Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Apr. 13, 2017  5:22 PM)Valt Aoi Wrote: Fafnir's owner![Image: C9SgEHJUIAAyY-s.jpg]

Free >///< how cute *-* he is so handsome >///< Thank you Hiro Morita-sensei for this wonderful art *///* I can't wait to see him ever more ^///^
I get that the anime is only to promote the toy line, and the toys are marketed for boys. But the lack of females in burst is astonishing. I can only recall two, Valt's mom and sister. And they are just supporting characters. I haven't watched the God Series episodes yet, but hopefully there will be more. And hopefully we get more age diversification as well. An entire cast of fifth grade boys is gonna get boring.
(Apr. 15, 2017  4:11 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: I get that the anime is only to promote the toy line, and the toys are marketed for boys. But the lack of females in burst is astonishing. I can only recall two, Valt's mom and sister. And they are just supporting characters. I haven't watched the God Series episodes yet, but hopefully there will be more.  And hopefully we get more age diversification as well. An entire cast of fifth grade boys is gonna get boring.

Female bladers in BSB really made you feel that Beyblade wasn't just for boys in general. That I can agree on.
(Apr. 15, 2017  4:11 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: I get that the anime is only to promote the toy line, and the toys are marketed for boys. But the lack of females in burst is astonishing. I can only recall two, Valt's mom and sister. And they are just supporting characters. I haven't watched the God Series episodes yet, but hopefully there will be more.  And hopefully we get more age diversification as well. An entire cast of fifth grade boys is gonna get boring.

Oh yes, that's right. The missing female characters are one of the few things I don't like that much about Burst. Except Valt's mom and sister I can just think of this girl in the class of Valt and Shu. But I'm not sure this is a big difference...
I don't know it for sure, but I think in the God Series will be a few more female characters. Actually there's one, but I don't know yet how important she'll be in the future. But my idea is more based on that part before the opening, where the narrator tells about beyblading. In Burst there are just shown boys, but now in Burst God I'm pretty sure I saw the silhouette (or something like that) of a girl.
And because of that I think now we'll have some female Bladers. Well, I actually hope so... Maybe, because this would consolidate my reference for Burst. And of course I miss more girls there. We never had much female Bladers in Beyblade, but it is a pity that in Burst there's obviously almost nobody.
Dunno if this has been shown yet, but Zac's last name (at least in the dub) is Kaneguro
http://usa.beyblade.com/characters/zac-kaneguro/
(Apr. 15, 2017  10:00 AM)PinkStriker Wrote: Oh yes, that's right. The missing female characters are one of the few things I don't like that much about Burst. Except Valt's mom and sister I can just think of this girl in the class of Valt and Shu. But I'm not sure this is a big difference...
I don't know it for sure, but I think in the God Series will be a few more female characters. Actually there's one, but I don't know yet how important she'll be in the future. But my idea is more based on that part before the opening, where the narrator tells about beyblading. In Burst there are just shown boys, but now in Burst God I'm pretty sure I saw the silhouette (or something like that) of a girl.
And because of that I think now we'll have some female Bladers. Well, I actually hope so... Maybe, because this would consolidate my reference for Burst. And of course I miss more girls there. We never had much female Bladers in Beyblade, but it is a pity that in Burst there's obviously almost nobody.

And with that we have...

(Apr. 22, 2017  6:40 PM)Jinbee Wrote: And with that we have...

Who was the guy that used Baldur in the manga? And what did he do?
(Apr. 23, 2017  11:01 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Who was the guy that used Baldur in the manga? And what did he do?

He was the masked thief in the Zillion Zeus Gold God Bey chapter, and he tried to steal Z2.M.V.
(Apr. 23, 2017  1:04 PM)PinkStriker Wrote:

The same problem we had with Hiromi. At least with Mao, she actually beyblades.
(Apr. 23, 2017  11:19 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: He was the masked thief in the Zillion Zeus Gold God Bey chapter, and he tried to steal Z2.M.V.

Is that his official name? And what beys did he steal? Did he steal Chaos and Baldur?
Does anyone have a link to a complete Burst season torrent? I searched and I can only find torrents per episode.
(Apr. 25, 2017  5:18 PM)xVaretyr Wrote: Does anyone have a link to a complete Burst season torrent? I searched and I can only find torrents per episode.

I don't have torrents but you can watch the first season here, you can even watch the Raw's for God
(Apr. 23, 2017  11:31 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

(Apr. 25, 2017  9:02 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: I don't have torrents but you can watch the first season here, you can even watch the Raw's for God

Thanks! I wanted to download the first season instead of streaming, haha.
(May. 05, 2017  12:12 PM)Valt Aoi Wrote: New image of Free!
[Image: C_C_OZ2U0AEYBq7.jpg]

How wonderful this new art of Free >///<
He's so handsome and so charming *///* I love him <3
Nikkei, a Japanese newspaper, is attributing CoroCoro's 2008-2011 success to Metal Fight Beyblade. We tend to forget it, even CoroCoro themselves do these days, but even the Metal Fight Beyblade manga was very popular and lasted a long time.
(May. 15, 2017  1:00 PM)Aoi Valt Wrote: Valt image!
[Image: C_zQKbvVYAAVXMm.jpg]

Quote:Kai-V

Posting sketches by Hiro Morita is not really worthwhile at all anyway... Clearly they create no conversation, every single time. It would be best to just stop posting them.
(May. 15, 2017  1:00 PM)Aoi Valt Wrote: Valt image!
[Image: C_zQKbvVYAAVXMm.jpg]
Ready to fight!I like this image Smile
I just realized, the 4 spin emperors of burst.... 4 is an unlucky number in Japan. Maybe that has something to do with the whole Shu debacle in the anime?