Thread Rating:
  • 27 Votes - 4.15 Average

Q&A with the VAs of Zeo & Toby
~Mana~

Bring it to 'em!
Cygnus Face

Great! Any chance you guys can give us an inside on when these episodes will be airing? :3

And you guys never see each other? That kinda sucks, You'd wanna know who you're calling out to! "TOOBBYYY" *thinks: Who voices him again? Pinching_eyes_2* Tongue_out

[Image: Wiki-wordmark.png] [Image: Wiki-wordmark.png]
Administrator/Bureaucrat at Beyblade Wiki, owner of B-Daman Wiki.
If you have any queries about either Wiki, leave me a message and I'll reply ASAP.

If you have any queries about the WBO, or anything Anime/Manga related, you can also leave me a message and I'll reply when I see it.
Aug 22 2011 02:22 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

@Manaphy12342: Obviously they will not give info on when the episodes will air...

[Image: 9tg8qc.png]
Credit to Electric
Aug 22 2011 02:28 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
LionheartSM

State Alchemist
Rose Gold Face

This is a question for both of you Smile

Q: Have you met Ryuga's and or Kyoya's VA?

Chris Jericho Attached a moderator notice to this post

This user has been warned for claiming to be the Best in the world at what he does.
Aug 22 2011 02:39 PM

(Aug 22 2011 05:14 AM)SAM10795 Wrote:  Q. for Faust and Zeo..
Who are your favorite characters in the anime? If they are Toby and Zeo itself then which other character do you like other than your own?

And another one(if I am allowed)
Q. for Faust: Do you own a beyblade?

As I mentioned earlier, I'm not the biggest fan of anime. If I had to choose another character, I'd probably pick Zeo. Mainly because of this undying friendship thing. He keeps trying and trying, and I like that.

Of course, you're allowed as many questions as you want.

Do you mean in real life or on the show? On the show I have Twisted Tempo, and then in season 6 I get another one (Tempo is AWESOMELY powerful, and my new one SUCKS).

In real life, no, though I wouldn't be opposed to having it just for the fun of it.

(Aug 22 2011 08:45 AM)Kirst-Mizuhime Wrote:  Debra Toffan is the new director it seems, she has done loads of directing for animation. Looks like Nelvana are pulling out all the stops for the Metal Masters dub.

Woah Faust's VA is here too? Welcome to the WBO Faust I hope you enjoy it here!

My question for Faust is how did you prepare for playing a Beyblade villain?

Just saying, Deb is an AMAZING director. Her work is epic and she's very understanding of what actors do.

Thanks for the welcome.

To address your question. Amusingly, I only read for Toby at the audition. I found out I was playing Faust after I got the gig. Since it's one character becoming evil it's a little different from playing straight villains. I have a naturally gravelly voice… not to mention a penchant for playing villains. I find playing these keener kids to be a little more difficult.
The preparation was fun, but it was more focussed on making the voice I had already created into a more determined / less emotional darker one.

To answer the "how" of it… well, I went into the studio thinking, "How can I go destroy my friends today!? MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"
No… not really, more like, "What would it be like to be an absolute one minded individual who can not recognize boundaries or limitations?"

(Aug 22 2011 09:49 AM)TheShields Wrote:  Ok I have a Q for both of you.

On a scale of 1-10(or over) how Awesome is it to be a Voice actor in beyblade?

Ok now one for Toby/Faust.
How does it feel to wield the power of TWISTED TEMPO?

AND one for Zeo.
Do you think that Zeo would be your friend if he was a Real Person?

ALSO I HAVE A KIND OF RANDOM QUESTION. Do you have ANY Idea what other anime the Voice actor of Rock Zuraffa guy(Why do I suck with his name) has been in?

1 being minimum and 10 being maximum… I'd give it a 3.
HUNDRED!
It was an awesome experience.

Wielding the power of TWISTED TEMPO was AWESOME! I loved voicing the parts when I get a little manic even when I'm hurt. SPIN! SPIN! SPIN TEMPO!

About the "Random question" unfortunately, since Zeo and I have yet to even actually meet… I have NO idea who played that character. We aren't in the studio together like in some prelays.

