Quotes

In remembrance of Nelson Mandela, I put one of his quotes in my signature. It basically shows how important freedom is. Simple and meaningful.
I love the quotes in my sig!
I can't explain why but they just speak to me! It's amazing
This is possibly my only Quote.I even wrote this in my profile.
"There's no point in having a serious personality if your not even enjoying what you are doing"
My favorite book quotes:
These are a couple I've been liking recently:

"You can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose."

— Wayne Dyer

Also a recent quote/caption on a Humans of New York photo that was well worded (I'm a sucker for quotes that put awkward or hard to grasp concepts/feelings into concise words):

“I’ve tried to invest my time and money into other people’s dreams. I thought that helping others succeed would be an easy way to accomplish something without the pressure of doing it myself. But I’ve been burned. You’d expect people to be grateful if you’ve helped them. But a lot of times they will avoid you. People don’t like to be reminded that they owe their success to anyone. Sometimes they’ll even find reasons to vilify you, if it helps to make the debt invalid.”
Today is going to share thought changing quote...
If you think you can do it you are right, If you think you cannot do it you are right...
This quote was introduced to me by my art teacher in high school.

She wanted to break the habit of everyone thinking that they aren't good enough at making good art just because so-n-so is amazing at it and that 'making good art' is a given talent, when it really isn't.

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up."

- Pablo Picasso

Meaning that

"...everybody has the potential of being successful and you can keep it that way by nourishing yourself with knowledge, skills, and information."

- spoken by a person
(I couldn't have worded it in any other way Smile)

This applies to everything, not only art.
This quote is by ginga hagane. Hamburgers are for winners, hktdogs are for losers. This is ttuely i,spiring as he is shoving an entire hotdog in his mouth
"I am the one to rise above all and to conquer all inside of me"

pretty much saying I can conquer my own fears and weaknesses
If someone wants to die,let them die.

It belongs to you and it's your responsibility.

Only you can decide the value of your own life.
No one can live it for you if you don't want to.

That freedom is your privilege,not something to be saved from.
If you throw yourself away instead to take care of your needs,
No one can really stop you,except your own primal will to live.

-Yato (Noragami)
Only the dead have seen the end of war -Somebody smart... Plato?
interesting Zed...

"I've never seen a president so close to his people." - Ho Chi Minh

Boy-o-Boy, to all who know Ho Chi, this quote has a massive level of both civil and political understanding that I still find to be pretty heart pumping! As we all know of Ho Chi, Hanoi Vietnam was pretty much the prime area of N.V at the time being the best looking and well managed area. This quote points out the qualifications of being a president and close to those of the nation. the easist way to show it off is with a few images. A basic way to understand the people is to live under a similar style as them.

then again he is the only he turned down the spot to live in the palace of hanoi, to live here.

Ever seen stilt houses? pretty much a no live zone in most of S.E.A.