Questions about the WBO

Under WBO rules, is it legal to use an L-Drago II which has a small piece of rubber broken off?
I think so yah . Any piece broken off is known as the big "I" ILLEGAL. Plus it could change its performance when going up against another bey.
(May. 21, 2011  6:33 PM)HorogiumX Wrote: Under WBO rules, is it legal to use an L-Drago II which has a small piece of rubber broken off?

You would have to show us pictures.
Wait, not fixed.

Yeah, I'm having the problem where the most recent page of a thread isn't showing up, despite me being notified. It shows up eventually, but that can take a day or two. Currently, "Build me a combo" should have a 957th page, I can't see it at all.

Seems more common on large threads. Could it be a server-side issue, or can anyone else confirm that Page 957 shows up for them? If so, it's probably closer to home, but I'm not alone in this issue, and I doubt we all share a DNS. If you've got multiple servers or something, one could be playing up, I think? I dunno much about it, but that's the only thing I've seen to cause problems with a few otherwise unrelated users.
Same here. You're not the only one. I "th!nk" its the population WBO is growing on
so yes its the server.
It is not a problem with servers.
Why hasn't anyone done a Beywiki article for Wolborg 3? One combo using its AR and WD can knock out middle tier MFB defense types.
(May. 22, 2011  4:02 AM)Titan Blader Wrote: Why hasn't anyone done a Beywiki article for Wolborg 3? One combo using its AR and WD can knock out middle tier MFB defense types.

Time, motivation, etc.

Also, a question to anybody who has had a problem where they automatically post twice, and their double posts never get merged together automatically : are you using Internet Explorer 9 ? If so, I would suggest temporarily changing to another browser. If you are relatively active, it gets annoying quite quickly ...
Fire Fox would be a wise choice. It doesn't have any problems with the WBO at all.
Even google chrome is good...but IE8 and even 9 is quite annoying when it comes to using WBO on them..it takes almost 40-45 seconds to load my post on IE
Well im using opera and there seems to be no problem with me when it comes to posting so far...but i still have that problem were you post on a thread which is about to go to the next page (you wont be able to see it..but it can be viewed when selecting reply )...
I have to Questions
1. how to i make a link like nanos shop ?
2. hpw do i disable smileys in my sig ?
1) BBCode. [ url=insert url of Nano's thread/shop here ]Nano's shop or whatever text you want to put here[ /url ]. Make sure their's no space in the brackets. That's just to keep the BBCode from activating.
2) I don't know about Smileys. I checked, and there's no "Disable Smilies" option like there are in the New Reply page.
(May. 23, 2011  7:23 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: Even google chrome is good...but IE8 and even 9 is quite annoying when it comes to using WBO on them..it takes almost 40-45 seconds to load my post on IE

I switched to chrome after "upgrading" firefox4 and getting a buggy clone of chrome. IE9 seems to be the issue here, my mobile browser (android) is fine too.

(May. 23, 2011  7:27 AM)dragoonrocks Wrote: Well im using opera and there seems to be no problem with me when it comes to posting so far...but i still have that problem were you post on a thread which is about to go to the next page (you wont be able to see it..but it can be viewed when selecting reply )...

It's not a browser issue, and Kai-V says it isn't a server issue. I can't think what it is then other than forum software, but then some people don't have the problem so It is a mystery

That said, I didn't notice the reply thing. That's a good temporary fix I guess.
(May. 23, 2011  12:38 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(May. 23, 2011  7:27 AM)dragoonrocks Wrote: Well im using opera and there seems to be no problem with me when it comes to posting so far...but i still have that problem were you post on a thread which is about to go to the next page (you wont be able to see it..but it can be viewed when selecting reply )...

It's not a browser issue, and Kai-V says it isn't a server issue. I can't think what it is then other than forum software, but then some people don't have the problem so It is a mystery

That said, I didn't notice the reply thing. That's a good temporary fix I guess.

Yup i saw Kai-V mentioning about the problem..but about the Reply thingy, it just happened to be a coincidence..But if you click on a link to a new post on a new page (located on the right in the homepage which shows the entire list of all the Forums, titled "Last Post" ) you would automatically be taken to the first page of that particular thread..But as you suggested it might just be a temporary glitch...Anyways thanks for your help..
Will the WBO ever start a league?
Ummm, I don't know what you mean by league, but AFAIK that's basically what the WBO is?
(May. 23, 2011  10:13 AM)RustyXD Wrote: I have to Questions
1. how to i make a link like nanos shop ?
2. hpw do i disable smileys in my sig ?

Code:
[url= INSERT URL HERE] WORDS WORDS WORDS[/url]

There's a little thing next to the text box that says "Disable Smilies" If you're not in quick reply, then it should be near the bottom...
How do you make a URL into one word>?
(May. 24, 2011  12:53 AM)scipio132 Wrote: How do you make a URL into one word>?

Somebody slap me...
If I had a beyblade team that battled for the wbo, would they sponser us?
(May. 24, 2011  5:20 AM)Ginga15 Wrote: If I had a beyblade team that battled for the wbo, would they sponser us?

We are a non-profit organisation, I do not know how you can expect us to sponsor a team, not to mention that we do not really recognise teams right now as, in the Beypoint System, each Blader is their own team.
(May. 24, 2011  5:20 AM)Ginga15 Wrote: If I had a beyblade team that battled for the wbo, would they sponser us?

No. This isn't the anime Wink
(May. 24, 2011  12:56 AM)Nano Wrote:

Somebody slap me...

*sigh* just view the previous post of Nano..Instead of "words" just enter a single word between the url tags...:\

<insert name here>. Posting these words so its not a short post.

Edit: Dragoonrocks, you really slapped Nano Pinching_eyes...