Questions about the WBO

Hi, just wondering when the next tournament will be held in Los Angeles, I'm a new member and would love see a tournament live...
(Jan. 22, 2018  6:50 PM)Jrangel Wrote: Hi, just wondering when the next tournament will be held in Los Angeles, I'm a new member and would love see a tournament live...

Hey Jrangel, thanks for your interest in WBO tournaments! I thought I'd give you some information about how our tournaments work.

The WBO, a fan run community, relies on Beyblade fans—like you—to host and attend tournaments all around the world. All official WBO upcoming tournaments are posted here: WBO Beyblade Tournaments.

We've had tournaments in Los Angeles several times before, and I think you can use this one specifically to voice your interest in another tournament: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Los-Ang...Tournament

That being said, I do know there is plans for a tournament on February 17th or 18th, as Alta mentioned here.

If you're interested in hosting an event of your own, you can visit this page to learn more: Become an Organizer.

Hope this helps!
Is the site still undergoing some maintenance especially with how you can edit your profile? i was looking for the change username feature, its still gone or?
(Jan. 26, 2018  7:26 AM)GemiosBlader10 Wrote: Is the site still undergoing some maintenance especially with how you can edit your profile? i was looking for the change username feature, its still gone or?

It's still disabled for the foreseeable future until we are sure that it won't break anything with the ranking system, which is unfortunately still being worked on alongside many other aspects of the site in the form of a new, remade version of our theme.
(Jan. 27, 2018  2:52 AM)Kei Wrote: It's still disabled for the foreseeable future until we are sure that it won't break anything with the ranking system, which is unfortunately still being worked on alongside many other aspects of the site in the form of a new, remade version of our theme.

bummed. but thank you! hoping that the problem would be fixed soon(:
does anybody know where to view the rules about the WBO? not as in competitive play, but referring to site conduct? I can't seem to find it, help is appreciated, thanks!
(Jan. 29, 2018  2:54 AM)Dragunix Wrote: does anybody know where to view the rules about the WBO? not as in competitive play, but referring to site conduct? I can't seem to find it, help is appreciated, thanks!

(Jan. 29, 2018  2:54 AM)Dragunix Wrote: does anybody know where to view the rules about the WBO? not as in competitive play, but referring to site conduct? I can't seem to find it, help is appreciated, thanks!

I may be incorrect, but, I believe those should be in the email you received upon joining. In it should be a link to the WBO's community rules. But, I may be wrong.

Right here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Announcement-Community-Rules
(Jan. 29, 2018  4:08 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote:

Right here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Announcement-Community-Rules
thank you!
So, is it just me or is the starter launcher a little strong? I mean, a string launcher is pretty good, but when I launch with the starter launcher it has a lot more spin strength than normal. The reason why I say that is because there is no limit to how hard you can launch.
When hosting an event with WBO, is it mandatory to ask for the entry fee? is there any free format?
(Feb. 20, 2018  5:43 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: When hosting an event with WBO, is it mandatory to ask for the entry fee? is there any free format?

Every format is required to pay an entry fee unless free for special occasion such as Comic con/special events. The only free format is Club format.
is there a thread where I can ask about the authenticity of a product? I found what seems to be a good deal on ebay but wanted to make sure before deciding.
(Feb. 11, 2018  8:18 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: So, is it just me or is the starter launcher a little strong? I mean, a string launcher is pretty good, but when I launch with the starter launcher it has a lot more spin strength than normal. The reason why I say that is because there is no limit to how hard you can launch.

Did you collect/use the MFB-series beys? That might be why, because back then, the beys were heavier. You might be used to launching at that power. 

So, back in MFB, there was a limit to the power you could get out of a light launcher before gears started skipping and you mislaunched. With Burst, the beys are a lot lighter, so it takes a lot more force for the launchers to skip nowadays.
Hey guy, here is an open source diy 3d printable beystadium that I find to be very tournament worthy, I hope the WBO will approve of this for WBO Tourney play as well as Unofficial Tournaments, I think its perfect for Unofficial Tourneys:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2796013
There is no way you can play fairly in that stadium. The model looks great, but the final result looks awful.
adding to MissingNo. that stadium doesn't have proper slope to work properly. Things like phantom orion will dominate in it because Attack types won't work and Destablizer won't able to retain contact with it
Why are you not organising a tournament in assam
I don't get the rule that said takara Tomy beys have to be released by Hasbro. We're do you buy the takara Tomy beys from hasbro
(Mar. 09, 2018  4:39 AM)Amitesh Wrote: Why are you not organising a tournament in assam

All our events are run by volunteer fans. Unless someone steps up in a region and wants to be an organiser, we can't make events happen.

(Mar. 13, 2018  4:53 AM)Hector Flores Wrote: I don't get the rule that said takara Tomy beys have to be released by Hasbro. We're do you buy the takara Tomy beys from hasbro

I assume you're looking at our Hasbro-only Format rules? In which case, it's referring to the use of Disks; you can use TT Disks, but only if Hasbro has released the equivalent (as they don't really change them). Our ruling on the rest of the parts stays intact; you cannot mix TT and Hasbro parts under any circumstances.
okay, so a quick question I have is if somebody knows a thread on which I can ask about the easiest way to obtain Accel...
(Mar. 14, 2018  4:09 AM)Dragunix Wrote: okay, so a quick question I have is if somebody knows a thread on which I can ask about the easiest way to obtain Accel...

Just go to Random Thoughts

To answer your question, the Takara Tomy Ragnaruk Central Accel booster, there should still be stock on Amazon for a good price
Where is the proper place to ask for (and read about) advice for organizing and running a tournament?