Questions about the WBO

(Feb. 10, 2021  12:02 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  3:57 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: If he got temp banned, he could've pmed me or someone else.

Since the day he joined, It's never been 4 days that EarthHelios didn't make One post

Was that a guess or is it actually true? Kinda creepy that you know that lol.

The second statement or the first?

As per the First, I pmed him and asked why his not on WBO. and he didn't respond

As per the second statement, it's a valid guess. Well i looked at his posts and found out it was true lol
(Feb. 10, 2021  12:02 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  3:57 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: If he got temp banned, he could've pmed me or someone else.

Since the day he joined, It's never been 4 days that EarthHelios didn't make One post

Was that a guess or is it actually true? Kinda creepy that you know that lol.

Some people are a bit too invested in how many posts he's made.
Can anyone bring materials to a beyblade tournament to help me out? thanks
its kinda a pandemic going on rn sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
This is hypocritical, but: it hurts my soul to see Mini modding
(Feb. 11, 2021  8:07 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: This is hypocritical, but: it hurts my soul to see Mini modding

may i ask why?
(Feb. 11, 2021  8:07 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: This is hypocritical, but: it hurts my soul to see Mini modding

People complain about mini modding, but they also complain a lot about actual modding. There's no point in regarding either complaint.
(Feb. 11, 2021  8:10 PM)Pixi Wrote:

may i ask why?

Some times they tend to be wrong.
(Feb. 11, 2021  2:06 PM)micksterfist Wrote: Can anyone bring materials to a beyblade tournament to help me out? thanks

You don't have the beystadiums needed to run a WBO tournament? Maybe you should not try to become an organizer until you do.
An article about hosting tournaments (includes materials section): https://beybase.com/how-to-find-host-bey...urnaments/

Just fyi, this is the kind of thing that SHOULD NOT be its own thread. Single questions should be posted in releveant threads such as the WBO Questions thread.
Im trying to set a gif as my pfp, but it keeps saying "413 Request Entity Too Large
nginx"
Can someone help me?
Wait so ig modding is just adding adjustments to a bey to make it more powerful like super glueing it to make it unburstable? Waaaaiiiiitt so it's obviously illegal but are people secretly doing it or something?
(Feb. 25, 2021  2:58 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Im trying to set a gif as my pfp, but it keeps saying "413 Request Entity Too Large
nginx"
Can someone help me?

Ok so you get a image. You press on it, copy the url, go to postimages, upload the gif with url, then also press size of image as avatar, then when it uploads, press on the gif, the press "Upload Gif". Then go to WBO and upload it as your pfp
(Feb. 25, 2021  3:11 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Wait so ig modding is just adding adjustments to a bey to make it more powerful like super glueing it to make it unburstable? Waaaaiiiiitt so it's obviously illegal but are people secretly doing it or something?

In tournaments it's unlikely.  Competitors are allowed to inspect each others beyblades and launchers prior to a match so it would be hard to sneak something through.
(Feb. 25, 2021  2:58 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Im trying to set a gif as my pfp, but it keeps saying "413 Request Entity Too Large
nginx"
Can someone help me?

I recommend using this site. https://www.compress2go.com/ that’s how I have my pfp (you need to get it 230 kb)
(Feb. 25, 2021  9:04 PM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2021  3:11 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Wait so ig modding is just adding adjustments to a bey to make it more powerful like super glueing it to make it unburstable? Waaaaiiiiitt so it's obviously illegal but are people secretly doing it or something?

In tournaments it's unlikely.  Competitors are allowed to inspect each others beyblades and launchers prior to a match so it would be hard to sneak something through.

Well that is true, but the instant rebbot mod for Genesis Valtyek/Valkryie is really good and it's almost impossible to spot, but then again who would be using the reboot driver. So yeah ig it si unlikly
Is Deceased Crab a mod with an organizer tag?
Not sure if WBO Discord questions are allowed here but thought itd be worth a shot: Are there any plans to add pronoun roles for the server? Im pretty confident that the WBO is a pretty welcoming and respectful place, so I dont think there would be a massive amount of people misgendering/using the wrong pronouns when referring to others. Plenty of other servers use pronoun roles, so Im quite curious to know if there will be such roles on the WBO Discord server
(Mar. 30, 2021  4:07 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Not sure if WBO Discord questions are allowed here but thought itd be worth a shot: Are there any plans to add pronoun roles for the server? Im pretty confident that the WBO is a pretty welcoming and respectful place, so I dont think there would be a massive amount of people misgendering/using the wrong pronouns when referring to others. Plenty of other servers use pronoun roles, so Im quite curious to know if there will be such roles on the WBO Discord server

There's a WBO discord? Never knew that.
I've noticed some members have a green dot beside their name. What does it mean?
(Apr. 03, 2021  9:16 AM)i\m batman Wrote: I've noticed some members have a green dot beside their name. What does it mean?

Means they're online at the moment.
Can you make your own team/club if you are already part of one?
(Apr. 07, 2021  11:50 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Can you make your own team/club if you are already part of one?

Yes I believe so
(Apr. 07, 2021  11:57 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2021  11:50 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: Can you make your own team/club if you are already part of one?

Yes I believe so

Ok thanks!
okay i have a question. i look at the whos online and i always see applebot. the name is grey. does that mean its banned?