Q&A with the VAs of Zeo & Toby

(Aug. 24, 2011  12:18 AM)Toby_Faust Wrote: Tons of stuff gets scrapped, but there are always other projects.

Hmm, I wonder who edited that page…

Mac and I have just started a private dialogue. I like him a lot, lots of fun. Thanks for the suggestion, I'm sure we'll do that at some point or another.

That is true, probably the best way to look at it.

I wondered that too seeing as no other Metal Masters character apart from Zeo had their dub VA identified on the wiki, on the edit history it just said an IP number (unregistered user) with the edit being the only contribution this person has put on the Bey wiki and it hasn't been classed as vandalism. So I decided to play detective (read: Google the actor's name in question), found his site and listened to his demo to be greeted by a gravelly voice introducing himself and his site then demoing the voices he does...

That is awesome! Grin
Thanks for answering Toby_Faust!
Question (for Zeo Mac): If you have met Robert Tinkler, is he that young to have such a high-pitched voice?

Question (for Toby_Faust): How do you feel about your character that you are VA'ing?
(Aug. 24, 2011  12:45 AM)Zeo Mac Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2011  12:18 AM)Toby_Faust Wrote: I learned that it was an actual job in either 2002 or 2003. At the behest of Scott McNeil I began pursuing it in 2004/2005. Got my first pro gig in 2006.

Wow. Except for actually meeting Scott, everything with me is the exact same. Starting to scare me now.

Heh, gotta love how awesome this all is... awesome but creepy.... but awesome... but creepy.... MORE AWESOME THAN CREEPY!

(Aug. 24, 2011  4:00 AM)Eartheagle1997 Wrote: I have a question for Toby and zeo how do u feel about being a voice actors about an anime that more 50000 people love? When do feel like you are tired of working as the character u are? Who dubbed the voice of Damian and yuu

I feel honoured and excited to be in this anime.
I don't feel tired at all, I love it. I hope there's a season 7 and we're both back for that as well.

One more time, we don't really meet the other actors, so I have NO idea.

(Aug. 24, 2011  8:50 AM)Kirst-Mizuhime Wrote: That is true, probably the best way to look at it.

I wondered that too seeing as no other Metal Masters character apart from Zeo had their dub VA identified on the wiki, on the edit history it just said an IP number (unregistered user) with the edit being the only contribution this person has put on the Bey wiki and it hasn't been classed as vandalism. So I decided to play detective (read: Google the actor's name in question), found his site and listened to his demo to be greeted by a gravelly voice introducing himself and his site then demoing the voices he does...

That is awesome! Grin

Heh, you might mean me, though both of us have our names up on the wiki. After a little digging, I found out that it was my buddy, the same one who told me about this thread in the first place.
If the website you went to see was www.benjaminisrael.com I only have one thing to say... oh god, that site hasn't been updated in years, the demos are old… so so old… The Robert Munsch stories were recorded in 2004… oh except the "commercial demo" that was added a year or two ago… I need a new web guy to redo it.

I don't know if Zeo has a website… I'd love to see one if he does.
HEY MAC, DO YOU HAVE A WEBSITE!? (Yes, I have to yell to get your attention… :-P)

(Aug. 24, 2011  9:02 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Thanks for answering Toby_Faust!

Always a pleasure, and I hope there are many more questions to be answered.

(Aug. 24, 2011  6:24 PM)Futomos Wrote: Question (for Zeo Mac): If you have met Robert Tinkler, is he that young to have such a high-pitched voice?

Question (for Toby_Faust): How do you feel about your character that you are VA'ing?

Hey, sorry to weasel in on Mac's question, but Rob is in his mid to late 30s. Great voice actor.