(Aug 22 2011 10:27 AM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote:  Man this is awesome! I have 1 question for each of you ^^

This one is for Zeo: I read that you didn't meet the VAs for Toby/Faust and Gingka, does that mean you don't get to talk or meet other VAs during the recording days?

Here's Toby/Faust's: Were you familiar with MFB: Explosion before you started voicing Toby/Faust? If so, would you prefer the name Basalt Horogium over Twisted Tempo in Beyblade: Metal Masters??

I just wanna say that I have really been enjoying the voice actors for Metal Masters especially the fact that the VA who voices Spectra/Keith in Bakugan voices the Chinese Team's Leader. So I just wanna say I have extremely high hopes for you guys.

No, I'm not really familiar with it. Though, speaking phonetically, I like the alliteration and simplicity of Twisted Tempo… though Basalt Horogium sounds bad carp!

And I really hope we live up to your high hopes!

(Aug 22 2011 02:22 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote:  Great! Any chance you guys can give us an inside on when these episodes will be airing? :3

And you guys never see each other? That kinda sucks, You'd wanna know who you're calling out to! "TOOBBYYY" *thinks: Who voices him again? Pinching_eyes_2* Tongue_out

Episodes started airing in Australia in July.
Episodes started airing in US / Canada on August 20th.
(I just looked it up on Wikipedia)

And yea, I love when I get to work with my actor buddies on hand, I barely got to see anyone this time. I only saw Susan for a brief moment, and I haven't seen her in almost a year. (I have NO idea who she even plays on the show.)

(Aug 22 2011 02:39 PM)IfritDulux Wrote:  This is a question for both of you Smile

As previously mentioned, I have NO idea who they would be. Get me names and I can tell you if I know them or not. We're not in the studio together so…. sorry.

Ben

The voice actor for Toby/Faust

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ichbinbenisrael
Tumblr: http://ichbinbenisrael.tumblr.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IchBinBenIsrael
Instagram: http://instagram.com/ichbinbenisrael
deviantART: http://ichbinbenisrael.deviantart.com
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ichbinbenisrael
IMDb: http://imdb.com/name/nm3083752/
Aug 22 2011 04:41 PM
Justaway

BeyRank: #62 (1,385)
Face of Days IIGold FaceDJ FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIIGold FaceSapphire FaceGold FaceGold FaceAntique FaceCancer FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceGuardian FaceGaia Dragoon FaceGold FaceGold FaceDranzer Flame FaceGigars FaceWolf FaceRose Gold FaceUranus FaceKetos FaceCyber Pegasis FaceLyra FaceCyber Pegasis FaceLyra FaceCounter Leone FaceBeelzeb FaceBeelzeb FaceSerpent FaceKronos FaceNemesis FaceJupiter FaceOrion FaceCrown FaceCrown FaceAnniversary Face 2012Blaze FaceWBBA L Drago FaceWBBA L Drago FaceWBBA Caesar FaceJiraiya FaceGold FaceSilver FaceDranzer II FaceSamurai Changer FacePerseus FaceGold FaceGold FaceRuby FaceGold FaceMetal FaceAnniversary Face 2013Virgo FacePhoenix FaceCygnus FaceSagittario FaceCapricorne FaceWBBA Caesar FaceBalro II FaceMF2 Face

Thanks for answering..I own Horologium(Tempo) and it is really great..I would have wanted the season 6th bey to be as good too...but ...well actually I wanted to know about the real beys...and you answered it as well..thanks.
Aug 22 2011 05:01 PM
Killer-Kirsty

Hug me!
(This post was last modified: Aug 22 2011 09:42 PM by Killer-Kirsty.)
(Aug 22 2011 04:41 PM)Toby_Faust Wrote:  Just saying, Deb is an AMAZING director. Her work is epic and she's very understanding of what actors do.

Thanks for the welcome.

To address your question. Amusingly, I only read for Toby at the audition. I found out I was playing Faust after I got the gig. Since it's one character becoming evil it's a little different from playing straight villains. I have a naturally gravelly voice… not to mention a penchant for playing villains. I find playing these keener kids to be a little more difficult.
The preparation was fun, but it was more focussed on making the voice I had already created into a more determined / less emotional darker one.

