Questions about the WBO

(Nov. 10, 2012  10:40 PM)aidanoe Wrote: can the wbo make a battle bladers tournament for England ???

We certainly organise more tournaments than Hasbro does in England, but unfortunately championships are not really something we can do since we are a non-profit organisation which is entirely fan-run.

(Nov. 10, 2012  11:27 PM)Ken Rao Wrote: ok is this sig too large?

It is OK.
(Nov. 10, 2012  11:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2012  10:40 PM)aidanoe Wrote: can the wbo make a battle bladers tournament for England ???

We certainly organise more tournaments than Hasbro does in England, but unfortunately championships are not really something we can do since we are a non-profit organisation which is entirely fan-run.

(Nov. 10, 2012  11:27 PM)Ken Rao Wrote: ok is this sig too large?

It is OK.

thank you Kai-V
(Nov. 12, 2012  12:53 AM)Crab Commando Wrote: Out of curiosity, is there a way to see who rated a thread and how many faces they rated it for?
I don't think there is.

just one qustion are users allowed to make banners for a tournament for other people?
(Nov. 12, 2012  1:15 AM)Ken Rao Wrote: just one qustion are users allowed to make banners for a tournament for other people?
Yeah. It's like making a sig for someone just except for a tournament.
(Nov. 12, 2012  1:18 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2012  1:15 AM)Ken Rao Wrote: just one qustion are users allowed to make banners for a tournament for other people?
Yeah. It's like making a sig for someone just except for a tournament.

thank you i'l ask someone because i need one
Is there a way you can report people by calling the World Beyblade Organization?
(Nov. 13, 2012  3:49 AM)UpreePoster Wrote: Is there a way you can report people by calling the World Beyblade Organization?

Yes there is : Contact a community member about the problem.

If someone insulted you or something via PM, forward the message to a community member.
If someone insulted you or something in a thread, report his post by clicking on the "Report" button.
(Nov. 13, 2012  3:57 AM)Kaizer-V Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2012  3:49 AM)UpreePoster Wrote: Is there a way you can report people by calling the World Beyblade Organization?

If someone insulted you or something via PM, forward the message to a community member.
If someone insulted you or something in a thread, report his post by clicking on the "Report" button.

Ok but how do I contact them?
(Nov. 13, 2012  4:05 AM)UpreePoster Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2012  3:57 AM)Kaizer-V Wrote:

Ok but how do I contact them?

By sending them a private message.
Go to their profile page, scroll down and then you will find "(Username's) Contact Details",
There you will find the "Send (Username) a private message." link, click on it, and then write your message and send it.
When do I get to be a moderator on a forum.
When you make your own forum and set yourself as a moderator.
You need to show excessive knowledge of the game and the rules etc. Other stuff too that i cant remember. The mods could probably explain this better...
Edit: Super dooper ninja'd.
(Nov. 13, 2012  4:13 AM)UpreePoster Wrote: When do I get to be a moderator on a forum.

This was answered before already :

(Sep. 25, 2010  11:32 PM)Pimpju Wrote: The committee will observe your posts, and if they judge that you are acceptable as a mod, the will offer you a position. You will not be getting it any time soon, or in a long time.

Basically anyone who goes around asking when they can be a moderator can feel secure in the knowledge that the answer is "Never".
(Nov. 13, 2012  4:15 AM)Hazel Wrote: When you make your own forum and set yourself as a moderator.
How do you make a forum?
You go somewhere else.

Ban evasion: don't do it!
(Nov. 13, 2012  4:31 AM)Hazel Wrote: You go somewhere else.

Ban evasion: don't do it!
Where do you make your WBO Forum when you become a WBO moderator?
...(sigh) Hazel meant that you make a forum of your own. Theres already a WBO forum so why would you make another one. WBO moderators don't go make their own forums, they help with this one.
(Nov. 14, 2012  12:11 AM)Draciel G Wrote: ...(sigh) Hazel meant that you make a forum of your own. Theres already a WBO forum so why would you make another one. WBO moderators don't go make their own forums, they help with this one.
You totally missed my point. I meant how do you create your own WBO Forums about anything else?
(Nov. 14, 2012  12:15 AM)SanzhongGoile Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2012  12:11 AM)Draciel G Wrote: ...(sigh) Hazel meant that you make a forum of your own. Theres already a WBO forum so why would you make another one. WBO moderators don't go make their own forums, they help with this one.
You totally missed my point. I meant how do you create your own WBO Forums about anything else?
You mean stuf like beyblade general? You can't make those

(Nov. 14, 2012  12:15 AM)SanzhongGoile Wrote:
*sigh* What is Google even?

Don't bother signing up here again.

http://www.createmybb3.com/freemybbhosting.php

Hello here is something i saw why was a guest's name called beidu and/or google?