I love Toby and I'm a big fan of Faust. Such a huge switch between personalities and such emotion and determination in both of them. They're both such complete personalities, it was great to play them.
to both Va's, are you the sort of people who kind of wish you could sort of help shape the episodes? or do you think the script writers are doing a really good job, also do the characters resemble anyone on the team? also it's weird to know i'm sorta friends with VA's since everyone on the WBo are friends in one way or another.
One more thing for Toby does Faust have a very deep voice or just regular?
(Aug. 24, 2011  4:00 AM)Eartheagle1997 Wrote: Who dubbed the voice of Damian and yuu

Dunno about Damian's VA but Denise Oliver voices Yu.

(Aug. 24, 2011  6:35 PM)Toby_Faust Wrote: Heh, you might mean me, though both of us have our names up on the wiki. After a little digging, I found out that it was my buddy, the same one who told me about this thread in the first place.
If the website you went to see was www.benjaminisrael.com I only have one thing to say... oh god, that site hasn't been updated in years, the demos are old… so so old… The Robert Munsch stories were recorded in 2004… oh except the "commercial demo" that was added a year or two ago… I need a new web guy to redo it.

I don't know if Zeo has a website… I'd love to see one if he does.
HEY MAC, DO YOU HAVE A WEBSITE!? (Yes, I have to yell to get your attention… :-P)

Your friend is into Beyblade? He seems to know his way around the Beyblade fandom, I guess he must be happy for you in your role Grin I admit that I thought it was you who did the edit when you replied to my post regarding Toby having you listed as his VA on the wiki.

Ah that is the site I went to! I kinda nosed around and listened to your animation demo. I recalled you saying that you have a naturally gravelly voice here and when I listened to the demo I thought you must be Benjamin Israel.

Q for Mac:
You have played quite an assortment of characters as seen on your demo (nice Meowth btw) what type of characters do you want to play next?

Q for both:
After a busy day of acting how do you guys chill out?
Oh I didn't see your post Toby_Faust! Thank you for takinng the time to answer my question, and again, I am looking foward to hearing the both of you in the anime. If either of you see David Reale, tell him never to forget Kai. =) Thanks again!
Sorry for so many questions but: What does Damian's voice sound like?
(Aug. 24, 2011  6:41 PM)Nwolf Wrote: to both Va's, are you the sort of people who kind of wish you could sort of help shape the episodes? or do you think the script writers are doing a really good job, also do the characters resemble anyone on the team? also it's weird to know i'm sorta friends with VA's since everyone on the WBo are friends in one way or another.

Well, this is a great question. Being a writer as well as an actor I'm always looking for ways to shape or change the shows in which I perform or work. However, in anime it is MUCH harder. The scripts need to make sense AND the mouth movements need to match. I have looked at a few scenes scratching my head going, "Uh that… uh.. what?". Usually when that happens, I get to the studio and that scene has been somewhat rewritten and it works. Sometimes I do have ideas and I'll say them outloud... every so often they'll accept what I say and plug it in. Always fun.

What do you mean by "Do the characters resemble anyone on the team"?
Do you mean are any of the actors like their characters? If so, again, I don't know most of the actors, we're not in the room at the same time. I couldn't tell you if they match up. I certainly don't really match up with either Toby or Faust.

Well, glad to be your "sorta friend". Heh.

(Aug. 24, 2011  6:52 PM)beyblader05 Wrote: One more thing for Toby does Faust have a very deep voice or just regular?

Aww, just the one more?
Faust's voice isn't too deep. It's pretty close to my natural voice. I add a little more gravel to it. Granted… I've never really heard it when I wasn't in the studio just getting a quick reference for the voice. We'll all hear it when it goes to air… well, you will, I won't.

(Aug. 24, 2011  7:56 PM)Kirst-Mizuhime Wrote: Your friend is into Beyblade? He seems to know his way around the Beyblade fandom, I guess he must be happy for you in your role Grin I admit that I thought it was you who did the edit when you replied to my post regarding Toby having you listed as his VA on the wiki.

