RESULTS ARE IN!!! WBO Graphic Battle - Ryuuga and L-Drago Destroy!

You know what, I can't wait to see this end. I think this'll end in a close one. Come on guys, vote! Like this:
Entry blah, because [insert explanation on why you picked the entry and why it's the best/coolest out of the 4]
Four, because I like how it Ryuga is reaching out for LLD and it is very clear with high quality.
2. It's simple, but it looks nice. Smile
I vote for entry four. The magenta flames in the background help add excitement, I guess, to Ryuuga and MLD. To make it better, I guess getting a higher-res render of MLD would be good.
My vote goes to entry 4. The background is one of the better designed entries for the recent graphics battles. I really enjoy the feel and texture of the background, not to mention the mix of purple and red/pink as a colour scheme. However, I find the picture of Destroy L Drago to be quite pixalated and slightly blurry (trouble re-sizing perhaps?), while the picture of Ryuuga could have been rendered better as it's slightly choppy. A suggestion for next time, a slight outer glow around a choppy render can help hide some flaws from cutting a render. All in all, while there are minor flaws which detract from the sig, I still find it a reasonable effort.

5.5/10
Entry 4 because it is rendered nicely however he maybe forgot to sharpen it when he resized LDD?
I would vote for entry 2, as its basic, yet its not crowded, the sig also stands out
Enrty 2. Clean and Nice.
entry 1
bad. The color doesn't look right, and the pictures were blended badly.

entry 3(i can't see entry 2 for some reasons)
a bit good. But the background for each pictures are meh. I can't really understand what those the: can you tame this dragon? Message. Try a bit more complex but understandable sig next time

entry 4
The background looks nice. Pics were evenly cutted. But l-drago seems a bit akward to look at.

I will vote when i am able to see entry 2
Number 1 look more like 3D?! im Voting #1 Grin
I vote entry 2. I would have picked four, but Ryuga looks too out of place an LDD is low rez. Sometimes simple is best and entry 2 is not as "busy" as the others.
MY vote for entry 2 as well...it isnt crowded and even it isnt too vibrant while not being too dull...so I like it better than the others
I'll go with Two. The others are a bit unsettling to look at, and three has some fuzz around LDD. It's kinda putting me off of voting for it. Two looks efficient, and really, is the best out of the bunch. (In my opinion. I could be wrong.)
That is 8 votes for entry 2 I think
This is it, the contest is over, the 8 vote limit has been reached. The votes:

Entry 1: 2 Votes
Entry 2: 8 Votes
Entry 3: 0 Votes
Entry 4: 5 Votes

The winner is.... Entry 2! Congratulations, Entry 2!

Thanks everyone, all the competitors, are we supposed to tell who made what now? Or is that just a mystery?
Great ! Though I had also liked the entry 4 , and who is the competitor who made the second entry ?
My Vote goes to Entry 2
1. Too Shadowy
2. Regular
3. Blury
4. I Feel like Ryuga is trying to grab LDD and Missing
EDIT: Sorry for Spam I Didn't see it in the OP Sorry Too Late
That's OK! You guys can keep telling us your input!

Well, Entry 2 was..... me.
Wait, wait, what? This is a weird voting system. It's more like a voting race. Wouldn't it be better to set a deadline for voting, and let more people cast their votes, instead of trying to see who can reach a set amount of votes first?
Fyuuor said whoever gets 5 votes first wins.

I thought that wasn't good so I wanted 8 and that gave more chances. This was the challenge. The challenged person can accept or not just because of this, so when they accepted they also agreed into this.
LLD in entry four doesn't look pixelated to me Uncertain
I liked the 4th

1. cant see that well
2.good
3.ehh
4.good, just 2 is better
(Jun. 24, 2011  8:02 PM)Nano Wrote: LLD in entry four doesn't look pixelated to me Uncertain
You mean LDD.

OK some criticism.

Entry 1: You made a very weird, but cool blend with many pictures. Try to mix the colors in, the opacity of each was too clear to show multi-color that did not mix:

7/10

Entry 3: You made most of what you could do, and it was nice. Try to transform the images to fit in except of taking images from Ameblo and fattening them. very catchy, nice colors.

8/10

Entry 4: You could have added a little to yours, seriously. I liked the Distorted background, a lot. Ryuuga was also very neatly cut with High Quality! LDD was a bit blurry.

7.5/10

This is my honest opinion of all.
(Jun. 24, 2011  7:03 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Fyuuor said whoever gets 5 votes first wins.

I thought that wasn't good so I wanted 8 and that gave more chances. This was the challenge. The challenged person can accept or not just because of this, so when they accepted they also agreed into this.

The first to 5 voting system was used as example in the OP of the 'Graphics Wars' thread, in order to give people an understanding of how voting works. Personally I prefer the idea of leaving the polling open for 3 - 5 days.

Though, I agree with BeyBladestation in his assessment of the situation. All the person's who entered this battle agreed to the terms of first to 8 votes, so there really isn't any problem.

Congratulations BeyBladestation for your victory Joyful_3