To answer the "how" of it… well, I went into the studio thinking, "How can I go destroy my friends today!? MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"
No… not really, more like, "What would it be like to be an absolute one minded individual who can not recognize boundaries or limitations?"

From what Mac has said about his experiences recording Zeo with Debra I believe you.

No probs and thanks for answering my question

So you didn't know straight away that you were audtioning for more than just Toby, it must have been a nice surprise for you to find you were voicing his alter ego. And you are more used to villains then keener kids, hmmm what villains may we have heard you as?

I have said this to Mac and I am gonna say it to you too Faust, you sound as if you have put alot into voicing Toby/Faust and got into his mindset. I am glad you had fun with the preparation.

(Aug 22 2011 04:41 PM)Toby_Faust Wrote:  
(Aug 22 2011 02:39 PM)IfritDulux Wrote:  This is a question for both of you Smile

As previously mentioned, I have NO idea who they would be. Get me names and I can tell you if I know them or not. We're not in the studio together so…. sorry.

Ryuga is voiced by Carman Melville and Kyoya is voiced by Pete Cugno.

May I ask a question for both of you guys to answer please?
What would happen if your Beyblade character met one of your other characters? (like for example Zeo Abyss meets Lab Rat)

previously known as Kirst-Mizuhime

Worst Ninja ever!

Gingka bells!!!!!!!!
Aug 22 2011 07:48 PM
Eartheagle1997

BeyRank: #744 (1,080)
Silver FaceAquila FaceUranus Face

Toby and zeo have you heard the voice of tsubasa if yes please tell me who and tell tsubasas va he's my favorite

[Image: tsubasapic.png]
By Imperial
The Knights
Aug 22 2011 08:45 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #485 (1,126)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days V

(Aug 22 2011 08:45 PM)Eartheagle1997 Wrote:  Toby and zeo have you heard the voice of tsubasa if yes please tell me who and tell tsubasas va he's my favorite

Tsubasa's English voice actor is David Reale, the same person who did Kai in the older series ...

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Aug 22 2011 09:22 PM
Tahme

Vet.

(Aug 22 2011 09:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote:  
(Aug 22 2011 08:45 PM)Eartheagle1997 Wrote:  Toby and zeo have you heard the voice of tsubasa if yes please tell me who and tell tsubasas va he's my favorite

Tsubasa's English voice actor is David Reale, the same person who did Kai in the older series ...

Not everyone knows that silly!

[Image: sdamoncronoussigv28.png]
Props to my boy : SDamonCronous
Aug 22 2011 10:44 PM
PhantomKid

GOBLUEGOBLUEGOBLUEGO

Do you guys like Metal Fury (4D)

[Image: Untitled-1-9.gif]
Thank's Blood for the cool sig!
Aug 22 2011 11:09 PM
(This post was last modified: Aug 22 2011 11:13 PM by Zeo Mac.)
(Aug 22 2011 04:38 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:  Just a quick question Zeo Mac, what brought you to the WBO? Just searching around and ended up here?

Let's just say, I'm very good at finding things... I made an account after I noticed discussion and speculation about the cast was going on here.

(Aug 22 2011 05:14 AM)SAM10795 Wrote:  Q. for Faust and Zeo..
Who are your favorite characters in the anime? If they are Toby and Zeo itself then which other character do you like other than your own?

Tetsuya. Claws down.

When I got cast and started doing research on the show, I quickly discovered this and this. I was in awe at Scott McCord giving one of the greatest comedic performances I'd ever heard to an animation. He told me he thought he'd be playing someone like The Joker, and it turned into The Mask. So many absurd crab puns, and the silly voices like Austin Powers, Schwarzenegger and Elvis, where entirely his own idea. Really cool to see that kind of creativity from a actor.

(Aug 22 2011 09:49 AM)TheShields Wrote:  On a scale of 1-10(or over) how Awesome is it to be a Voice actor in beyblade?