Ah that is the site I went to! I kinda nosed around and listened to your animation demo. I recalled you saying that you have a naturally gravelly voice here and when I listened to the demo I thought you must be Benjamin Israel.

Q for Mac:
You have played quite an assortment of characters as seen on your demo (nice Meowth btw) what type of characters do you want to play next?

Q for both:

Yeah, my buddy digs Beyblade.
I'm glad you liked the site… I hate it. SOOO out of date. I'll change it some day.

On to your question. The chill down after voice acting.
I usually get super hyped up and can't sleep that night. Especially if it's an afternoon recording. I walk out feeling drained and like I did a good job, but somehow totally wired. By the time I drive home I'm nuts. I just kind of go with the flow. Maybe write a little or see a few friends. I should probably develop some kind of ritual for it.
Other actors have their vices and ways to calm down… I should look into it.

(Aug. 24, 2011  11:58 PM)beyblader05 Wrote: Sorry for so many questions but: What does Damian's voice sound like?

Sorry, I have no idea, I can't answer this. (Just don't want you to think I'm ignoring you.)
Toby_Faust and Zeo Mac are both awesome people. I'd love to meet both of them in person sometime.

Something that just came to head... I know most of the time Nelvana keeps the original Japanese episode titles in their Metal Fight dub. CN Australia aired the first 20 episodes of Metal Masters, and thus we have info on Metal Masters 1-20 episode dub titles to put on wikipedia/wiki, etc. Do you and Zeo Mac know some or all of the upcoming episode titles that haven't aired? I'm talking about the Nelvana dub titles. I hope Nelvana kept the title for the final Metal Masters episode "Galaxy Heart" (the name refers to the Japanese Opening theme)

I was just wondering if you know the Nelvana dub eptitles for Metal Masters 21-25, and could list them.
(Aug. 25, 2011  4:55 AM)Toby_Faust Wrote: Yeah, my buddy digs Beyblade.
I'm glad you liked the site… I hate it. SOOO out of date. I'll change it some day.

On to your question. The chill down after voice acting.
I usually get super hyped up and can't sleep that night. Especially if it's an afternoon recording. I walk out feeling drained and like I did a good job, but somehow totally wired. By the time I drive home I'm nuts. I just kind of go with the flow. Maybe write a little or see a few friends. I should probably develop some kind of ritual for it.
Other actors have their vices and ways to calm down… I should look into it.

D'awwww maybe he should join us here if he wants to.
It maybe out of date but it's a good site, I listened to one of your stories yesterday evening (Paper Bag Princess) and I enjoyed it. Your voice does sound very much like someone who would be in Beyblade and admittedly I had an image of Faust reading from a story book in my head but that's my imagination for you ^^'

Wow clearly you get a buzz from this but need a way to cool off especially if it is disturbing your sleep. I suppose it is like the character stays in your head for sometime maybe you could write what is in your head on paper and maybe that would help release your wiredness a bit (you may have done this already). Ask your fellow VAs/actors as a matter of fact maybe this is the first VA note you trade with Mac. Sleepless nights due to feeling hyper is not a nice thing at all (speaking from experience here)

A question for you Toby/Faust/Benjamin (this isn't the question but what do you prefer we call you?) as you love them so much Joyful_2

You are a writer have you read any Beyblade fanfiction and would you write a Toby/Faust fanfic? (ok it was sorta a 2 in 1 question sorry)

DranzerX13 I agree, these two are lovely!
(Aug. 25, 2011  4:55 AM)Toby_Faust Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2011  6:41 PM)Nwolf Wrote: to both Va's, are you the sort of people who kind of wish you could sort of help shape the episodes? or do you think the script writers are doing a really good job, also do the characters resemble anyone on the team? also it's weird to know i'm sorta friends with VA's since everyone on the WBo are friends in one way or another.

