X2!
wait does the picture lui is evil? i mean just look at his eyes they look so creepy and evil. I mean he looked he evil in beyblade burst but not this evil
Huh, turns out Blader DJ's Earth Aquila 145WD is actually comprised entirely of WBBA tournament prize recolored parts. I so wish I could find that white WBBA Facebolt nowadays, haha.
(Jul. 08, 2017  2:14 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Huh, turns out Blader DJ's Earth Aquila 145WD is actually comprised entirely of WBBA tournament prize recolored parts. I so wish I could find that white WBBA Facebolt nowadays, haha.

Ah I thought everyone knew hah. Surely that Face will appear for maximum 500 yen somewhere.
(Jul. 08, 2017  2:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2017  2:14 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Huh, turns out Blader DJ's Earth Aquila 145WD is actually comprised entirely of WBBA tournament prize recolored parts. I so wish I could find that white WBBA Facebolt nowadays, haha.

Ah I thought everyone knew hah. Surely that Face will appear for maximum 500 yen somewhere.

You know, I thought I'd seen those orange Aquilas and white WBBA faces on eBay before some years ago, but it had been so long since I'd seen anymore, I was beginning to think I had just imagined them. The dream is nearly a reality now, haha.
I noticed that all of the new characters that were introduced in Beyblade Burst that own a God Bey have the two beginning letters of the Layer in their name. The lower case letter is the surname and the first letter of the Avatar is the first name. For example: Sisco Karlisle (Kreis Satan), Free de la Hoya (Drain Fafnir), Cooza Ackermann (Alter Chronos), Gazem Mandal (Maximum Garuda) etc.
(Jul. 08, 2017  2:39 PM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2017  2:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah I thought everyone knew hah. Surely that Face will appear for maximum 500 yen somewhere.

You know, I thought I'd seen those orange Aquilas and white WBBA faces on eBay before some years ago, but it had been so long since I'd seen anymore, I was beginning to think I had just imagined them. The dream is nearly a reality now, haha.

Weather you have Blader DJ Bey or not. You always will be American DJ in my heart Angry Face Senpai :')
Found a new beyblade-cameo (thanks abbard!)

[Image: SjJPzDk.jpg]

From Shitei Bouryoku Shoujo Shiomi-chan.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DEXu-CsUMAAPB1x.jpg

That beyblade is unique from this cameo. It has a V god chip though.
(Jul. 15, 2017  1:16 AM)Jinbee Wrote: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DEXu-CsUMAAPB1x.jpg

From which manga is this?
(Jul. 15, 2017  8:16 AM)C a o S³ Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2017  1:16 AM)Jinbee Wrote: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DEXu-CsUMAAPB1x.jpg

From which manga is this?

No idea.