ALSO I HAVE A KIND OF RANDOM QUESTION. Do you have ANY Idea what other anime the Voice actor of Rock Zuraffa guy(Why do I suck with his name) has been in?

- If there's a number equivalent to SUPER MEGA AWESOME, I'll go with that.

- Zeo's a lot like me in certain ways. Very loyal and determined, doesn't put himself first, and tries to do the right thing. I don't see why we wouldn't get along.

- Dan Petronijevic who also voices Blader DJ, and has the same agent as me. I'm pretty sure he's in Bakugan too.

(Aug 22 2011 10:27 AM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote:  This one is for Zeo: I read that you didn't meet the VAs for Toby/Faust and Gingka, does that mean you don't get to talk or meet other VAs during the recording days?

If arrive early enough, sometimes I meet and talk a little bit with other actors who are waiting to record before me. I've met Julian Konzern and Dr. Ziggurat once or twice. I see Masamune a lot because he often records right before, or after me.

(Aug 22 2011 07:48 PM)Kirst-Mizuhime Wrote:  May I ask a question for both of you guys to answer please?
What would happen if your Beyblade character met one of your other characters? (like for example Zeo Abyss meets Lab Rat)

Hmm! Interesting question. I actually don't think Zeo and Lab Rat would get along all that well. I have a sneaking suspicion that Zeo doesn't trust any kind of scientist.

(Aug 22 2011 11:09 PM)beyblader05 Wrote:  Do you guys like Metal Fury (4D)

Because I don't know what's going on, I've only given it a quick look to see some of Zeo's scenes.

You can simply call me "Mac". I'm the English voice of Zeo Abyss.
Facebook.com/MacTheActor
Aug 22 2011 11:09 PM
sum 472

Good ol' days

Have you started work on 4D yet? And yeah, I was dissapointed that Toby and Zeo get Screw Lyra and Screw Fox instead of Flame Byxis and Twisted Tempo/Basalt Horogium.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Little...n_cast.png
Dancing Rayquaza...will never get old :3
Aug 22 2011 11:16 PM
Imperial

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:
BeyRank: #722 (1,082)
Antique FaceBrad FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIGold FaceNemesis FaceOrion FaceBeelzeb FaceThunder Dragon FaceAnniversary Face 2012Coro Dragon FaceLibra Face

He previously stated he was starting Metal Fury (4D) in October.

[Image: shadowsig1.png]
Aug 22 2011 11:21 PM
Bey-Heart

^.^
Antique Face

Ok, I have a question of both ZeoMac, and the voice of Faust/Toby.

Throughout your voice acting careers, have any of you guys ever meet two voice actors by the names on Wendee Lee, or Crispin Freeman? I'm guessing probably not, since they do Anime voices, but still. Joyful_2

Oh, and have any of you guys ever done voice work for video games?

[Image: world_god_only_knows___keima_by_p_i_k_e-d3e44cw.png]
Aug 22 2011 11:35 PM
PhantomKid

GOBLUEGOBLUEGOBLUEGO

One more question for either of you do you like first bey Basalt or Byxis more then in 4d Lyra or Fox?

[Image: Untitled-1-9.gif]
Thank's Blood for the cool sig!
Aug 22 2011 11:48 PM
TheShields

QWERTYQWERTYQWERTYQW
(This post was last modified: Aug 23 2011 02:07 AM by TheShields.)
(Aug 22 2011 11:09 PM)Zeo Mac Wrote:  
(Aug 22 2011 09:49 AM)TheShields Wrote:  On a scale of 1-10(or over) how Awesome is it to be a Voice actor in beyblade?

- If there's a number equivalent to SUPER MEGA AWESOME, I'll go with that.

- Zeo's a lot like me in certain ways. Very loyal and determined, doesn't put himself first, and tries to do the right thing. I don't see why we wouldn't get along.

- Dan Petronijevic who also voices Blader DJ, and has the same agent as me. I'm pretty sure he's in Bakugan too.

I knew he was in Bakugan!
Alright I am sorry for the Mass of Questions from me but.