Well, this is a great question. Being a writer as well as an actor I'm always looking for ways to shape or change the shows in which I perform or work. However, in anime it is MUCH harder. The scripts need to make sense AND the mouth movements need to match. I have looked at a few scenes scratching my head going, "Uh that… uh.. what?". Usually when that happens, I get to the studio and that scene has been somewhat rewritten and it works. Sometimes I do have ideas and I'll say them outloud... every so often they'll accept what I say and plug it in. Always fun.

What do you mean by "Do the characters resemble anyone on the team"?
Do you mean are any of the actors like their characters? If so, again, I don't know most of the actors, we're not in the room at the same time. I couldn't tell you if they match up. I certainly don't really match up with either Toby or Faust.

Well, glad to be your "sorta friend". Heh.

as in do any of the characters look like someone? like the VA who voices the character?
Wow i just came back and the VA of tobi is here?!
I got one question though.
@Tobi_Faust
If you were to pick another chararcter in the anime,who would it be?

Edit:I think we should stop questions for awhile LOL!
Toby_Faust
When did you started doing anime characters voices?
Is it hard to do anime characters voice?
And thanks.
me again
i would like to ask you guys both of you what is your favourite bey design?
For both of you who did you dub in your first tv shows?
(Aug. 25, 2011  6:44 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Toby_Faust and Zeo Mac are both awesome people. I'd love to meet both of them in person sometime.

Something that just came to head... I know most of the time Nelvana keeps the original Japanese episode titles in their Metal Fight dub. CN Australia aired the first 20 episodes of Metal Masters, and thus we have info on Metal Masters 1-20 episode dub titles to put on wikipedia/wiki, etc. Do you and Zeo Mac know some or all of the upcoming episode titles that haven't aired? I'm talking about the Nelvana dub titles. I hope Nelvana kept the title for the final Metal Masters episode "Galaxy Heart" (the name refers to the Japanese Opening theme)

I was just wondering if you know the Nelvana dub eptitles for Metal Masters 21-25, and could list them.

Well, thanks for the compliment, and hopefully we will meet in person at some upcoming anime convention.

The issue with giving the dub titles is that often on our scripts the title changes. For example, episode 34, which is my first episode, used to be called, "Friend Reunited" and is now entitled, "The Friend's Name is Zeo". On top of that Wikipedia has it listed as, "My Friend's Name is Zeo".
Also, I'd only be able to give you the working titles of the episodes that have me in them, since those are the only scripts I see. I wish I could be of more assistance. Sorry.

(Aug. 25, 2011  7:24 AM)Kirst-Mizuhime Wrote: D'awwww maybe he should join us here if he wants to.
It maybe out of date but it's a good site, I listened to one of your stories yesterday evening (Paper Bag Princess) and I enjoyed it. Your voice does sound very much like someone who would be in Beyblade and admittedly I had an image of Faust reading from a story book in my head but that's my imagination for you ^^'

Wow clearly you get a buzz from this but need a way to cool off especially if it is disturbing your sleep. I suppose it is like the character stays in your head for sometime maybe you could write what is in your head on paper and maybe that would help release your wiredness a bit (you may have done this already). Ask your fellow VAs/actors as a matter of fact maybe this is the first VA note you trade with Mac. Sleepless nights due to feeling hyper is not a nice thing at all (speaking from experience here)

A question for you Toby/Faust/Benjamin (this isn't the question but what do you prefer we call you?) as you love them so much Joyful_2

You are a writer have you read any Beyblade fanfiction and would you write a Toby/Faust fanfic? (ok it was sorta a 2 in 1 question sorry)

DranzerX13 I agree, these two are lovely!

I actually laughed out loud picturing Faust reading The Paper Bag Princess… man that's hilarious. I recorded that story almost 8 years ago, on my iBook's microphone, using quicktime as my "professional recording tool"… speaks volumes about the quality… heh.

Sleep is something I typically don't get often anyhow, so it's not THAT much of a hinderance. I've asked some voice actors in the past what they do… some of them drink, some of them golf, some of them go for a run… I like none of those three things. I should find out what Mac does.
HEY MAC! ANOTHER QUESTION FOR YOU! WHAT DO YOU DO TO RELAX AFTER RECORDING ALL DAY!?

You can call me Toby, Faust, Ben, Benjamin, or Benji… whatever works for you.
And HURRAY MORE QUESTIONS! WOOOOO!

I have never read a Beyblade fan fiction. (I don't read much of any kind of fan fiction)
Would I be interested in writing one? I don't know… maybe.
I just wrote a morbid line about Faust and decided not to post it… anyhow, uh, maybe some day I'll write it.
As a writer, I tend to enjoy using my own characters; ones that have already been established don't often take kindly to the reworkings I give them.

Again, thank you for the compliments and questions! :-)

(Aug. 25, 2011  10:34 AM)Nwolf Wrote: as in do any of the characters look like someone? like the VA who voices the character?

Ah, well, since I don't know how most of my colleagues look, I couldn't answer this question. Sorry about that. I guess… I… kind of… look like a more masculine version of Toby? Brown hair…. okay, it ends there. Heh.

(Aug. 25, 2011  12:32 PM)Poison pegasus Wrote: Wow i just came back and the VA of tobi is here?!
I got one question though.
@Tobi_Faust
If you were to pick another chararcter in the anime,who would it be?

Edit:I think we should stop questions for awhile LOL!

Woo! I AM HERE!
I wish I knew more about the anime. Again, the only characters I REALLY know are Masamune, Zeo, and Toby. If I chose Zeo, then Mac would be out of a job… though then maybe he'd be Toby/Faust…. iiiiinteresting.
I might read the Manga a little to see if I'd like anyone else, but I won't be watching the show.

Also, no need to stop the questions, I don't mind them at all.

(Aug. 25, 2011  12:59 PM)Richard_Rose Wrote: Toby_Faust
When did you started doing anime characters voices?
Is it hard to do anime characters voice?
And thanks.

This would be my very first repeating character in an anime. Everything else has just been quick lines here and there in series that I couldn't even tell you.

What's hard about being an anime character is that it almost always needs to be BIG. Even when I'm being quiet and subtle the intensity needs to be at maximum.
I'm a big fan of subtle acting, and when writing, directing, or acting on screen, my favourite things are the little twitches that give away a character's intentions. I find that this doesn't really happen in anime, it tends to be, "THIS IS HOW I AM FEELING!" "I AM MANIC AND OBSESSED. GRAAAAAAAH". This actually works REALLY well for a cartoon, but it keeps my energy level all the way up.
Even in the scenes as Toby where I'm in a hospital bed feeling like I'm dying, I had to bring up the intensity. Debra called it a soap opera death scene that perpetually runs for a few episodes. What I like is that when it translates to the screen, the viewer doesn't always pick up on all of the intensity, but it's appreciated. I think it works well.

(Aug. 25, 2011  4:05 PM)Horogium Wrote: me again

I know so few beyblades, but I need to say that Twisted Tempo is my favourite.
Before you think so, I DO know a few other beys. Like that fire dragon thingy, and the twisted something or other, and then the Screw Lyra… (My bey next season and I think it's pitiful.)

Twisted Tempo is SO cool looking, at least it is in the anime. Like a crazy clock with roman numerals and then it makes black holes… I mean… how can it not be EVERYONE's favourite bey? Also, I hear it's illegal in real tournaments because it's too heavy… which is awesome.

(Aug. 25, 2011  9:06 PM)Eartheagle1997 Wrote: For both of you who did you dub in your first tv shows?

This is my first anime and if I'm not mistaken it's Mac's first as well.
Do you know Kyoya's voice actor's name?
Peter Cugno is Kyoya's VA in the english dub. You could have easily googled it though, or posted in random thoughts instead. Try to ask questions that pretain to these 2 VA's, as they are taking the time to answer questions from the fan community about what they do, something most VA's wouldn't even consider doing, especialy with a fan base as large as this one.