For Faust: Do you like the Name Faust?
For Zeo: Do you Like the name Zeo?
for Both: if you could Have picked a Different Characer than Faust or Zeo.
EDIT: The number for SUPER MEGA AWESOME IS 9 followed by a Million 9's.
On a Side note. If only we had the Voice of gingka on the WBO I would have asked if He/She likes TRIPLE BEEF BURGERS!!!

My Beystory http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-TheShiel...r-Requests

Aug 23 2011 02:01 AM
Tahme

Vet.

Q. Did you think about being VA's or even cartoon voice-over's when you were a kid in highschool? Or did you randomly say you wanted to do this.?

[Image: sdamoncronoussigv28.png]
Props to my boy : SDamonCronous
Aug 23 2011 04:09 AM
(This post was last modified: Aug 23 2011 06:32 AM by Toby_Faust.)
(Aug 22 2011 07:48 PM)Kirst-Mizuhime Wrote:  So you didn't know straight away that you were audtioning for more than just Toby, it must have been a nice surprise for you to find you were voicing his alter ego. And you are more used to villains then keener kids, hmmm what villains may we have heard you as?

I have said this to Mac and I am gonna say it to you too Faust, you sound as if you have put alot into voicing Toby/Faust and got into his mindset. I am glad you had fun with the preparation.

(Aug 22 2011 04:41 PM)Toby_Faust Wrote:  

Ryuga is voiced by Carman Melville and Kyoya is voiced by Pete Cugno.

May I ask a question for both of you guys to answer please?
Well, I probably SHOULD have known I was playing Faust too… but yeah… maybe I forgot… I can't remember.
As for the villains I've played, unfortunately most of the cartoons I've voiced were pilots that never went anywhere. More will be coming though, I promise you that!

Thank you very much for the compliment on my preparation, I appreciate it a lot!

I don't know either of those two, but I love meeting other voice actors.

If Faust met one of my other characters? Hmm… I think the best one would be Deadpan. Faust at his most "evil" would be a fun match for Deadpan… though I'm pretty sure Deadpan would skin him alive. (No, you wouldn't know the character, it never went to air, and I'm pretty sure it's turning into a live action show now instead).

(Aug 22 2011 11:09 PM)beyblader05 Wrote:  Do you guys like Metal Fury (4D)

Because I don't know what's going on, I've only given it a quick look to see some of Zeo's scenes.

I'm going to go with Mac's answer on this one. In fact, since the only time I've seen Toby in the new season is WITH Zeo… I can actually agree 100%.

(Aug 22 2011 11:35 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:  Ok, I have a question of both ZeoMac, and the voice of Faust/Toby.

Throughout your voice acting careers, have any of you guys ever meet two voice actors by the names on Wendee Lee, or Crispin Freeman? I'm guessing probably not, since they do Anime voices, but still. Joyful_2

Oh, and have any of you guys ever done voice work for video games?

I have met both of them, though not long or well enough for either of them to remember me.
Also, they're both from the states. I've only met a handful of those guys.

Amusingly, I was brought onto a project to write with a "Wendy Lee" and I was VERY excited… until I realized the spelling was different.

No work for video games yet, though my friends tell me it's tons of fun.

(Aug 22 2011 11:48 PM)beyblader05 Wrote:  One more question for either of you do you like first bey Basalt or Byxis more then in 4d Lyra or Fox?

Well, as I stated, from what I can see so far… my new bey SUCKS by comparison… I mean… Tempo BLEW STUFF UP! And Screw Lyra… just… no.
Though, hopefully it gets better… I've only seen clips of one or two episodes from 4D.

(Aug 23 2011 02:01 AM)TheShields Wrote:  Alright I am sorry for the Mass of Questions from me but.

For Faust: Do you like the Name Faust?
For Zeo: Do you Like the name Zeo?
for Both: if you could Have picked a Different Characer than Faust or Zeo.
EDIT: The number for SUPER MEGA AWESOME IS 9 followed by a Million 9's.
On a Side note. If only we had the Voice of gingka on the WBO I would have asked if He/She likes TRIPLE BEEF BURGERS!!!