Serious props to Zeo Mac and Toby_Faust for doing all this. =D
Zeo Mac, could you list the Metal Masters Nelvana dub episode titles you're in?

I know i have both of them and you can tell that i prefer tempo but the clear wheels
are still unique ! Eventhough it will never happen i wish tempo will return in 4d...
Yeow. Lots to catch up on. Not that I mind at all. I'll try not to skip anything, aside from answers Toby has already given that would be identical to my own.

(Aug. 24, 2011  4:00 AM)Eartheagle1997 Wrote: I have a question for Toby and zeo how do u feel about being a voice actors about an anime that more 50000 people love? When do feel like you are tired of working as the character u are?

It's really different and interesting to be working on something that already has a large number of fans. It's the first production I've been in where a portion of the audience has already become attached to the characters, and formed various expectations of what they should sound like, before I'd even recorded anything. I suppose that's just a little bit intimidating. Though and the end of the day, I just want to give the best, most fitting performance I could possibly imagine, and I feel like I've been able to do that.

To answer your second question, I don't think I could ever tire of voicing Zeo. During a recording session, there's nothing I dread hearing more than "That's all! Come on out!".

(Aug. 24, 2011  6:35 PM)Toby_Faust Wrote: I don't know if Zeo has a website… I'd love to see one if he does.

(Considering all the yelling I've had to do at you during my sessions, totally understandable, TOBYYYYYYYY!!!)

I do, but it's down at the moment. Reeeally not much to look at though. Essentially it's just a bland CV with some demo links. And boy do I ever mean bland. One page with a white background and things listed in black. No pictures or color. My web design skills are far too advanced for those.

As Toby noted, it's very, very difficult work that I have a lot of respect for. Every now and then though, I will tweak lines a bit so I can deliver them in a way that feels more natural to me.

As for people resembling characters, again, we've met very few of the actors. There is one actor I watched recording, who looked a fair bit like his character, but his name escapes me at this time. The character is a kid who trains at the Dungeon Gym and has an afro.

(Aug. 24, 2011  7:56 PM)Kirst-Mizuhime Wrote: Q for Mac:

Q for both:

Thanks! Heh. Next I'd like to play a character who's in every single episode of any series. Getting into further specifics though, there isn't actually a lot I'd like to do that I haven't already done to some extent. I think villains and crazies are really fun to play. While I haven't played a recurring character in any show who's like that all the time, I know what it'd be like, as I've played fairly normal characters who have a "crazy" episode or two.

Your second question, honestly, I never really felt the need to. Sessions don't get me all that worn out, or wired afterward. Acting mode has always been "on and off" like a light switch for me. This was especially necessary for some of the time when I was playing Lab Rat and still in high school. I would go school for some of the day, leave for my recording session, and then if wasn't too late, go right back to school. It's really just my nature to be very calm and reserved.

(Aug. 25, 2011  4:05 PM)Horogium Wrote: me again

Ha haaa. Not that I know many others... but Flame Byxis. Love that massive spin track. Gives it a very distinct look.

(Aug. 26, 2011  12:25 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Zeo Mac, could you list the Metal Masters Nelvana dub episode titles you're in?

Sorry, that's something I'm kiiiiinda iffy about doing. As was already said, we don't really know with 100% certainty if episode titles on our scripts will still be in use by the time the episodes air.
(Aug. 26, 2011  4:13 AM)Zeo Mac Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2011  10:28 PM)Toby_Faust Wrote: Sleep is something I typically don't get often anyhow, so it's not THAT much of a hinderance. I've asked some voice actors in the past what they do… some of them drink, some of them golf, some of them go for a run… I like none of those three things. I should find out what Mac does.
HEY MAC! ANOTHER QUESTION FOR YOU! WHAT DO YOU DO TO RELAX AFTER RECORDING ALL DAY!?

Your second question, honestly, I never really felt the need to. Sessions don't get me all that worn out, or wired afterward. Acting mode has always been "on and off" like a light switch for me. This was especially necessary for some of the time when I was playing Lab Rat and still in high school. I would go school for some of the day, leave for my recording session, and then if wasn't too late, go right back to school. It's really just my nature to be very calm and reserved.

benji Well I guess that some people need more/less sleep than others, you could be one that needs less sleep. Hmmm maybe think what you like to do and/or have not tried yet and then try it out to see if it relaxes you. I do think writing is a good way to let your thoughts fly free but it can also make you feel wired.

mac I would say that is one of the best things for actors to be able to switch off especially if you are an actor still at school. Would you often have to come out of school for a session? How does it all get arranged? I have often wondered this about younger actors/VAs.

I think it comes down to the individual nature of each actor of what is the best way to wind down from a session. What method suits one will not suit another, same thing with most things in life.

(Aug. 25, 2011  10:28 PM)Toby_Faust Wrote: I actually laughed out loud picturing Faust reading The Paper Bag Princess… man that's hilarious. I recorded that story almost 8 years ago, on my iBook's microphone, using quicktime as my "professional recording tool"… speaks volumes about the quality… heh.

You can call me Toby, Faust, Ben, Benjamin, or Benji… whatever works for you.
And HURRAY MORE QUESTIONS! WOOOOO!

I have never read a Beyblade fan fiction. (I don't read much of any kind of fan fiction)
Would I be interested in writing one? I don't know… maybe.
I just wrote a morbid line about Faust and decided not to post it… anyhow, uh, maybe some day I'll write it.
As a writer, I tend to enjoy using my own characters; ones that have already been established don't often take kindly to the reworkings I give them.

Again, thank you for the compliments and questions! :-)

TBH once I have watched some Faust episodes, I might write a oneshot fanfic of him where he ends up reading to kids from a storybook or draw fanart of it. The out of character-ness of it all and/or Faust's reaction to this situation is very appealing...

Ah so you haven't read much fanfic, well Benji maybe now would be a good time to give you and Mac a head's up of what you may see from some fans. Zeo and Toby/Faust are really good friends right? Well there are some fans who will see this and may make yaoi (boy's love) fanworks with your characters. If you wish to fully know what you may expect search "Beyblade Tyson and Kai" (very popular with fans of Beyblade and Yaoi) sometime on deviant art.

Interesting answer to the fanfic question, naturally I am curious to as what you wrote about Faust but I am not gonna push you to tell. Using original characters is very good but I do wonder what you mean when you say canon characters don't often take kindly to your reworkings, what would happen to Toby/Faust in your hands?

You are welcome and again thanks for answering my questions Grin

(Aug. 26, 2011  4:13 AM)Zeo Mac Wrote: Thanks! Heh. Next I'd like to play a character who's in every single episode of any series. Getting into further specifics though, there isn't actually a lot I'd like to do that I haven't already done to some extent. I think villains and crazies are really fun to play. While I haven't played a recurring character in any show who's like that all the time, I know what it'd be like, as I've played fairly normal characters who have a "crazy" episode or two.

No prob! You really do enjoy voicing characters from what you say here, I thought Lab Rat was an every episode character although I only saw bits here and there of Grossology in the past. I guess that it is the villains and crazies complex nature/or if they are larger than life as opposed to the heroes usually straightforward natures (unless of course the heroes in question are like the heroes from Evangelion) that makes villains and crazies fun to play.

Again thanks for answering my questions Grin
I'd just love to say how amazing this is. To hear this first hand from someone IN the Anime is amazing I am completely Awe-struck to see and hear the guys behind something I watch quite a bit is breath-takingly incredible.
You guys saying 'Yeah I see Masamune sometimes' As if it's not a big matter. I'm not sure why this appeals to me so much but I am lost for words about this. Thanks a million times.