Hey, I DIG the questions! Keep 'em coming!
I LOVE the name Faust. I think it's perfect. The whole "making a deal with the devil" for unlimited power and stuff. I mean… I know I'm sick and dying and kind of not in control, but I think it matches pretty nicely.
Also, I know that it's of Germanic descent, but I LOVE Marlowe's "Tragical History of Doctor Faustus" version. Playing Faust just let me feel a connection to it.

I'm very happy to have played Toby/Faust, I don't think I would have picked another character.

(Aug 23 2011 04:09 AM)Tahme Wrote:  Q. Did you think about being VA's or even cartoon voice-over's when you were a kid in highschool? Or did you randomly say you wanted to do this.?

I was introduced to voice acting when I was in high school by Scott McNeil and Brian Drummond. I had never even considered it before that.
I'll end the story there.

Ben

The voice actor for Toby/Faust

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ichbinbenisrael
Tumblr: http://ichbinbenisrael.tumblr.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IchBinBenIsrael
Instagram: http://instagram.com/ichbinbenisrael
deviantART: http://ichbinbenisrael.deviantart.com
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ichbinbenisrael
IMDb: http://imdb.com/name/nm3083752/
Aug 23 2011 06:26 AM

Question for both Zeo and Toby:
If you could've chosen to be a VA in any other anime, which would it be?

[Image: 9tg8qc.png]
Credit to Electric
Aug 23 2011 06:49 AM
Killer-Kirsty

Hug me!

(Aug 23 2011 06:26 AM)Toby_Faust Wrote:  Hmm! Interesting question. I actually don't think Zeo and Lab Rat would get along all that well. I have a sneaking suspicion that Zeo doesn't trust any kind of scientist.

If Faust met one of my other characters? Hmm… I think the best one would be Deadpan. Faust at his most "evil" would be a fun match for Deadpan… though I'm pretty sure Deadpan would skin him alive. (No, you wouldn't know the character, it never went to air, and I'm pretty sure it's turning into a live action show now instead).

Thanks for answering guys! Joyful_2

@Mac: Really? I'd wager this Dr. Ziggurat has something to do with Zeo's distrust in scientists but as River Song says "spoilers..." I am not sure Lab Rat would like someone he doesn't know just popping out of nowhere in his lab either.

@Faust: This Deadpan sounds pretty fierce if he could skin Faust at his most "evil" alive. Hmm sounds like he came from some sort of comic adaption parody and from his name I imagine he is rather sarcastic.

(Aug 23 2011 06:26 AM)Toby_Faust Wrote:  Well, I probably SHOULD have known I was playing Faust too… but yeah… maybe I forgot… I can't remember.

Reminds me of what Susan Roman (who also has done Beyblade voices) said in her interview with Moon Chase about auditions.

Moon Chase Wrote:MC: Now it's time to talk Sailor Moon! This year marks the 15th anniversary of the show – what was the casting call and audition like for you back then?

SR: It was a typical casting call, with about eight million actors in the room waiting to go in. I have this theory about auditions: you go in, you do your best, and then you go home and FORGET about it. If you keep thinking about whether or not you got the part or whether or not you did the right read, you'll make yourself crazy. I seriously don't remember 99% of my auditions – which is probably why I'm still vaguely sane.

If anyone is interested you can find the full interview here and here.

(Aug 23 2011 06:26 AM)Toby_Faust Wrote:  As for the villains I've played, unfortunately most of the cartoons I've voiced were pilots that never went anywhere. More will be coming though, I promise you that!

Awwwww that is a real shame and it makes me think how much gets scrapped, but it'd be cool to hear you in other stuff soon.

(Aug 23 2011 06:26 AM)Toby_Faust Wrote:  Thank you very much for the compliment on my preparation, I appreciate it a lot!

I don't know either of those two, but I love meeting other voice actors.

You are welcome and thanks for answering my question on your villains.

Someone on the Beyblade wiki has put a name for Toby's VA on Toby's bio http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Toby

Hmm I think you and Mac should meet up sometime and exchange notes on voice acting.

previously known as Kirst-Mizuhime

Worst Ninja ever!

Gingka bells!!!!!!!!
Aug 23 2011 09:24 AM